Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be (29722 Views)

A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North / Two Brides And A Groom Marriage In Isoko,delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Ishilove: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
sisisioge:
Whew! It is with absolute painment that I announce that acidosis and I aren't getting married o.

He's a cool guy...if anyone wants a really down to earth dude who u can really have a Convo with, go for him.

So, the search continues...2017!
Awwww, the chemistry no gel sad
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ishilove:

Awwww, the chemistry no gel sad

Physics sef no jive embarassed
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Ishilove: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
MrPresident1:
Ishilove, you and that your hunger fellow how far na, make una come update grin
You sef update us your own cheesy

HungerBad is not ready jare. Besides he can't handle me. I'm a handful wink

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Ishilove: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
sisisioge:

Physics sef no jive embarassed
Babe chill. Love has a way of finding us when we aren't even looking smiley
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by HungerBAD: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ishilove:

HungerBad is not ready jare. Besides he can't handle me. I'm a handful wink

Did you just say that?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Ishilove: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
HungerBAD:

Did you just say that?
I said two things. Which one in particular? wink
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ishilove:

Babe chill. Love has a way of finding us when we aren't even looking smiley

True...heard Cupid needs some eye sharpener these days. Chai, imagine the dude waiting to meet me too yet we are both going in opposite directions. grin grin grin grin grin my friend and I were just making the analysis on third mainland bridge today...she would say "Alawe, what if your true bobo is the one that just passed us?" grin grin grin grin got me searching people's faces curiously...was fun.

I'm relaxed though, though might hook up with an interim for Xmas cool

Modified:

So you and that hunger guy are really hooking up? Would you be having a bridal shower too? I already chose white o, choose your own colour tongue I am inviting myself cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Ishilove: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
sisisioge:

True...heard Cupid needs some eye sharpener these days. Chai, imagine the dude waiting to meet me too yet we are both going in opposite directions. grin grin grin grin grin my friend and I were just making the analysis on third mainland bridge today...she would say "Alawe, what if your true bobo is the one that just passed us?" grin grin grin grin got me searching people's faces curiously...was fun.

I'm relaxed though, though might hook up with an interim for Xmas cool
Convert the interim to permanent cheesy
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by godoluwa(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2016
Viking007:
Vision 2020. lipsrsealed
smh, you better go marry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Ishilove: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
sisisioge:

Modified:

So you and that hunger guy are really hooking up? Would you be having a bridal shower too? I already chose white o, choose your own colour tongue I am inviting myself cool
Sisioge I will personally RSVP you cheesy

Don't mind HungerBAD, he is busy pricing my brideprice as if he's haggling yam in Oyingbo market. grin
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ishilove:

Don't mind HungerBAD, he is busy pricing my brideprice as if he's haggling yam in Oyingbo market. grin

Haba! You sef see what you could do for him so the guy can afford to feed you eventually....even if na small money biko reduce grin

If u are in Lagos I really would attend. Just give me notice wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by JoeBlocks(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ishilove:

Igbo girls are too expensive jare. grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by MrPresident1: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ishilove:

HungerB.ad is not ready jare. Besides he can't handle me. I'm a handful wink

Come and join my harem angry me I can handle you well well grin
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Demonicide(f): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2016
sapiosexual1:
See me here ooo!
I was am hopeful on 2017 but mega ish happened.
No bae but there is nothing baba God cannot do sha
You don't mean it, but what about that your lawyer bae(the one who bought you iphone4 has a val gift) Na? the last time I checked you talked about displaying your pre- wedding photoshot here bfo the year fades off(2016).
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
You people are weirdos. See one here siezethabae, dirty fingernails. I can't believe guys actually step up to you looking like that. And na una get attitude pass.
I won't even start with you guys giving them props. Or you think say Na mistake say dem no gree put DP? I want wit, intelligence over looks too but there's a line. Not looking like an inbred hobo.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Titilayooni(f): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2016
;DPresent....bride 2017 by faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Hmnn no derailing in this thread please.
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Titilayooni:
;DPresent....bride 2017 by faith.
I like your faith smiley
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2016
MrPresident1:

Come and join my harem angry me I can handle you well well grin

Did somebody hack this account? Pastor president! It is well!

Ishilove, how far? 2017 is almost here o. BTW, I'm attending a bridal shower this evening. It's a pool side party...girls are allowed to be mad for more than five minu wink
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by MrPresident1: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2016
MrPresident1:

My sister, the account was not hacked jare.

Ishilove was boasting ni, that somebody cannot handle her angry, so I was telling her that she was only making mouth. If I hang her up like this ehn, then turn her around and hang her up like this again cool, she go no say aye o pe meji grin. Babe yen l'enu gan an.

Make we come the bridal shower too na, where e dey happen, maybe I go see more chicks to add to my harem grin

Awuzubilai! Somebody sure hacked this account! I'm blowing the whistle on you asap! U are about to be toast you hacking Moonkey!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by MrPresident1: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2016
MrPresident1:

Awuzubitruth! grin Wallahi no hacking fa, gaskiya, ke nan!

Abi, you like to join my harem too? grin

It is finished! shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by MrPresident1: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2016
MrPresident1:

You mean my harem? Naa! I am only just starting to build it. grin grin grin

In my harem are many rooms, just like in my Father's house are many mansions wink

I have the best harem, come and join, you will not regret it cheesy wink

Ki lon wa Sele bayi? When men of God begin to talk like sons of Jessy, one wonders just how close the end time is. It is well dude...enjoy.
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by MrPresident1: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2016
MrPresident1:

Hey, don't be uptight grin. what is 'sons of Jessy'?

God created the finest things of life for our enjoyment, not our sufferance. Or what is more beautiful than a beautiful women, the salt of life, the zenith of creation's beauty? cheesy

Have you not heard of wise and romantic king Solomon? grin He built the finest temple, he also had the finest women cheesy wink

Come, do not be afraid, come join the harem, my harem cheesy wink

Oniranu!
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by MrPresident1: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by sisisioge: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2016
MrPresident1:

Somebody cannor play with you people again? cry

Come and join my harem kiss

grin grin grin Alright dude... you've had enough fun. Enjoy your day. Biko no quote me again( I find it sorta. disrespectful when I leave a mention that requires response unattended, unless if the person is not worth the attention) Yeah... we're cool. Shalom.
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by MrPresident1: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Ishilove: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
sisisioge:

Awuzubilai! Somebody sure hacked this account! I'm blowing the whistle on you asap! U are about to be toast you hacking Moonkey!
Essigbo awuzubilia cheesy

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrPresident1:

My sister, the account was not hacked jare.

Ishilove was boasting ni, that somebody cannot handle her angry, so I was telling her that she was only making mouth. If I hang her up like this ehn, then turn her around and hang her up like this again cool, she go no say aye o pe meji grin. Babe yen l'enu gan an.

Make we come the bridal shower too na, where e dey happen, maybe I go see more chicks to add to my harem grin
Baba o!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Not The Marriage I Had In Mind / Siblings Prank Their 10-Year-Old Sister For Stealing Their Mum's Wine / I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.