Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,419 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

How To Connect Your Whatsapp Acct. With Your PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Connect Your Whatsapp Acct. With Your PC (1386 Views)

How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. / Check Out How To Connect Your Xender With Pc And Transfer Files / How To Connect Your Android Phone And Smart Tv Wirelessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect Your Whatsapp Acct. With Your PC by daamazing(m): 2:47am On Nov 28, 2016
To connect your WhatsApp account with your PC. There are two different ways to approach this process.
· WhatApp web
· WhatsApp Application
· Bluestacks android emulator

WhatsApp Web
To do this, you need an updated version of Firefox, Safari, Chrome or any other supported browser. Visithttp://web.whatsapp.com you’ll find QR(Bar code). Open you Whatsapp application on your android device, on the chat menu click on options (three dots top right side), Whatsapp web, now scan the bar code on the website using your android device. It will automatically sync your data and chats and you’ll be able to send and reply messages on your pc.

WHATSAPP application
Download the Whatsapp application and scan the QR code on the application.
To logout or remove your account from the pc, go to the Whatsapp web option on your mobile device and click “Logout”.
BLUESTACKS Android emulator
The BlueStacks App Player is designed to enable Android applications to run on Windows PCs and Macintosh computers. The company was founded in 2009 by Jay Vaishnav, Suman Saraf and Rosen Sharma, former CTO at McAfee and a board member of Cloud.com.
1. Download and run bluestacks player
2. Download whatsapp (apk) or copy from your android device to PC
3. Install Whatsapp, open bluestacks and run.

source - http://techredirector..com.ng/2016/11/how-to-connect-your-whatsapp-acct-with.html

Find more interesting tech articles on Nigeria's fastest rising tech blog
https://techredirector..com

Re: How To Connect Your Whatsapp Acct. With Your PC by eleko1: 3:19am On Nov 28, 2016
abeg,what's app is not working on my bb bold5 again.what can I do?
Re: How To Connect Your Whatsapp Acct. With Your PC by daamazing(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
eleko1:
abeg,what's app is not working on my bb bold5 again.what can I do?
bro change ur device,WhatsApp no longer supports bb

(1) (Reply)

Beware: 07066914522 Is A Fraudster Data Seller! / Apple Iphone X Face ID Fooled And Bypassed By Security Firm Using A Face Mask / Infinix Office Now In Warri !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.