Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,969 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) (6233 Views)

Atheists, Have You Asked God To Prove Himself, And He Didn't Answer? / SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals / Atheists "Have Higher Iqs" (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The thread has ended in a debacle for the atheists

They thought the theists would bring a knife to a gunfight. But guess what when we roll in we roll in like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by promise10: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Just negodu
Bros, Bovi would love to work with you oooo
lok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
JuicyLucy:

Won't you suppose to bring people back to life

And he claimed to have high IQ. grin grin grin

If you want to save a soul then do that challenge and I will convert to Christianity because Jesus is here.

*hoping it's not the wrong person * undecided

And you are?.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by MrMontella(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Just negodu
so buddhists are atheists..
Why do you then say atheists make up 2% of the world..if buddhists make up about 7% of the worlds population? Or atheists dying and on life support?
Can you explain to me?
I do hope you change your stance about steve jobs then..

but buddha did not deny the existence of Gods na? He just said they are irrelevant in his cause...??
Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by jonbellion(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
*sigh*
Akinton u do know there's a difference between being intellegent and being rational
Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by KingEbukaNaija: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

They thought the theists would bring a knife to a gunfight. But guess what when we roll in we roll in like

Fantastico !!!!

Exactly !!!!

Gif on point !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by KingEbukaNaija: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

Bros, Bovi would love to work with you oooo

lok

grin grin
Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
MrMontella:

Why do you then say atheists make up 2% of the world..if buddhists make up about 7% of the worlds population? Or atheists dying and on life support?
Can you explain to me?

but buddha did not deny the existence of Gods na? He just said they are irrelevant in his cause...??

Question: Do you know that Buddhism has the theistic and the atheistic side? If your answer is yes then your question is irrelevant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

And you are?.....

That must be a no then angry
Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by promise10: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Fastest fingers first bro grin grin

Only 3.6 percent of Mensa members are atheists . Atheists are not smart enough for Mensa

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
abeg....make I no die of laughter ooooo

hahahahaha

it is fun all the way
Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by MrMontella(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Please go home you are drunk . I think you don't even know what atheism is grin grin .
atheism - /ˈeɪθɪɪz(ə)m/ noun 1. disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God
or gods.
Pantheism does not have a creator deity...does it?
You're having confulated ideas about the definition of ''God''
Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Fantastico !!!!

Exactly !!!!

Gif on point !!!!!!!

My guy whether dem carry gun or knife or bazooka we do not care. One Theistic Tsunami will sweep all away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by HeavenIsSoReall: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
jonbellion:
what is heaven
Heaven is the place the most high God dwells.
Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by promise10: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Atheists on this thread right now be like:

Chai!

you guys bad ooo

hahahahahhaaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by HeavenIsSoReall: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
MrMontella:
wow damn! So hot water is also proof of yahweh?
Where is your IQ?
Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
jonbellion:
*sigh*
Akinton u do know there's a difference between being intellegent and being rational

He does not know that. He has quietly slipped into obscurity! However when he does resurface expect it to be with an array of Vitriolic Ad Hominems.
Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by promise10: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
HeavenIsSoReall:

Heaven is the place the most high God dwells.
please, if you are new to NL don't argue with them.

they are just skeptics.

anything you will tell them now, I assure you that they have heard it before a thousand times.

so, just leave them.

naijadeyhia and kingebuka... is doing good job on them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by promise10: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
jonbellion:
lol I'm an unbeliever too But you brought this on yourselves guys Why would you use IQ as a determinant undecided Chaii
another......
Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by MrMontella(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Question: Do you know that Buddhism has the theistic and the atheistic side? If your answer is yes then your question is irrelevant!
thats hinduism..not buddhism
Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by jonbellion(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sheldon cooper a theoretical physicist working on string theory is a prodigy
Is Sheldon cooper intelligent
Yes
Us Sheldon cooper rational
Ummmmmm
Penny once worked at the cheesecake factory but now works in a pharmaceutical company
Is penny intellegent
Hell to the no
Is penny rational
Yes smiley
Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by MrMontella(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
HeavenIsSoReall:

Where is your IQ?
you're asking for my IQ... Take a look at your signature! Rubbish
Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by promise10: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
JuicyLucy:

Won't you suppose to bring people back to life

And he claimed to have high IQ. grin grin grin

If you want to save a soul then do that challenge and I will convert to Christianity because Jesus is here.

*hoping it's not the wrong person * undecided
anyway, let me just reserve my comment. you definitely don't worth it.
Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by KingEbukaNaija: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
MrMontella:

Can you explain to me?

Buddhism is like a way of life , so you can be a Buddhist and be an atheist. And you can also be a Buddhist and worship other gods . Just like in Confucianism , the Chinese who are Confucians can be atheists or worshipers of the supreme deity called shangdi or Jared Emperor since Confucianism is just a way of life or a religion without deities . You dig ?

And according to research those "atheist religions " are not expected to grow in future while the religions involving deities like Christianity and Islam will grow massively in the future . Just like in China , in the next 10 years or so Christianity is expected to have over 200 million adherents . Also remember that atheism has the lowest retention rate in the world . So yes , atheism is currently on life support
Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by promise10: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Exactly ! When they are being pummeled they switch to agnosticism . Such cowardice !! undecided
and I hate it as HELL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
MrMontella:
thats hinduism..not buddhism

Remember this thread talks about the Atheists IQ. Brush yours up here

http://www.existentialbuddhist.com/2011/05/is-buddhism-non-theistic/
Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Buddhism is like a way of life , so you can be a Buddhist and be an atheist. And you can also be a Buddhist and worship other gods . Just like in Confucianism , the Chinese who are Confucians can be atheists or worshipers of the supreme deity called shangdi or Jared Emperor since Confucianism is just a way of life or a religion without deities . You dig ?

And according to research those "atheist religions " are not expected to grow in future while the religions involving deities like Christianity and Islam will grow massively in the future . Just like in China , in the next 10 years or so Christianity is expected to have over 200 million adherents . Also remember that atheism has the lowest retention rate in the world . So yes , atheism is currently on life support

The guy does not understand. All they want to see is "NO GOD" anywhere and they stop their research there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by KingEbukaNaija: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

My guy whether dem carry gun or knife or bazooka we do not care. One Theistic Tsunami will sweep all away

We go sweep away with great force any nonsense wey dem carry come cool cool

wink

Who dash them intelligence . Mtchhewww

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by promise10: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The guy does not understand. All they want to see is "NO GOD" anywhere and they stop their research there.
LMAO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by promise10: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

wink
grin grin
I just taya for the dasher and the dashee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by KingEbukaNaija: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

As in eh !!!

Its just too sad . I wonder why the hate , the rage , just because of God ? Na wa ooo

That's the spirit of rebellion . Didn't the bible say that those who don't God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient . This includes depravities , irrational thoughts , inanities etc .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by promise10: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

wink
grin grin
These guys are good at stealing intelligence.
and they do it most through LIES and hardmirrored deception.
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) by KingEbukaNaija: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

These guys are good at stealing intelligence.

and they do it most through LIES and hardmirrored deception.

lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy

See wetin har.dmirror don cause . Lies , deception ... and more lies . grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Abner Lesson / What Are Jesus's Core Moral Teachings And Which Are Unique To Him / I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.