Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

The Experience 2009…26 Days To Go! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience 2009…26 Days To Go! (1675 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Experience 2009…26 Days To Go! by mikeoscar: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2009
11hrs of live music and prayer. People of different races, tribes, tongues, class and creed gathered together, lifting up one voice in praise and worship. The finest of gospel music talents of our time doing what they know how to do best.
The countdown has begun with high volt anticipation in the air for the experience ’09 coming up on the 4th of December. The experience which is the largest musical concert in Africa with its 2008 year’s crowd estimated at 350,000 promises to be entertaining, spiritual and life transforming.
What began in December 2006 as a flame in the heart of the convener and host Pastor Paul Adefarasin has become a roaring fire in the hearts of many all over the globe. Yes, indeed it has become a global phenomenon; the world’s largest gospel musical concert and the largest event in Africa.
[b]In 3 years the experience has been a host to a variety of international and Nigerian artist giving the attendants different flavours and blend of live music that puts the concert in a class of its own on the international gospel scene. This year the experience will be no different for God’s people will be ushered into His court by the very best of Lead worshippers and psalmist;  Don Moen, CeCe Winans, Chevelle Franklyn, Bebe Winans, Phil Driscoll, Fred Hammond, Kirk Franklin and Donnie McClurkin on the international front; and Ebenezer Obey, Rooftop MCs, Lara George, Mike Aremu, Timi Dakolo and Nikki Laoye from Nigeria.[/b]One major thing that stands out the Experience is the recurring attestation of the success of the security arrangement since its inception. This year will be no different; armed security patrol will be deployed within and around the concert venue. The organizers will also enlist the help of the Jesus boys (area boys) during the event. So, every one attending can be rest assured about their security and comfort while they stand in awe of God’s presence.
What can be more beautiful to God than His people coming together to praise, worship and cry out to Him in unity? Speaking of unity, the Experience showcases the immense potential in the body of Christ when we come together as one despite our denominations to join hands and work together. Over 15 frontline churches and Christian organizations in Nigeria endorse and sponsor the event which has made the experience a great success that it is.
The visitation of the Almighty God will be absolutely phenomenal and His unmistakable presence will be felt as the people praise Him, for God inhabits the praises of His people. What better time is there to entreat God with passionate patriotic prayer for our beloved country, Nigeria than during the experience? The prophetic and intercessory prayer for Nigeria is offered to God during the experience.
The Experience is much more than a concert. It’s a night to encounter the living God. It is one night with the King that lasts a life time. This is evident in the testimonies that abound following each year’s experience. So come expectant. Come and be once again part of History making. Come and be a part of touching God’s soft spot and watch Him bless you stupendously.  It’s an experience you can’t afford to miss.

www.theexperiencelagos.com

I bet you, it's going to be live music like you've never heard before. I missed both the 2006 and 2007 edition but last year, it was wow!We had like about 450,000 worshippers in the main TBS arena and in the cricket pitch. As I walked round the place with my friends, I just broke down when I saw the hunger for worship as people started trooping in from 7.00am.
Then came the rain later that night and that for me was the miracle of the 2008 experience as people kept praising and worshipping God in the rain, I have never seen a thing like that my whole life, Not even in the U.S. This year, I have planned my leave so I can be around in Lagos before the 4th of December with my entire family. If any of you plan to be in Lagos, you don't want to miss The Experience!
Re: The Experience 2009…26 Days To Go! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2009
I really hope to be there dis year with my pple to tap annointing
Re: The Experience 2009…26 Days To Go! by saints2(f): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2009
Really, There is anointing in the sanctuary, God is here.
Re: The Experience 2009…26 Days To Go! by mikeoscar: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
Guys, will it be an offence to Post a shorter version of this at the general session?

At least to get people to have something to look forward to for a change instead of those Obscene issues they always post. Can anybody help please.

We really need to get folks to know God is about to do something extra ordinary in the lives of Men as Judah goes forth with His praise!
Re: The Experience 2009…26 Days To Go! by Ezekl: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2009
THE EXPERIENCE is an experience of host of heaven on earth to bless we Nigerian in the cause of worshiping God, Don't miss it for anything, Last year was my first experience but i tell you it really an an experience even though rain dis stop yet am blessed

(1) (Reply)

Giving Unto God / Every Argument In This Forum Must Be Backed By Biblical Verse Jeremiah 23 Vs 31 / ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.