Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) (11507 Views)

"A Toast To Life" - Juliet Ibrahim Launches Her Book (Photos) / Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin / Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by TunezMedia: 5:08am On Nov 28, 2016
Rocking a sexy white gown, Toke Makinwa stepped out to Dessert Studio for the official launch of her new book, 'On Becoming' looking angelic.

The book reading and launch was well attended by media bigwigs such as Tosin Bucknor, Timi Dakolo, Tania Omotayo, Waje, Debola Lagos, Gbemi Olateru, Kate Henshaw, Abike Dabiri, Mo Abudu and many more.

See some exclusive photos from the launch below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/photos-from-official-launch-of-toke.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by TunezMedia: 5:10am On Nov 28, 2016

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 28, 2016
What does she has to say?

Nonsense!

15 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Tolexander: 5:28am On Nov 28, 2016
EastGold:
What does she has to say?

Nonsense!
I wonder o!

Na wetin she wan say pass

Turn up,
One night stand,
Kiss a stranger,
Crash party,
Do your hair et al?

13 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 5:45am On Nov 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 6:51am On Nov 28, 2016
what of the guy decides to sue her
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by herzernIsHere: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4542156_img20161128075650538_jpegab81ef5a63413cd18f5a52c92f48843b

What's with this "two wristwatches" on both hands??.....

Usinq "two wristwatches" whereas you are in debt of over 99 million naira.....

#Shior

19 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2016
Pls, there's a vast difference between dressing in a sexy manner and dressing as a slut. I truly pity those that use such people as role models. Anyway, its her life but it really annoys me when some women fail to realise how special they are and choose to follow silly fashion trends.
Meanwhile

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Badtman(m): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2016
undecided Olosho, Ashewo Launching Book
Kai in Buhari voice

"On Becoming What?

Maybe the Content will be

How to become Real Olosho

One night stand

Doggy style

Sungbalaja style

How to Kiss a Stranger

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2016
What's the book about?
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2016
If this is angelic, then I guess the word angelic has a new meaning. undecidedundecided

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by CeoMoses(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2016
ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by seunfly: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2016
Be coming what?? Prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2016
Ns so, seeking attention by all means.
I'm no hater, but Toke didn't write shít, she doesn't have the intellectual capacity to do such. Don't ask me howni know.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Dyt(f): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2016
I want a copy

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by kayStelly(f): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2016
Is that a black pant or black bush undecided

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2016
Dyt:
I want a copy
What for? smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by BrutalJab: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Dyt(f): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2016
joseph1832:
What for? smiley

For aproko sake
cheesy cheesy

I don't read books but I read the plot abi na summary which got me interested

The things women go thru

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by tonylaw07(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Everyone dey write book. Guess the book is about how to use fake accent, make up.
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2016
I think it's good to bounce back from emotional setbacks but at what cost?
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2016
On becoming what? I think its time for soberdrunk to write a book too angry "Incoming"...... The emotional journey of a mamaput and gulder lover......

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by KiNiBiGd: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Oya Seun credit my account
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by phlamesG: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2016
I honestly don't know what this lady does for a living undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by samyyoung(m): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2016
How's dis book gonna stop my neighbour from bringinging in diff girls 2 smash, esp now DAT he just bought a new mattress!
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Donlamzy(m): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2016
Why she no kukuma open her yansh make we see?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by WomanOfRace(f): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2016
This is not the world i use to know before where quality rules, now trash is all we get and people still can't differentiate.

Music=trash(baby bumbum,love is killing me o,give me your spaghetti, and so on the list of stupid stuffs)
Movies=trash(too boring, trashy and no suspense)
Books=few good ones and many trashy ones

and everyone wana be celebrity? what should make a celebrity in first place?

Changing the world and impacting in a very negative way.

Not judging o but she doesn't look much a writer to me, like she really take out her time to do all the stuffs. Writing a book is not that easy o.

just getting tired.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Millz404(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2016
People d write book, dis one sef wan write
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by ItsawrapOutfit: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2016
Become, becoming, became
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2016
Her hustle must pay. Good for her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Most Beautiful Arab Women In The World / Lagos Girls Patrols Half N*ked In Ikotun(photos) / Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.