Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant (30728 Views)

Yemi Alade Wows In Bikini In Kenya (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool / Moesha Boduong Poses In Bikini In A Swimming Pool, Fans React. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by jayboy17(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
omofela85:
Tell her to stay away from cucumber and ogede agbagba

I pray so oh.. cuz I no wan ear story dah touches
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
joycesims:

lol! I'm not

The spirit is never wrong, so you might yet become a model someday soon.

The spirit is also telling me that you have a black tail that looks like hair at the back of your head. Remember, the spirit cannot be wrong! Shalom! grin
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by EHI9ICE(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Very soon na Miss HEAVEN and HELL...
Anyway, congrats.. After all na part of Employment

Watch out very soon for Miss SuperNatural & Miss Extra-Terrestrial !
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by joycesims(f): 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Haute:

The spirit is never wrong, so you might yet become a model someday soon.

The spirit is also telling me that you have a black tail that looks like hair at the back of your head. Remember, the spirit cannot be wrong! Shalom! grin

lol, silly!

You're listening to a false spirit, best bind it!
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by sweery(f): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
[s][b]yorubas and hausas are conservative people. our fine women are kept away from hawking their body on pageants. the igbo culture is capitalistic and not too moral. they see their daughters as money making tools. so any fine igbo babe is thrown out to go and do pageants or go to nollywood or go and marry rich man to pay us dowry. as such what you have is an illusion of beauty because the few igbo women who are fine are pushed out as tools to go and make money while hausa and yoruba who have more beautiful girls than igbo hide their pretty women. thats why igbos think they have fine women. because the few they have they push them out as prostitutes to go and bring money either in pageants or dowry etc etc. its an illusion. its like yoruba has 100 fine women and hide them all and igbo has only 10 fine women and push them all out to pageants to go and prostitute themself for money, there will be an illusion that igbo women are fine because you see the 10 fine ones in public places, but you dont know conservative tribes like hausa and yoruba have 100 but they hide them and groom them as respectable women [/b]
[/s]
Fhuckery!
This just got to be the 'crapiest' post i read all my life.

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by shaklisco(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2016
AniTech:
I'm something, i want to buy 9 iPhone 7s and i don't want to pay, what am I?
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by shaklisco(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2016
AniTech:
I'm something, i want to buy 9 iPhone 7s and i don't want to pay, what am I?
you are anini
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
joycesims:

lol, silly!

You're listening to a false spirit, best bind it!

Can you carry out the deliverance? What are the items needed, prophetess Joyce? cheesy
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by joycesims(f): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Haute:

Can you carry out the deliverance? What are the items needed, prophetess Joyce? cheesy

Flirt-a-fly!
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
joycesims:

Flirt-a-fly!

C'mon Joyce from Sim City. Let's get this deliverance thingy cracking! cheesy
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by joycesims(f): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Haute:

C'mon Joyce from Sim City. Let's get this deliverance thingy cracking! cheesy

omg! U are a case, I can't crack you! let me be angry
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
joycesims:

omg! U are a case, I can't crack you! let me be angry
Okay, lily-livered friend. tongue

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by ccffwx: 7:31am On Nov 30, 2016
You're a jealous thing. You will never be good enough
AlphaCentauri:
[b]yorubas and hausas are conservative people. our fine women are kept away from hawking their body on pageants. the igbo culture is capitalistic and not too moral. they see their daughters as money making tools. so any fine igbo babe is thrown out to go and do pageants or go to nollywood or go and marry rich man to pay us dowry. as such what you have is an illusion of beauty because the few igbo women who are fine are pushed out as tools to go and make money while hausa and yoruba who have more beautiful girls than igbo hide their pretty women. thats why igbos think they have fine women. because the few they have they push them out as prostitutes to go and bring money either in pageants or dowry etc etc. its an illusion. its like yoruba has 100 fine women and hide them all and igbo has only 10 fine women and push them all out to pageants to go and prostitute themself for money, there will be an illusion that igbo women are fine because you see the 10 fine ones in public places, but you dont know conservative tribes like hausa and yoruba have 100 but they hide them and groom them as respectable women [/b]
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by Ladybluecash(f): 7:54am On Nov 30, 2016
bulldoza:
confused people Delta nko?
u mean delta soap?
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2016
Ladybluecash:
u mean delta soap?
No, I meant Delta pusssy
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
vickydevoka:
Why Idoma girls too fyn. even dere guys handsome die.

Lol them get good Genes cool wink
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by Jakumo(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2017
For all you die-hard blubber fans drooling like rabid dogs over those 400-pound overweight fat slobs that infest the Nigerian movie scene and make Africa the butt of global ridicule, feast your eyes on this woman's bikini shot, and tell me HONESTLY how illegally sexy this woman is, as a matter of indisputable fact.

She exercises regularly and watches her diet, to get such an amazing figure, and it shows. Her gorgeous full and firm breasts are CLEARLY gifts from Papa God, that have NEVER been enhanced by any surgical means, while her waist is toned and firm, by evolutionary design that leads a man's eye DIRECTLY to the promised land, looking so tasty and barely covered by her bikini bottoms.

I could rhapsodize at length about the absolute perfection of this ultra-beautiful woman, but the bikini picture illustrates far more eloquently than could any words, the allure of youthful feminine PERFECTION that all men dream of caressing, yet few actually get to enjoy as a rare and exclusive privilege.

Yes sir indeed, there are more extremely fit, young and beautiful black women to be seen in Nigeria alone, that could be counted from coast to coast across the entire United States of America, where clinical obesity is the norm among the black ghetto populations teeming with ugly, cattle-like unwed welfare mothers and high school dropouts fed porker fat on junk food.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex Bbnaija Housemate Ahneeka Shares New Amazing Pictures / Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens / Dija On Set With Mercy Johnson, Queen Nwokoye, Bimbo Akintola & KOK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.