Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,266 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! (170203 Views)

Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics / Building House Or Buying Lands. / Recession Forces Down Abuja Rent (daily Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2017
MichealMbaEmeri:

No wonder you are born to suck p/ussy, I really pity the village w.hore that sired a cur like you.
and you are a useless bastard product of a leaking condom picked up from the dustbin by 1 of your mums customers
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by MichealMbaEmeri: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
and you are a useless bastard product of a leaking condom picked up from the dustbin by 1 of your mums customers

Coming from a frustrated son of a mad woman. No wonder there was a joyous party in your cursed village, when your worthless mother was banished from the village for bringing forth a cross eyed, hairy livered animal like you to this world. May her wicked soul continue to rest in hell.

6 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by ProWalker: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
StOla:

See as you just made a fool of yourself and your patron.

You want us to be a rich drug baron like him?

You kept on harping about how he is 35yrs old as at 2016, but you did not even ponder on how he made his wealth.

The concept of source of wealth is alien in Igbo land, what is paramount is that Chukwudi has made it, so Emeka too must make it by any means necessary.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
MichealMbaEmeri:

Coming from a frustrated son of a mad woman. No wonder there was a joyous party in your cursed village, when your worthless mother was banished from the village for bringing forth a cross eyed, hairy livered animal like you to this world. May her wicked soul continue to rest in hell.
get out of here with ur primary 2 jabs, tunde salam who get ur time short black devil from osun state. those ur ugly pics still dey.hope you have changed that your dilapidated house
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by ProWalker: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:

You have helped no one.

No one knows you. Your internet wealth that exists only in your fantasy is enjoyed only by you in your dreams. You feed no one but your small inconsequential self. Your is a typical case of grandiose delusional disorder affliction.

The young man is million times the man you will never be.
In his abundance, he remembered his community, built a social (Church) hall for them, tarred roads for the community, had many people under his scholarship program.

Your intelligence is as good as that of a jellyfish. Efulefu.

At what cost? You Igbos are something else, no scruple of morals

4 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Angel1696: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
comos:
DRUGS MONEY
sweet well well
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by fm4real2k6(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
ExcelNG:

The Catholic Church learnt this rubbish from Pentecostal churches. From Time Immemorial, there has always been a divide between church and state. Thats how the early fathers of the church made it. But what do we have these days?

You see the so called "Men of God" hobnobbing criminals and very evil men.

Shut the F-- up, Pentecostal church isn't this worse.

Do you want to know, its far more sacrilegious to use drug money to built a church.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Angel1696: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
jamalchance:
either Drug,scam,blood money .... u would be amazed at the number of igbo "business" men involved in drugs pushing and scamming ... and d money they hit go make benin guy man know sey hin dey learn work
don't u know a bag of garri containing methamphetamine cost billions of naira that's y they like doing drugs business.

3 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by ProWalker: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
blueseacats:
In my eyes and in the eyes of smart people around the world who have built what can be tagged a society ,your lord hero is a criminal that should be condemned to death. I have helped millions because I don't pay tithe, I pay taxes and am current with my taxes and my taxes is used to build schools roads, good water and other infrastructure that everyone in the community enjoys . 'Me and you no de the same category ' I live in a society where people are supposed to tell the government what they do for a living every year. Your lord can't stand before me and talk .You? You live in a society where drug lord give you your daily bread and shoot at you when they have conflicts. You need to resurrected. You are already dead.

There is a level of human endurance to e-murder. You've killed Pazienza time and time again. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by ozome15(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

Not everyone have the mindset of a criminal to make money, there are millions of legit way to make clean money.

I see u with Ur clean legit way of making money. Is people like u dat kills and come out to ask who killed.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Angel1696: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
imohchard:
most of those houses in my village are unihabitted,
when you will be hearing strange noises in the night
true

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by jamalchance(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
prophetfire:
dumb ass poverty stricken ass holes.

ore mi shut up ... why are pple to myopic
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by jamalchance(m): 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
julietm123:

whatever you are, you are a tribalism.

am sure u mean tribalist even at that am sure we use that word wrongly here(nairaland)
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by jamalchance(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
julietm123:

so yorubads are not involved in 'drug, scam, blood money 'smh undecided

i didn't say that but not as widely as the igbos ... just think, how many igbo business men do u think made their 1st million in a legit way
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by ProWalker: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
ozome15:

I see u with Ur clean legit way of making money. Is people like u dat kills and come out to ask who killed.

Let the law catch up with me nah. Karma is real

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by MichealMbaEmeri: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
get out of here with ur primary 2 jabs, tunde salam who get ur time short black devil from osun state. those ur ugly pics still dey.hope you have changed that your dilapidated house

Mschew. Boring line from the puerille and meretricious plonker. It seems one Tunde salam was part of those that ra.ped the w.hore you call a mother, the mofo must have done a bad job on your mother that you now scream Tunde everywhere like an epileptic gorilla. You are very weak like your mother's sagged boobs, go end your miserable life and stop disgracing your family online. Ediot

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
blueseacats:
From 'you are acting like you are too rich " to you are wretched 'you incoherent sycophant, you don't even know the mumu you are defending idiot, Coscharis? Every Nigerian know his investment, Ifeanyi Uba? We know his investments, Ibeto? We know their investments we know how they make money.

All we wanted to know is where is his source of income? If he has investment that brings money, please point us to that investment and shame us, if not he is a drug dealer go and hang, if not why are they shooting at him if his hands are clean. Yes we shall build a modern society where people like you must explain where their money comes from. Ode oshi, they call it investigation. Your entire generation don't know and will never know the difference between that and conviction. Mumu, am talking you too are talking if you have paid tax in your life make I half. You don't get paid my singing a drug dealers praises, maybe a cup of rice every now and then. That won't help you pay tax, get a real job if you have half a brain or even any skill for that matter.

Very soon your family members will be begging buhari to save you from the hands of Indonesia for you are about to die for your drug peddling crimes. That day is nearer than you think.

Yes, again I pay tax . I'm better than your lord drug baron, I work with my hand and make a living. His money does not pass through the financial system so he pays no tax ewu! Government does not collect tax from drug money , they confiscate it and jail you, that's where he belongs.

Oya start your drug business fast your death is eminent, can't wait to read your obituary in front of you disgusting mansion

Iti akwu, iti mpataka.

You suffer from grandiose delusion. You are wretched yet claim rich on an online faceless forum.
What was OBJ investment before he went into Nigeria politics, what about Tinubu, are they not all worshipped by your Yoruba people?

Ewu, you want his source of income, why not meet the EFCC To Help you with that, isn't that how things are done in saner climes where you claim to reside?

You are wretched, therefore every rich man out there you don't know their source of wealth are dirty.

Ozu nwulu awu, so anybody that assassins are after is a drug baron that is dirty? Can't you see how retarded you are? What evidence do you even have of the assassin story other than hear say, is that how investigations are done in sane climes?

We will build a Progressive Biafran country, where jellyfishes like you will receive brain transplant surgery, or be banished to stay with your brainless ilks in Yorubaland, who you are already at peace with.

Cursed be the day you were born. A pathetic loser who have nothing but disdain and hate for his own people, ozu nwulu awu.

Food sharing for sycophancy is not done in Igboland, it's the trait of your Yoruba people. A place where people queue up to receive cups of rice from corrupt politicians.

Nkapi, I have a job, a professional one for that matter, but I know better to be boasting about personal achievements on a faceless forum grin, to what's end? Only insecure self hating, inferiority complex plaqued persons like yourself do such.

Your illiterate sick Buhari cannot save your Yorubaland from Bado boys, skull miners, neither could he save NE from BH terrorists that are ravaging the place, heck! He can't even save himself from embarrassment by presenting his WAEC result to silence his opponents,

That you look up to an illiterate failed dictator cum president for leadership says everything about your IQ, you are profoundly retarded.

You are a nobody, no one knows you. You have not impacted in any way to the Igbo society, you are worthless and useless to Ndiigbo, you are a failure, seeking for justification in an online forum, you are a persona non grata,you can never be half the man Ikegwuonu is,its all too convenient for you to label him a drug baron, to cover your own life failures.

Make your own money and build things for your Igbo community like Ikegwuonu did, until then, you are a nobody. Just an online irrelevant non entity.

Now scram!

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

There is a level of human endurance to e-murder. You've killed Pazienza time and time again. cheesy cheesy cheesy
the guy is too lost in 3rd world environment that he does not even know how human society should look like. At least one should know let alone how to make it happen.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

At what cost? You Igbos are something else, no scruple of morals

Your political leader is a drug baron, your traditional leader is a chronic bleaching SOB.
Your region is infested with corrupted youths with no morals seeking to get rich quick, from skull minning business, to cult/gang Wars, to credit card fraud( even your yeyebrities are not spared, see Dammy Krane saga) to terrorism, to arm robbery, Oyeanusi and Shina Rambo remain Nigerian most notorious arm robbers after Anini, Yoruba youth is the only known Nigerian international terrorist.

But you are not interested in your morally debased Yoruba society and how to remedy it.

You are more Interested in the Igbo man business.

Ozu nwulu anwu.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

An Afonja consoling an Afonja ass licker that I butchered and destroyed, grin , How quaint!

Next thing they will be running to the mods for help. Bunch of ninnies. grin

Enwebedi ife unu fuu.

I'm the nemesis of all Igbophobic entities. I'm just starting with that one, when I'm through with him, his life will not remain same. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by ProWalker: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:

Your political leader is a drug baron, your traditional leader is a chronic bleaching SOB.
Your region is infested with corrupted youths with no morals seeking to get rich quick, from skull minning business, to cult/gang Wars, to credit card fraud( even your yeyebrities are not spared, see Dammy Krane saga) to terrorism, Yoruba youth is the only known Nigerian international terrorist.

But you are not interested in your morally debased Yoruba society and how to remedy it.

You are more Interested in the Igbo man business.

Ozu nwulu anwu.

The difference is the way those people are treated and the way you make excuse for your own criminals and gloriying them by splashing the pictures of their mansion and church built with blood money.

No body is contesting the fact that there are bad people in all tribes, the way you massage and pamper your criminals is the problem here. Go to the 1st page and see the shame of your tribe. grin
Stop writing your useless language in my mention.

3 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by ProWalker: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:

An Afonja consoling an Afonja ass licker that I butchered and destroyed, grin , How quaint!

Next thing they will be running to the mods for help. Bunch of ninnies. grin

Enwebedi ife unu fuu.

You suffer delusion or illusion, one is your problem. grin grin
The same way they tossed you up and down on the yoruba marginalization thread, they are doing same here to you. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
JohnXcel:
CHAI! Na in 2016 you talk am oooh! shocked
the guy na prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by ProWalker: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
the guy na prophet.

He is not a prophet, he only placed a wager on a sure-bet grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

The difference is the way those people are treated and the way you make excuse for your own criminals and gloriying them by splashing the pictures of their mansion and church built with blood money.

No body is contesting the fact that there are bad people in all tribes, the way you massage and pamper your criminals is the problem here. Go to the 1st page and see the shame of your tribe. grin
Stop writing your useless language in my mention.

Your political leader is a drug baron, if words on the streets are anything to go by.
Why have Yorubas been worshiping him. Every leader is a reflection of his society. If the Yoruba society revere criminals as leaders, including having a convicted ex convict as a sage and a national hero, What does that say about the Yoruba society?

What evidence do you have other than hear say that Ikegwuonu is a drug baron?

Why are you not angry that a suspected drug baron is a celebrated Yoruba national leader but is more interested in Ikegwuonu who holds no political or traditional post in Ozubulu?

Can't you see you suffer from an incurable malady?

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

You suffer delusion or illusion, one is your problem. grin grin
The same way they tossed you up and down on the yoruba marginalization thread, they are doing same here to you. grin grin tongue

The same thread I dealt with you all, so much that you were all crying? grin

Some were even going mad.

How dare I call your exconvict hero sage a coup plotter with hard core evidence?
You lots nearly died of heart attack. grin

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by ProWalker: 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:

[s]Your political leader is a drug baron, if words on the streets are anything to go by.
Why have Yorubas been worshiping him. Every leader is a reflection of his society. If the Yoruba society revere criminals as leaders, including having a convicted ex convict as a sage and a national hero, What does that say about the Yoruba society?

What evidence do you have other than hear say that Ikegwuonu is a drug baron?

Why are you not angry that a suspected drug baron is a celebrated Yoruba national leader but is more interested in Ikegwuonu who holds no political or traditional post in Ozubulu?

Can't you see you suffer from an incurable malady?[/s]

Go bury your drug money awoof loving dead and stop disturbing my mention.
I will ignore your further rants

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
MichealMbaEmeri:

So Lagos is now eweduland according to cannibalistic animal like you, it's no man's land when it favor your stupidity, most of you wawa Ibos have no working brain. Smh

So Lagos is no longer eweduland, now that your ewedu people had afflicted the city with your crime life and senseless love for money that drives the skull minning business and Bado cult Wars?

Afonja muslims are pathetic and have no brain cells, the Christian Afonjas are marginally better.

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

He is not a prophet, he only placed a wager on a sure-bet grin grin
i pray that kind sure bet prophecy fall on me as premiership and spot betting resumes next weekend. Amen

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by pazienza(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

Go bury your drug money awoof loving dead and stop disturbing my mention.
I will ignore your further rants

Go and get rid of your skull miners, drug baron political leader, bleaching traditional leader, international terrorists,credit cards crime youths, nationally notorious arm robbers, Bado cult gangs, from your eweduland of debased societal morals.
I'm sure the above will keep you busy .

And stop crying more than the beareved.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
pazienza:

Iti akwu, iti mpataka.

You suffer from grandiose delusion. You are wretched yet claim rich on an online faceless forum.
What was OBJ investment before he went into Nigeria politics, what about Tinubu, are they not all worshipped by your Yoruba people?

Ewu, you want his source of income, why not meet the EFCC To Help you with that, isn't that how things are done in saner climes where you claim to reside?

You are wretched, therefore every rich man out there you don't know their source of wealth are dirty.

Ozu nwulu awu, so anybody that assassins are after is a drug baron that is dirty? Can't you see how retarded you are? What evidence do you even have of the assassin story other than hear say, is that how investigations are done in sane climes?

We will build a Progressive Biafran country, where jellyfishes like you will receive brain transplant surgery, or be banished to stay with your brainless ilks in Yorubaland, who you are already at peace with.

Cursed be the day you were born. A pathetic loser who have nothing but disdain and hate for his own people, ozu nwulu awu.

Food sharing for sycophancy is not done in Igboland, it's the trait of your Yoruba people. A place where people queue up to receive cups of rice from corrupt politicians.

Nkapi, I have a job, a professional one for that matter, but I know better to be boasting about personal achievements on a faceless forum grin, to what's end? Only insecure self hating, inferiority complex plaqued persons like yourself do such.

Your illiterate sick Buhari cannot save your Yorubaland from Bado boys, skull miners, neither could he save NE from BH terrorists that are ravaging the place, heck! He can't even save himself from embarrassment by presenting his WAEC result to silence his opponents,

That you look up to an illiterate failed dictator cum president for leadership says everything about your IQ, you are profoundly retarded.

You are a nobody, no one knows you. You have not impacted in any way to the Igbo society, you are worthless and useless to Ndiigbo, you are a failure, seeking for justification in an online forum, you are a persona non grata,you can never be half the man Ikegwuonu is,its all too convenient for you to label him a drug baron, to cover your own life failures.

Make your own money and build things for your Igbo community like Ikegwuonu did, until then, you are a nobody. Just an online irrelevant non entity.

Now scram!
Why would a responsible man want to be like ozubulu drug dealer , when I have better role models that put their sources of income out there for the world to see, the he goat is your god not mine.

You professional? Today is Monday oga, if you're even working part time you will be too busy to be crawling on Nairaland like a lost rat. Fighting to protect the integrity of a exposed drug lord. I don't care about people like you, your blood should have stained that whole dark house called church for all I care. My concern is those that sincerely went to that house thinking they are there to worship and ended up dead.

Yes you are a professional all alright. Professional worshipper of drug runners. They even built you a house where you worship them and a road to get there .

Mumu , there is dignity in labor your lords billions don't move me as he does not feed me , I contribute my fare share to the society from my hard earned cash. And I know better than you how people who make genuine money spend their money , your lord and personal savior ikejwuonu is no match for those workaholic business guru's.

Yes, in sane societies citizens report fellow citizens to authorities for investigation that's how crimes a solved and criminals put behind bars. Caveman .

Continue crawling on Nairaland, when am back from work I will have your time. Don't forget to go fellowship at ikekwuonu's church to his glory after all that's what he created you to do.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Rajman45(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
ayodele234:
No clean money anywhere even the bill gates of this world. Even you that is talking, you steal in your own little way. All private property is theft. No role models, the institution of private property is the root of human sick desires to own the planet resources. We are all the same just that some are more mean than others.
U kind of sound silly and ur mentality is very low. If any of your family members wer among the dead witness in that church.... u won't come out and defend a bloody criminal, and that actually mean ur like him(give or take). Alot of people are making millions through hardwork everyday, ur comparing BILL GATE with a bloody drug dealer.
Little advice..... Because u steal in ur company or any other venture for that matter, doesn't mean everyone is a hungry lion like you. Am very contented with the little I have, and I don't steal in ur own little way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.