Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 PM

Toke Makinwa Exposes Ex-husband In Her New Book "On Becoming" - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Toke Makinwa Exposes Ex-husband In Her New Book "On Becoming" (513 Views)

Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Exposes Ex-husband In Her New Book "On Becoming" by Zicomanie(m): 3:08am On Nov 28, 2016
On-air personality and Video blogger Toke Makinwa recently launched a book titled “On Becoming”, and the book is very divulging, this is because it has so many intriguing chapters in it. One of the must-to-read chapters in the book is the chapter 8 which talks about her sexual life and experiences during her marriage. The chapter titled “Hurt” exposes deeply key and scandalous disclosure in her crashed marriage with ex-husband Maje Ayida.

The book chronicles her upbringing, losing her parents in a fire accident, finding love, her relationship with Maje, bleaching, sex tapes, infidelity, marriage, shame, Anita, finding peace and God.

The Discovery
I got on my knees in front of him, my voice calm as I can make it. “Maje, you can’t keep lying. What is going on?
He walks away, leaving me there with my heart in my hands. I see him pacing, like he is
having a private conversation. Then all of a sudden, he walks back to the living room, looks straight into my eyes and says, ‘She’s pregnant’.
I fall to the ground. My head….
‘What’s she having?’
‘A boy,’ he says.
‘How long have you known?’
‘I’ve always known…. It was what I thought I wanted,’ he says.

The Wedding
“Finally, I thought. He chose me! He has stepped up and he’s finally ready to make us a priority.
It was my wedding day.
I was happy, yet I was waiting for something to happen. Maje had disappointed me three times before. We would pick a date to go to the wedding registry and he would call it off…. We had discussed eloping, but he’d never committed to any plan.
It wasn’t until we shared our first dance to John Legend’s ‘All of Me’ that I finally believed that it had happened.
We got back together (after a quarrel because Maje took ‘an ex’ to a party he bluntly told Toke he wasn’t taking her to and he and the ex were ‘touching freely and kissing’)…
Maje invited me to Abuja…. As I was putting away my things I saw all kinds of feminine items – earrings on the dresser, sanitary pads in the drawer….”
read more at:http://www.omonaijanews.com/2016/11/toke-makinwa-exposes-top-secret-in-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Dishes Gallery Come In For All Wholesales Dishes/ Dinnerware, Mugs, Pots & More / For Sale: Wedding Gown By David Bridals UK #auction Price / Post Ur 1yr Birthday Pix & Ur Recent Pix Lets See How Much U've Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.