Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

5 Naughty Things Our African Parents Did As Kids, But Will Never Admit - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Naughty Things Our African Parents Did As Kids, But Will Never Admit (564 Views)

I Want 4 Kids But My Fiancee Said 2 Is Enough, Should I Give In Or Break Up? / Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child / Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Naughty Things Our African Parents Did As Kids, But Will Never Admit by eljayson(m): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2016
"In my time, I was taking 1st every time. I never had sex before i was married. I did not kill my parents so you will not kill me."

Every Nigerian or African child must have heard one of the above statements during their time with parents.

Our parents might look like all that is good and right, but growing up has shown us that they did not have perfect lives as kids, and just like us, they had their own Wahala.

This episode of Guytalk Podcast talks about the naughty and crazy things our African parents did as young people, explaining how they too had their own wahala.

If you are stubborn, naughty, crazy and outgoing individuals , do not be so surprised. You most likely got it from your parents.

Check it out and see for yourself, the five things our parents did as kids, but will never admit. The favourite is the one where they were stubborn to their own parents. Lol. grin

Soundcloud Link: https://soundcloud.com/user-342064193/5-naughty-things-african-parent-did-as-kids-but-will-never-admit

(1) (Reply)

3 Money Mistakes To Avoid When Planning Your Wedding / A Nairalander Needs Your Help / Barrenness Is Not Permitted If You........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.