Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi (27426 Views)

The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins / Plot Of Land in Sangotedo very close to Novare Mall Shoprite Monastery road / Westwood Park Estate Phase 2, Off Novare Mall Shoprite, Sangetedo, Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by WebSurfer(m): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2016
Girls start pming ur guy o
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by arsenal33: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2016
SOUTH AFRICANS TAKING OVER OUR SHOPPING.
What are rich nigerians doing with all their (un)stolen wealth?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by GossipHeart(m): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2016
Chidizman:

Story for the gods. Everybody's striving to leave this zoo

To you who haven't been outside Nigeria, it's a zoo

To us who have been to almost every continent, it's the only best country in the world

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by trademoore1: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

I live in the USA and have been to every state in the USA but i must confess, there no big difference between USA and Nigeria

I love Nigeria more than the USA

Nigeria is just 55 years old and by how things look, in the next couple of years this country will be the best country on the planet

You won't understand if you haven't been out of Nigeria

You will be eager to leave Nigeria and the very day you leave Nigeria, you will just wanna go back

God bless Nigeria
You've been to Alaska?
But developed countries are also not resting on their success..
I read about the hyperloop hoping to take off in California or so.
We are still battling with roads and potholes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by xaggar(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2016
I reside in Asaba, just a few streets way from d complex. What i need to know is how do one get employed there? No adverts on the issue?
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by GossipHeart(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2016
trademoore1:

You've been to Alaska?

That's where i did my basic training when i was in the national guard

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by AleAirHub(m): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2016
Nice one
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by adimsmt: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Is it that our people hate planting trees or what.
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by trademoore1: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2016
xaggar:
I reside in Asaba, just a few streets way from d complex. What i need to know is how do one get employed there? No adverts on the issue?
When the shops open..you should be walk in and see how you fit in

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Mcowubaba: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

I live in the USA and have been to every state in the USA but i must confess, there no big difference between USA and Nigeria

Nigeria is just 55 years old and by how things look, in the next couple of years this country will be the best country on the planet

You will be eager to leave Nigeria and the very day you leave Nigeria, you will just wanna go back

God bless Nigeria
Not entirely true.
Yeah, u get to miss home atimes, but when you see your friends, family and relatives back home lamenting especially in this period,
You will be greatful to have the opportunity to be in the Yankees.
Yes America is over 200 years, Nigeria is just 56, but believe me, we can do very much better than how we are now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by GossipHeart(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Not entirely true.
Yeah, u get to miss home atimes, but when you see your friends, family and relatives back home lamenting especially in this period,
You will be greatful to have the opportunity to be in the Yankees.
Yes America is over 200 years, Nigeria is just 56, but believe me, we can do very much better than how we are now

We can do better if we the youths fire all these old heads who have been embezzling our money

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by fratermathy(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

We can do better if we the youths fire all these old heads who have been embezzling our money

Don't put too much faith in the youths. 80% won't do better than what we already have. That's the plain truth. Except its not the same youths that we are both seeing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by takenadoh: 7:51am On Nov 28, 2016
Na wah oh SHOPRITE from Warri to ASABA!!! Good things for DELTA STATE< PLEASE WHEN WILL THEY ARRIVE NEIGHBORING BAYELSA OR RIVERSTATE?
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by buffalowings: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Mcowubaba: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

Will that be possible?
Most youths in Nigeria are sycophants!!
Give them few cents, the keep trolling up and down for this old rogues. Anyways, this happens mostly because of poverty nd no jobs.
Nigeria needs a revolution. People that spoke up like Nnamdi Kanu has been incarcerated since.
Nigeria is nearly doomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by vioment: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2016
if oyibo no lead the project in one shape or another, how them go take do am. Graduates my a$$. if na my man e go say na paper tigers.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by slysteel: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2016
Chidizman:

Story for the gods. Everybody's striving to leave this zoo
You never travel before,so how will you understand what he is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by awa(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2016
The Poster,

In as much as your post is good for personal publicity, you can be fired for this kind of post especially if you did it without the consent of the Construction Firm.

Please be careful next time you go on rampage for image laundry.

Thumbs up for you though.....

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by MONITZ: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

God bless Nigeria

So it's shoprite that is making Nigeria look almost like the U. S. A. now, ok, this is noted......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by MizOmalicha(f): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2016
Chingyyang:
Also there is shoprite in Umuahia now! Very surprising something.........
Owuya! U are u so suprised that deres a shoprite in umuahia?!
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by MizOmalicha(f): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2016
mokaflex:
Asaba people would have where to go and take pictures in this period of reception grin
Lol
Recession u mean?
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by princejones(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2016
Good one bro and more grace for more jobs
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 28, 2016
How much was budget for the construction ?
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by yinkablue(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2016
pls can i send my cv, i love to work in shop rite
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by JustNje(f): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2016
So Nigeria continues to support this bloody racist Rupert? How many of these Shoprites will be built in your country? Do not cry when one day this Rupert finances regime change in your country, you have allowed him in! Africa will never be free from these whites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Everblazinggg(f): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2016
Well done...Asaba Amaka!!
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Unimaginable123: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

God bless Nigeria
nigeria has no direction. Don't compare nigeria with US. Compare nigeria with countries like niger, chad, south Sudan and somalia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by loomer: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2016
The way them dey use shoprite as one big achievement still dey baffle me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Ahmeduana(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.
As long as developments keeping coming in to the Niger Deltan's.
Kudos.
MR HUNGER HUNGER, HOPE BY NOW HUNGER DON MAKE YOU RECIEVE HANKALI?
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by paradigmshift(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

God bless Nigeria

u too lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. / Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning / Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.