Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be (29709 Views)

A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North / Two Brides And A Groom Marriage In Isoko,delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
littlemistress:

ah tell you cheesy

committee of nl friends cant wait
cc: sisisioge & acidosis

grin grin grin sebi una go let us learn each other's first names first eeehn tongue
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by littlemistress: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
sisisioge:

grin grin grin sebi una go let us learn each other's first names first eeehn tongue

we can't wait jhoor, please get on with it. this gonn be nl wedding of the year 2017. cheesy leave the planning to the commitee of friends. we gat yew tongue
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by nikkyshyne(f): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
sisisioge:

Since yesterday? You mean you are yet to know his name? what's been happening in your DM or is it PM? empty messages?? @acidosis, please do the needful. We got our eyes on yeew!
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Melsan: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
nikkyshyne:
Since yesterday? You mean you are yet to know his name? what's been happening in your DM or is it PM? empty messages?? @acidosis, please do the needful. We got our eyes on yeew!
Sisisioge doesn't want to let the cat out of the bag,let us just keep our fingers crossed#coded things# wink grin
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by TV01(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
...me likely, unabashedly serious about marriage. Highly commendable. as NL foremost marriage advocate, I have to drop in to encourage and exhort.

May all the serious minded singles be divinely paired with their spouses in a timely fashion this year. And, in a manner that elicits awe, wonder and praise. May all the sorrows of singleness, if any, be blotted out, and the myriad joys of marital harmony overflow in your lives.

May The Good Lord Himself set you in, and bless, your homes. You will be elevated, favoured, find good reward and warmth. You will pursue with success, be prosperous and fruitful, and the cynosure of all around you, as you live marriage as He intended.

Can I get an amen or 2! cheesy. Love weddings and marriage. May have to post some pix of myself and wifey' nuptials - loff you Mama kiss

TV

...sisissoge, don't you dare edit my post this time. If you see the corner, corner eye I dey take look you eh!

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by littlemistress: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
TV01:
...me likely, unabashedly serious about marriage. Highly commendable. as NL foremost marriage advocate, I have to drop in to encourage and exhort.

May all the serious minded singles be divinely paired with their spouses in a timely fashion this year. And, in a manner that elicits awe, wonder and praise. May all the sorrows of singleness, if any, be blotted out, and the myriad joys of marital harmony overflow in your lives.

May The Good Lord Himself set you in, and bless, your homes. You will be elevated, favoured, find good reward and warmth. You will pursue with success, be prosperous and fruitful, and the cynosure of all around you, as you live marriage as He intended.

Can I get an amen or 2! cheesy. Love weddings and marriage. May have to post some pix of myself and wifey' nuptials - loff you Mama kiss

TV

...sisissoge, don't you dare edit my post this time. If you see the corner, corner eye I dey take look you eh!
on behalf of every single & marriageable lady on this thread, i say a big AMEN!!
Thank You uncle TV smiley
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
TV01:

TV

AMEN! Thanks so much TV ....thanks plenty! May all that give you joy remain better by God's grace. You rock man...yeah post pics of your wedding. Mrs TV is one heck of a lucky babe!

Whew! As matter don escalate reach this level and I'm yet to successfully respond to the bobo mail sef, I better check him out!
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
@ all yeah 2017 brides com bridal shower's squad...I honestly haven't been able to respond to the guy's mail. Will have to find other means niyen.

What if he's really Prince Charming? What if he's super groovy? Whew, what if he's worth the trouble...let me check. I will update you?

Dyt...you should come and see o.

Gunning after him now...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Dyt(f): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
sisisioge:

Dyt...you should come and see o.

Gunning after him now...

Acidosis?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhahahahahahaha

Tell him I said he should message me

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dyt:

Acidosis?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhahahahahahaha

Tell him I said he should message me

Madam, u go have to tell am yourself. Guy and I no jive o. Whew! Will I ever find a husband bayi cry cry cry
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Whew! It is with absolute painment that I announce that acidosis and I aren't getting married o.

He's a cool guy...if anyone wants a really down to earth dude who u can really have a Convo with, go for him.

So, the search continues...2017!
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by seizethaBae(f): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Present! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by seizethaBae(f): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
sisisioge:

Madam, u go have to tell am yourself. Guy and I no jive o. Whew! Will I ever find a husband bayi cry cry cry
You will ma. Met one tall-glass-of-hot-chocolate last week! Guy and I no jive(let me borrow that sentence grin)
cry cry cry can't do smesme guys undecided
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
See me here ooo!
I was am hopeful on 2017 but mega ish happened.
No bae but there is nothing baba God cannot do sha
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Melsan: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
TV01:

TV

Amen
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Melsan: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
seizethaBae:

You will ma. Met one tall-glass-of-hot-chocolate last week! Guy and I no jive(let me borrow that sentence grin)
sad sad
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Melsan: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
sisisioge:
Whew! It is with absolute painment that I announce that acidosis and I aren't getting married o.

He's a cool guy...if anyone wants a really down to earth dude who u can really have a Convo with, go for him.

So, the search continues...2017!
Chaiii...when i have been dreaming of wedding party jollof rice sad
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Dyt(f): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
sisisioge:

I knew he was gonna get my message

Don't worry
That special man will come
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
seizethaBae:

grin grin grin smesme bawo! This one no be smesme o, he's just younger ni. Your tall class of champagne...Biko wetin do am? Is he a slouchier?
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dyt:

I knew he was gonna get my message

Don't worry
That special man will come

Amen...thanks babes. How your lil man? Hope guy is not breaking hearts.
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Dyt(f): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
sisisioge:

Amen...thanks babes. How your lil man? Hope guy is not breaking hearts.

He's a great boy
Not gonna be no heart breaker but heart mender
You know na

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Melsan:
Chaiii...when i have been dreaming of wedding party jollof rice sad

Haba ! Keep up the dream babe...the day is still young. Thread never close, this is still 2016 and Baba is still in heaven! I'm so sure my big baby will find me soon, the guy is just a tad too slow ni tongue
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dyt:

He's a great boy
Not gonna be no heart breaker but heart mender
You know na

Cool kiss
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by abimbawealth(f): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
We don show
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Melsan: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
sapiosexual1:
See me here ooo!
I was am hopeful on 2017 but mega ish happened.
No bae but there is nothing baba God cannot do sha
cool cool
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Melsan:
cool cool
Go jor. What are you doing here?
I wee tell for you sad
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Melsan: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
sisisioge:

Haba ! Keep up the dream babe...the day is still young. Thread never close, this is still 2016 and Baba is still in heaven! I'm so sure my big baby will find me soon, the guy is just a tad too slow ni tongue
Soonest than you expect cheesy kiss kiss
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Melsan: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Go jor. What are you doing here?
I wee tell for you sad
Same thing you are doing here tongue.
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Melsan:
Same thing you are doing here tongue.
I'm here to tap the blessings and annointing to get married in 2017 grin
You nko?
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Melsan: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
sapiosexual1:

I'm here to tap the blessings and annointing to get married in 2017 grin
You nko?
Limme jor,wahala e ti poju sad
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Melsan:
Limme jor,wahala e ti poju sad

angry angry cry cry
Issorai, issok
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Melsan: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
sapiosexual1:

angry angry cry cry
Issorai, issok
Awww sad..oya chop kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? / Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) / I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.