Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

"You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama (27650 Views)

Are You A Bi-sexual Or Homosexual? - Dele Momodu To Bobrisky (Video) / Sophie Momodu Bares Cleavage In New Photos / Sophie Momodu In Bikini, Dazzles In Vacation Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama by mattsvibes: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
hhmmmm it never too get late to remarry I can see lonelyness has taken over ur mind
Re: "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Well, something to be proud of....she actually went through the pains of childbirth and had her baby. Sebi na because una know Davido age dats y una dey talk...I dey tell una, if my 18year old nephew toast one 23year old woman finish claim 25, who wan question am? He will not only do yoga with her,he will even go ahead and do serious acrobatics and she will never believe he is her junior brother's agemate

1 Like

Re: "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama by ceeceeuwa: 5:58am On Nov 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol.

This would not have been necessary if she had taken the morning after pill,or Postinor2 which Hahn told me works like Magic.

Your baby daddy has sang a song about you,with Humblesmith making a mockery of you with NO BE BY FORCE TO GO DUBAI.

And you are here picking fights.

After your rants,you still are a baby mama.

I wonder how people criticize single parents and idolize murderers who clean up their shameful act in the name of abortion ...she is responsibleenough to live up to her shame by keeping her baby,and that to me is one BOLD step.

1 Like

Re: "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama by ceeceeuwa: 6:02am On Nov 29, 2016
Rett0:
OK. But whatever happened to getting married, getting pregnant and giving birth. Being a single mom is nothing to be proud of...
So she should go kill herself ba
Re: "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama by TINALETC3(f): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Tnx 4 d compliment dear
somadinho10:
babe nice pix you got.....your looking good....would love to know you more

1 Like

Re: "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama by somadinho10: 7:46am On Nov 29, 2016
TINALETC3:
Tnx 4 d compliment dear
your welcome... Would love to have your contact
Re: "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama by mcvirgin: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2016
funnyn peep. u sef do dt abortion, but since say na davido, u com decide keep dis one. u a bby mama mbok
Re: "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Better remove that cheap data bundle advert, I was dumped using that nonsense
Re: "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama by dabrightt: 12:10am On Nov 30, 2016
ajuwarhodes:
As if she hasn't done the same abortion before
ARA FUMI SIE you must have done dat also
Re: "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama by dabrightt: 12:12am On Nov 30, 2016
She is better than many of you nl gurls mocking her and I think the abortion of a tin really hit your brain it a sin stop ABORTION
Re: "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama by dabrightt: 12:13am On Nov 30, 2016
johnmarcel:
guy; Sophie what do u do for living Sophie; am David's babymama guy; Wat a beautiful profession keep it up
You don high bro lolz
Re: "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama by dabrightt: 12:17am On Nov 30, 2016
Nigayoyo:
It's better to abort when you're not ready than to bring bastards into this planet!
potential atheist
Re: "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama by izdaise(f): 12:20am On Nov 30, 2016
There is nothing wrong in being a single mum. In fact it takes an extra ordinary woman to be one cause it is not easy to be one. For a woman to stand and face criticism instead of being a murderer because of public opinion is not easy. Mind you, if your parents are divorced, your mum is a single mum so it is not just about being pregnant outside wedlock and giving birth outside same.
Re: "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama by Arielle: 12:20am On Nov 30, 2016
EWAagoyin:
I see some fools above me saying she doesn't have shame and not focusing on her message isn't better for u to be called baby mama , isn't it better for people to say she got baby for her younger brother than get abortion and in the process spoil her womb and also kill an innocent soul..... well the message wasn't expected to go down well with ladies who has had abortions or men who has once or more paid for abortion. to me she as the moral right to talk because she's not a killer in the surgery room like many others.

Thank you. Country of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
EWAagoyin:
I see some fools above me saying she doesn't have shame and not focusing on her message isn't better for u to be called baby mama , isn't it better for people to say she got baby for her younger brother than get abortion and in the process spoil her womb and also kill an innocent soul..... well the message wasn't expected to go down well with ladies who has had abortions or men who has once or more paid for abortion. to me she as the moral right to talk because she's not a killer in the surgery room like many others.

The abortionists too will not abort Davido or Wizkid or Olamide or Flavor et al's babies.
In a generation where they even take selfies in bed with them to post on Instagram.
The shediot has not done anything remarkable. She should keep quiet, they are all one and the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Kunle Afolayan's 4 Children (Photo) / Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony / Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.