Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) (27091 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies / Aderemi Sijuwade Buys Car For Labisi Folawiyo Hours Before Their Wedding / Historical Photo Of Ooni Of Ife Oba Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by dacovajnr: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2016
magicminister:
Fidel castro I know
Oba sigiwaju, i know not!
And who are you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by dacovajnr: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2016
Araoluwa005:
you too will die one day
and you too cry

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by Araoluwa005(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2016
dacovajnr:
and you too cry
sure

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by dacovajnr: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2016
kayStelly:
Who the fvck is this Gad dem Castrol
He's a supplier of Castor oil undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2016
teekay213:
flat head can you tell me any of your obi that was that close to an international figure?
Ezeogo Dr Akanu Ibiam last king of my village was a Knight of the British Empire Afonja, he even married an Afonja as he was a great mind and didn't think petty like u

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by dacovajnr: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2016
Araoluwa005:
sure
and me too cry
Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Castro offered an opportunity to educate Africans
Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2016
magicminister:
Fidel castro I know

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by directonpc(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2016
Zonacom:
Was Fidel kneeling in that pix? Kabiyesi
na so them dey knee?
Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2016
The day it rained in Cuba.

Yes, Castro was kneeling.
Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by thunderrider: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2016
magicminister:
Fidel castro I know

Oba Sigiwaju is a non entity that no one knows and no one probably will know.

But if it is Oba Sijuwade the Oonirisa then google is your friend

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by SIRmuel86(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2016
youngsahito:
Fidel Castro ancestor are from Yoruba race
hw hw come be full white man nw
Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by youngsahito(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2016
SIRmuel86:
hw hw come be full white man nw
It happened through European slavery
Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by SIRmuel86(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2016
youngsahito:
It happened through European slavery
Hia AYAM NOT UNDASTANDIN OOO
Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by oscaruzie(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2016
seguno2:

Despite this YOUR fact, our country remains in the bottom pile in the world.
Do you know why?
Would you be kind enough to explain?
Thanks.

the way you started, we thought you wanted to explain...

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2016
mecussey:
the two by now are answering querry.
for your mind

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2016
All Ooni been jumping upandan since time immemorial cheesy their palace nor dey contain dem
In other news your new Ooni was in Benin the other day grin cheesy
Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by youngsahito(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2016
SIRmuel86:
Hia AYAM NOT UNDASTANDIN OOO
only those that live in Cuba can understand
Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by bart10: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2016
magicminister:
Fidel castro I know

Probably because the later is bereft of any notable achievement while the former (fidel castro) was the leader of a successful revolution!!

Hmmm

Very unfair comment. Who are you?
Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

ABi ooooooooooo grin grin grin angry Rubbish pic
Who sabi thier ooni
wu chin Ha
Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2016
Sexytemi:
nice one

Oba Sijuwade I know, but Fidel Castro I know not..
u try small
Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2016
Ceoflexygist:
The undated photo shows late Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade receiving Fidel Castro in his hotel room in Cuba. The late Cuban despot died on Friday at age 90.

See Photo Below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/28/throwback-photo-of-late-ooni-of-ife-oba-sijuwade-and-fidel-castro-in-cuba/

Why would flexigist refer to him as a despot. I'm quite sure the owner of that website is just following bandwagon. He/She needs to brush up on history and find out the kind of assistance Fidel Castro rendered to Africans and African Countries

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2016
Dannyfaraday:
Fact.
Nigerians are involved in almost all the world's great legacies.

I know you meant to say the world's greatest Corrupt legacies but continue. I get you, am listening wink
Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by Macjayboy(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Who sabi thier ooni
and that thier ooni had more power than any of your unknown igwe
Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by zanogo(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2016
magicminister:
Fidel castro I know

Probably because the later is bereft of any notable achievement while the former (fidel castro) was the leader of a successful revolution!!

Hmmm
yoruba kings have repute worldwide, while your kings are struggling to take pics with their respective state governors.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by Dicksonpal: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2016
magicminister:
Fidel castro I know

Hmmm
so u r celebrating fidel? You seem to be an illiterate iPad erohw*

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by dammyblaq(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2016
Dannyfaraday:
Fact. Nigerians are involved in almost all the world's great legacies.
Truth
Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by OlaoChi: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Who sabi thier ooni
the way you have been hating on yoruba and especially anything to do with the Ooni on this forum I'm certain you are not Bini as you calim

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by mikeapollo: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2016
teekay213:
this late oni flex in the 80's-90's because him and ibb na paddy.

Nonsense! Ooni Sijuwade had been balling and rocking before IBB came to power!
Go read his life history if you care to know?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2016
OlaoChi:
the way you have been hating on yoruba and especially anything to do with the Ooni on this forum I'm certain you are not Bini as you calim

I AM A FULL BLOODED EDO MAN FROM OGBE....ROYAL QUATERS..!!

OWIE EDO KPATAKI.... OBA KHA TO KPE EE ISEEEE

A TRUE SON OF IGODOMIGODO

Re: Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) by Onechancearmy(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2016
Dannyfaraday:
Fact.
Nigerians are involved in almost all the world's great legacies.

SMH at your ignorance. What contribution can a monarch make to a communist revolutionary movement? All communists are inherently republican. They believe power resides only in the people. Communism has always been at odds with monarchy; The summary executions of monarchs by communist regimes is testament to this. Incredibly st.upid statement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House / Photos Of Oba Elegushi, Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Land / 10 Things Most Nigerians Do Not Know About Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.