Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days (74044 Views)

COVID-19: Sulaiman Adamu Treated ‘Malaria’ In 3 Hospitals Before Death / Kenyan Doctors Remove 7 Needles In 3-Year-Old Girl’s Stomach / Natural Ways Of Eliminating Genital Warts: Causes & Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2016
Genital warts is the commonest std and one of the stubbornest to get rid off.
They really don't not cause any medical problems per se bt they just disfigure your ho-ha cheesy
It can be very disturbing as it will affect your self esteem or rather sex esteem grin.
There are many ways to treat genital warts bt most are either quite expensive or downright impractical.
For more information on genital warts ,check google.
Now Let's get down to my treatment that works.

Firstly, don't blame yourself and feel like the worst person in the world because the virus that causes genital warts is present in approximately 85% of people that are sexually active and not immunized against it.
That means that almost every body should have it right? grin... ,wrong...
For some reason ,it just doesn't manifest in everyone.
So don't blame yourself and get so moody

Secondly go to your nearest well established pharmacy and buy SILVER NITRATE AVOCA STICK
Its just about #2500

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2016
I contacted warts from a girl whom I had sex with just once and it was with a condom.
Honestly I regret ever meeting her ( but that's by the way).
So I'm gonna walk you through my treatment every day ,starting from today cool
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2016
Items you will need are:

1. Avoca silver nitrate stick

2. A clean ceramic or glass cup that you will turn upside down cos u will use the bottom of the cup to make the silver nitrate solution

3. A drop of clean water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2016
This is how the pencil looks like

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2016
[b][/b]apply just a drop of clean water on the upturned cup surface

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2016
Shave your pubes and make sure the area you want to treat is clean and dry.

Now touch the water with the pencil tip till it is just wet and touch the wart lightly with it.
Don't press or try to paint the wart (because the pencil tip can break off)
Repeat the cycle of touching the water and then the wart with the pencil till Uve covered all those naughty warts.
PLS BE VERY CAREFUL TO AVOID THE NORMAL SKIN.
I know you are in a hurry to get rid of those ugly looking things , but just be patient ,Don't put too much on the wart . a tiny drop on each wart is OK.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2016
wait for the solution to dry on the warts( about 10 mins).
Now for those that have multiple warts like myself , try to approach them systematically so the solution does not spill all over your genitals.
I have 3 warts on my penile shaft and one on the side of my scrotum.so I'm gonna treat the ones on the shaft first ,after this 3 days regimen I'll treat the one on the scrotum
Each wart should be black like this .
Don't worry ,there will be no scars and nobody will ever know wink
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2016
I'm done for today and looking forward to tmr.
I can feel some burning sensation but I think its worth it.
More uploads of my progress tmr

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Day 2 of treatment

I filed the hard crust that formed on each wart gently with the emery board included in the avoca pack

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Actually one wart has already fallen off shocked
I just repeated the steps of yesterday, stings a bit more sha.
Wow ,another is about to fall off .
My joystick is looking messed up right now but it'll all clear out in another 3 days

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Tomorrow is the last day cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 12:21am On Dec 01, 2016
Sorry for d late post ,been busy.

Day 3
All d warts have already fallen off but I'll just repeat the steps in day 2
Here are the pix grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 12:22am On Dec 01, 2016
So I just have to sit down and relax for the healing process which will take about 3 to 5 days smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2016
Warts are gone now
Just waiting for the scars to heal up grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by aliyumd: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Haw far. Was it a succes afterall
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by sisisioge: 1:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Oh lordylordy! Na so warts dey be?Had no idea!

Please only get personal with people you know very well...sexual history and health. That thing looks disgusting!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
aliyumd:
Haw far. Was it a succes afterall
it was a success

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
sisisioge:
Oh lordylordy! Na so warts dey be?Had no idea!

Please only get personal with people you know very well...sexual history and health. That thing looks disgusting!
Its so unfortunate that the Hpv vaccine is not readily available in nigeria And even worse is the fact that it doesn't manifest in everyone infected with the virus.
It was an unpleasant experience for me because I got it from my first sexual encounter even After I used protection
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by sisisioge: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Johnholmes:
Its so unfortunate that the Hpv vaccine is not readily available in nigeria And even worse is the fact that it doesn't manifest in everyone infected with the virus.
It was an unpleasant experience for me because I got it from my first sexual encounter even After I used protection

Haaaa! @ bolded... now I'm scared.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by drealsmile(m): 1:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Johnholmes:
They really don't not cause any medical problems per se bt they just disfigure your ho-ha cheesy
It can be very disturbing as it will affect your self esteem or rather sex esteem grin.
There are many ways to treat genital warts bt most are either quite expensive or downright impractical.

Firstly, don't blame yourself and feel like the worst person in the world because the virus that causes genital warts is present in approximately 85% of people that are sexually active and not immunized against it.

Secondly go to your nearest well established pharmacy and buy SILVER NITRATE AVOCA STICK
Its just about #2500

will give a try...my is every corner of my joystick..d last time i use podophyllin i almost dead from d pains, d pains r unbearable then i stop.

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by drealsmile(m): 1:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Johnholmes:

Its just about #2500

where can i get it...i base in lag

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by PastorMikenwab: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2018
Please, bro, where can I get the silver nitrate avaco stick. Pls, here is my num: 08166269991. U can text the location for me. Thanks for your help.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Agumbaa: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Johnholmes:

No more update from you, like was there a reoccurence? Scars etc.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Lawrittanneka68(f): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Johnholmes:

Its just about #2500
if you really want to get rid of this and you have 30k contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 8:20am On Apr 15, 2018
Agumbaa:

No more update from you, like was there a reoccurence? Scars etc.
ive gotten rid of the damn warts, there was no recurrence and no scars
In fact u will not know that I passed through such an ordeal.
Although it left a lasting imprint in my mind, I have developed a phobia for sex.
Whenever I meet a new girl, the questions I ask are just crazy like a job interview. Ladies often get pissed off and leave.
I'm faithful to my new girl tho(6months in the rship).
The thought of trying new waters cross my mind once in a while. Bt whenever I remember this warts shit I change my mind

Nb: I used a condom with d girl that infected me with genital warts (that's d scary part). There are also other sexually transmitted diseases that can be transmitted even with a condom like GENITAL WARTS, CANCER OF THE CERVIX, SYPHILIS, HERPES SIMPLEX, CRABS, MOLLUSCUM CONTAGIOSUM, etc.
If cheating on my partner puts me at risk of all dis shit then it's not a risk worth taking.
I can upload a pic of my fresh privates if u like

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by emmaghasemise(f): 3:04am On Apr 17, 2018
Being single with herpes is undoubtedly an extremely difficult thing to deal with. You have to deal with questions on whether you can trust a new partner with your secret, you worry that they may tell everyone you know about your condition – or worst yet – reject you in a horribly humiliating way. Although it is estimated that nearly one in six adults have either herpes simplex type 1 or herpes simplex type 2, an estimated eighty percent of those people are unaware of their status. This can make dating with herpes very challenging, this is even doubly so with genital herpes as most people see herpes type 2 as the “nasty” herpes. Personally, I highly recommend herpes singles to find their lover and relationship via www.PeopleLivingWithHerpes.com When you are feeling discouraged, remember that you are not alone.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Ginaz(f): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Chaiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 16, 2018
@johnholmes Brother where can someone get this Avoca Silver Nitrate, I had checked pharmacy around here in Ipaja and I didn't see it please where do you reside and can you help me get it so I can pay you for it.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 8:29am On May 17, 2018
U can get it at any big Pharmacy
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 17, 2018
already ordered from my-medicines.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 17, 2018
I ordered dis morning and got it delivered at around 2:30PM

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by graciamore(f): 6:29pm On May 17, 2018
can I use this stuf to treat skin tag??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases / Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) / Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.