Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:44 AM

A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be (29613 Views)

A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North / Two Brides And A Groom Marriage In Isoko,delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by superbouck(m): 4:40am On Jan 08, 2017
I want to get marry in 2017 but presently I don't av girl friend.
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by deraaaigbo(f): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2017
Present........2017 Bride by faith.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by MissIndependent(f): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2017
[/b][b]Saw this on bellanaija.com/weddings please read.

My husband popped the question on the 1st of January 2016 and we didn’t get married until the 1st and 3rd of December, 2016. I had my introduction in April after which I started planning my wedding! That’s 8 months of planning for #PDA16!

I look back now and wish that there were more people who were real with me about the process of planning weddings. I wish more people told me how best to deal with vendors, how to manage the stress and that if you’re not careful, the process of planning a wedding can actually put a strain on your relationship.

I can tell you for free that if you base your wedding journey on what you see on Social Media, you will have the shocker of your life.

Hence, this article has been put together to prevent brides from making some mistakes I made and just make lives a little easier.

We all know how big the wedding industry was in 2016. I got married in 2016, I have been a bridesmaid and a chief bridesmaid numerous times hence, I guess I’m in a safe position to give the following advice to upcoming brides:

1. Wedding Venue

Immediately you have your date, book your venue: No matter how far your wedding is, please book your venue down. It is better to have a place reserved and to ask for a refund later if you change your mind, than to not have any hall at all as months draw close. There are so many people getting married on so many Saturdays, you will be surprised how many halls have been booked even 2 years ahead. In addition, consider the distance of your reception venue from your church. You do not want guests to be held up in traffic. Some will go back home!

2. Vendors

DO NOT ever select your vendors because of the number of Instagram followers they have, because they are popular or in summary- because you want to trend! I cannot go into details on all that I experienced with vendors. I actually selected some vendors based on the works I saw but I can tell you, the vendors that gave me the least or zero stress were the ones I selected based on referrals. The best way to select your wedding vendors is based on referrals. Let someone who has used the vendor be the one to link you both up. Do not ever pick vendors based on what you see on Instagram/Facebook! Never!!!

3. Planner or Coordinator

Do not assume you can do things all by yourself. Planning a wedding is stressful. If you don’t want a planner or a coordinator you should have friends or family members help you with the running around. If you do not have a 9-5 job and have more free time than normal, then you might not need a planner. A coordinator will be just fine for you. However, if you have a day job and are really busy, you definitely need a planner. Now don’t assume that you will be 100% jobless and the planner will take up all the responsibilities, it is your wedding so you will still work closely with the planner. There are times when the planner will ask to see you; you both will be in constant communication exchanging ideas etc. No matter which you plan to go with Planner, family or coordinator, you will still have some work to do as a bride, so get ready!

4. Bridal Train and Friends

It is very important to select diligent and hardworking bridesmaids or groomsmen. People that you know will give their time and go all out for you. In my opinion, the ideal number for bridesmaids or groomsmen is 3-8! This is because you will have to consider the cost of accommodation, feeding, transportation and much more. From experience, the smaller the bridal party, the less stress you will have.

It is also very important to be sensitive with your bridal train and even friends. This is where I bring in the idea of pre-wedding parties and aso ebi. It is really insensitive to do aso ebi of over 50k or even 10k when you have friends that do not have steady income. I didn’t do aso ebi and I got married! Please consider friends when you are also planning bridal showers, pre-wedding party, pre-wedding dinner and much more. Consider the pockets of your people.

In addition, it is necessary to reward your bridesmaids. Being a bridesmaid is not easy. Contributing money, time and “ginger” just to make you happy, is not the easiest thing. It is important to buy a gift or two just to appreciate your bridesmaids for all that they did for you

5. “Ember” Weddings

This I can say was one of my surprises. No one told me that December weddings were relatively more expensive. Luckily for me, I got engaged in January and I had booked all my vendors down by May after my introduction however, there are only few vendors that didn’t give me that “Ah! December wedding! Let me call you back about the cost”. I never and still don’t understand why, but if you want to save some money, don’t get married in December except December is such a special month to you.

6. Include your Partner

You will be a lucky bride, if you have a partner that doesn’t “drag” wedding details with you. I was a lucky one. My husband cared less about the details all he cared about was how much money we will save from what was planned in our wedding budget. He was in charge of the funds and I was in charge of the ideas so, we had to discuss everything because there is no way I will have an idea approved without funds and there is no way he will pay for something that didn’t come out of an idea. We had to always talk. We had a group chat; my planner, my sisters, my husband and myself. Everyone knew what was going on, vendors booked, payments that had been made etc. I have heard of grooms who were surprised on their wedding day and that caused arguments afterwards.

7. Make sure your Wedding Portrays who You Are

Please this is also a very important point. I advise that every bride should have a theme! This also guides the planner and the decorator on what to do. However, your theme should reflect who you are. Don’t ever do a wedding just because of the trend. I had a fairytale wedding because I think I’m a princess – LOL! And blue is my best colour, hence the “ice themed wedding” idea where I had a mix of white and blue décor. My best friend had a movie themed wedding as a movie producer that she is and it sure contributed to the happiness of her day. Do your wedding for you and not for anyone else!

May I also add here, do whatever you want to do on your wedding day. I love to sing, my husband loves to dance and sing. I remember thinking to myself – “Am I sure I really want to sing on my wedding day with the calibre of people coming and the journalists’ around?” What if I go off tune, what if? What if? Hey! I sang and I was so happy I did that!

My husband loves to dance, our first dance was first a slow song and then we spiced things up and danced till we could feel our feet no more. You do not have to follow any status quo-please do whatever you want to do to make sure you are happy on your day.

Listen to family and friends but make sure you put yourself first- It is your wedding!

8. Enjoy your day, Not many things go as Planned

Your first dance song may start playing from the 2nd verse, one of your bridesmaids may not be able to make it, your zip might pop, the makeup artist might send her trainee assistant instead, a musician you paid for might not show up, food might finish, someone you didn’t give an invite will come to dance with you, fireworks might go up at the wrong time, so many things can go wrong but you need to focus on what matters- You and your man! Your new life and beautiful future ahead! Care less about this details- they don’t matter!

Make sure you dance! Enjoy your day and dance well! This is one of the many secrets of getting more money from your wedding! When you dance, people will spray you. Don’t sit down crying over the light that didn’t come up or the earrings that broke on your way to the hall!

Enjoy your day! Dance!!!

9. Wait for Pictures! Everyone Else Will Wait

Pictures are the most sacred things to behold after a wedding. This is why you also have to make sure you smile all through your day. Plan your day well and allow 1 hour at the least for pictures. Tell the aunties and uncles to step aside and call your photographers forward! Pose! Smile! Take it all in! Don’t rush into the reception hall! Allow at least an hour between church and reception for your pictures! Take pictures! Take as many! While walking down the aisle, smile! Cry if you want to! While dancing with your groom, tell your planner to tell everyone to go off the dance floor so your photographer will capture the moment. Go around tables at some point and take pictures with friends. Make sure you do! Walk like a queen, take your time. It’s your day, create moments. Cry, laugh, jump do anything and when you look back at the pictures, you will be happy you created those moments!

10. Don’t Break the Bank. After the Wedding Comes the Marriage.

There are so many ways to save money and still have a banging wedding. The important things to spend money on are Food, Drinks and Music. These three are the success triangle for a great wedding. Get a good DJ, get as much food and get as much drinks (Water and alcohol are very important depending on your social circle).

The other things are secondary. Don’t break the bank on the minute things. Natural flowers vs artificial flowers? What will natural flowers do for your marriage? Dior chairs vs plastic chairs? I don’t even remember any chair I have sat on in any wedding. Designer dresses and shoes – How many people will really bend down to see your shoes or check the back of your dress for the label? If you can afford the Louboutins and the Vera Wangs, and still have money for the marriage- please go for it. But if you can’t, please note that you will still be happily married and these material things contribute zero to your marriage. For Dami and I, we had an amazing wedding and the after party was a hit – food wasted, drinks wasted, our DJ was the hit but what gave us more joy was how much money we saved and used for more activities during honeymoon and for setting up our home. Can I point out here that the first few months of the marriage, a lot of expenses are needed for setting up the home so please when budgeting for your wedding, include the budget for the 1st 3 months as well and DO NOT SPEND IT! After the wedding, you will get praises and also get goodbyes and then you will be on your own! So think mostly about the future than on one day. However, make sure you plan wisely to enjoy that one day to the fullest.

11. PRAY! PRAY!! PRAY!!!

When I asked brides about their experience when planning their wedding, almost all of them included this point. Marriage is an institution ordained by God hence, the devil is not happy when two people want to get marriage. I can go all spiritual but I won’t for now. Many things happen when you are about to get married. Some people have even broken up in the process. Some fall sick, so many things happen. The only way you can have a seamless process is when you include GOD in the mix. Please pray with your partner daily, fast if you can, pray with your bridal party and ask your extended family to put you all in prayers! This way, absolutely nothing will come in your way!

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL UPCOMING COUPLES! Here’s wishing you a lovely day and stress-free process.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by apprentist(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Very Interested....
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by gracygem100: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
wow, very educating. Thanks a lot
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Happyfellow147: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2017
Another 2017 bride here!
Budget...slim and strict
Wedding date... April
I need an event planner based in Enugu or Onitsha that won't give stress as I have a regular 9-5 job that is already sapping all my time and hubby resides in another state.I want to plan and be ready,dont want fire brigade approach
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by pateffy: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thanks dear it came in at the right time God bless you
MissIndependent:
[/b][b]Saw this on bellanaija.com/weddings please read.

My husband popped the question on the 1st of January 2016 and we didn’t get married until the 1st and 3rd of December, 2016. I had my introduction in April after which I started planning my wedding! That’s 8 months of planning for #PDA16!

I look back now and wish that there were more people who were real with me about the process of planning weddings. I wish more people told me how best to deal with vendors, how to manage the stress and that if you’re not careful, the process of planning a wedding can actually put a strain on your relationship.

I can tell you for free that if you base your wedding journey on what you see on Social Media, you will have the shocker of your life.

Hence, this article has been put together to prevent brides from making some mistakes I made and just make lives a little easier.

We all know how big the wedding industry was in 2016. I got married in 2016, I have been a bridesmaid and a chief bridesmaid numerous times hence, I guess I’m in a safe position to give the following advice to upcoming brides:

1. Wedding Venue

Immediately you have your date, book your venue: No matter how far your wedding is, please book your venue down. It is better to have a place reserved and to ask for a refund later if you change your mind, than to not have any hall at all as months draw close. There are so many people getting married on so many Saturdays, you will be surprised how many halls have been booked even 2 years ahead. In addition, consider the distance of your reception venue from your church. You do not want guests to be held up in traffic. Some will go back home!

2. Vendors

DO NOT ever select your vendors because of the number of Instagram followers they have, because they are popular or in summary- because you want to trend! I cannot go into details on all that I experienced with vendors. I actually selected some vendors based on the works I saw but I can tell you, the vendors that gave me the least or zero stress were the ones I selected based on referrals. The best way to select your wedding vendors is based on referrals. Let someone who has used the vendor be the one to link you both up. Do not ever pick vendors based on what you see on Instagram/Facebook! Never!!!

3. Planner or Coordinator

Do not assume you can do things all by yourself. Planning a wedding is stressful. If you don’t want a planner or a coordinator you should have friends or family members help you with the running around. If you do not have a 9-5 job and have more free time than normal, then you might not need a planner. A coordinator will be just fine for you. However, if you have a day job and are really busy, you definitely need a planner. Now don’t assume that you will be 100% jobless and the planner will take up all the responsibilities, it is your wedding so you will still work closely with the planner. There are times when the planner will ask to see you; you both will be in constant communication exchanging ideas etc. No matter which you plan to go with Planner, family or coordinator, you will still have some work to do as a bride, so get ready!

4. Bridal Train and Friends

It is very important to select diligent and hardworking bridesmaids or groomsmen. People that you know will give their time and go all out for you. In my opinion, the ideal number for bridesmaids or groomsmen is 3-8! This is because you will have to consider the cost of accommodation, feeding, transportation and much more. From experience, the smaller the bridal party, the less stress you will have.

It is also very important to be sensitive with your bridal train and even friends. This is where I bring in the idea of pre-wedding parties and aso ebi. It is really insensitive to do aso ebi of over 50k or even 10k when you have friends that do not have steady income. I didn’t do aso ebi and I got married! Please consider friends when you are also planning bridal showers, pre-wedding party, pre-wedding dinner and much more. Consider the pockets of your people.

In addition, it is necessary to reward your bridesmaids. Being a bridesmaid is not easy. Contributing money, time and “ginger” just to make you happy, is not the easiest thing. It is important to buy a gift or two just to appreciate your bridesmaids for all that they did for you

5. “Ember” Weddings

This I can say was one of my surprises. No one told me that December weddings were relatively more expensive. Luckily for me, I got engaged in January and I had booked all my vendors down by May after my introduction however, there are only few vendors that didn’t give me that “Ah! December wedding! Let me call you back about the cost”. I never and still don’t understand why, but if you want to save some money, don’t get married in December except December is such a special month to you.

6. Include your Partner

You will be a lucky bride, if you have a partner that doesn’t “drag” wedding details with you. I was a lucky one. My husband cared less about the details all he cared about was how much money we will save from what was planned in our wedding budget. He was in charge of the funds and I was in charge of the ideas so, we had to discuss everything because there is no way I will have an idea approved without funds and there is no way he will pay for something that didn’t come out of an idea. We had to always talk. We had a group chat; my planner, my sisters, my husband and myself. Everyone knew what was going on, vendors booked, payments that had been made etc. I have heard of grooms who were surprised on their wedding day and that caused arguments afterwards.

7. Make sure your Wedding Portrays who You Are

Please this is also a very important point. I advise that every bride should have a theme! This also guides the planner and the decorator on what to do. However, your theme should reflect who you are. Don’t ever do a wedding just because of the trend. I had a fairytale wedding because I think I’m a princess – LOL! And blue is my best colour, hence the “ice themed wedding” idea where I had a mix of white and blue décor. My best friend had a movie themed wedding as a movie producer that she is and it sure contributed to the happiness of her day. Do your wedding for you and not for anyone else!

May I also add here, do whatever you want to do on your wedding day. I love to sing, my husband loves to dance and sing. I remember thinking to myself – “Am I sure I really want to sing on my wedding day with the calibre of people coming and the journalists’ around?” What if I go off tune, what if? What if? Hey! I sang and I was so happy I did that!

My husband loves to dance, our first dance was first a slow song and then we spiced things up and danced till we could feel our feet no more. You do not have to follow any status quo-please do whatever you want to do to make sure you are happy on your day.

Listen to family and friends but make sure you put yourself first- It is your wedding!

8. Enjoy your day, Not many things go as Planned

Your first dance song may start playing from the 2nd verse, one of your bridesmaids may not be able to make it, your zip might pop, the makeup artist might send her trainee assistant instead, a musician you paid for might not show up, food might finish, someone you didn’t give an invite will come to dance with you, fireworks might go up at the wrong time, so many things can go wrong but you need to focus on what matters- You and your man! Your new life and beautiful future ahead! Care less about this details- they don’t matter!

Make sure you dance! Enjoy your day and dance well! This is one of the many secrets of getting more money from your wedding! When you dance, people will spray you. Don’t sit down crying over the light that didn’t come up or the earrings that broke on your way to the hall!

Enjoy your day! Dance!!!

9. Wait for Pictures! Everyone Else Will Wait

Pictures are the most sacred things to behold after a wedding. This is why you also have to make sure you smile all through your day. Plan your day well and allow 1 hour at the least for pictures. Tell the aunties and uncles to step aside and call your photographers forward! Pose! Smile! Take it all in! Don’t rush into the reception hall! Allow at least an hour between church and reception for your pictures! Take pictures! Take as many! While walking down the aisle, smile! Cry if you want to! While dancing with your groom, tell your planner to tell everyone to go off the dance floor so your photographer will capture the moment. Go around tables at some point and take pictures with friends. Make sure you do! Walk like a queen, take your time. It’s your day, create moments. Cry, laugh, jump do anything and when you look back at the pictures, you will be happy you created those moments!

10. Don’t Break the Bank. After the Wedding Comes the Marriage.

There are so many ways to save money and still have a banging wedding. The important things to spend money on are Food, Drinks and Music. These three are the success triangle for a great wedding. Get a good DJ, get as much food and get as much drinks (Water and alcohol are very important depending on your social circle).

The other things are secondary. Don’t break the bank on the minute things. Natural flowers vs artificial flowers? What will natural flowers do for your marriage? Dior chairs vs plastic chairs? I don’t even remember any chair I have sat on in any wedding. Designer dresses and shoes – How many people will really bend down to see your shoes or check the back of your dress for the label? If you can afford the Louboutins and the Vera Wangs, and still have money for the marriage- please go for it. But if you can’t, please note that you will still be happily married and these material things contribute zero to your marriage. For Dami and I, we had an amazing wedding and the after party was a hit – food wasted, drinks wasted, our DJ was the hit but what gave us more joy was how much money we saved and used for more activities during honeymoon and for setting up our home. Can I point out here that the first few months of the marriage, a lot of expenses are needed for setting up the home so please when budgeting for your wedding, include the budget for the 1st 3 months as well and DO NOT SPEND IT! After the wedding, you will get praises and also get goodbyes and then you will be on your own! So think mostly about the future than on one day. However, make sure you plan wisely to enjoy that one day to the fullest.

11. PRAY! PRAY!! PRAY!!!

When I asked brides about their experience when planning their wedding, almost all of them included this point. Marriage is an institution ordained by God hence, the devil is not happy when two people want to get marriage. I can go all spiritual but I won’t for now. Many things happen when you are about to get married. Some people have even broken up in the process. Some fall sick, so many things happen. The only way you can have a seamless process is when you include GOD in the mix. Please pray with your partner daily, fast if you can, pray with your bridal party and ask your extended family to put you all in prayers! This way, absolutely nothing will come in your way!

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL UPCOMING COUPLES! Here’s wishing you a lovely day and stress-free process.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by gracygem100: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Present here, wedding in Lagos. Pls I need 2colors to add to purple. Suggestions pls...
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Mayany(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thanks @ Missindependent for sharing,wedding coming up in PH by March pls i need suggestion on honeymoon location within Nigeria
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by may3(f): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2017
Happyfellow147:
Another 2017 bride here!
Budget...slim and strict
Wedding date... April
I need an event planner based in Enugu or Onitsha that won't give stress as I have a regular 9-5 job that is already sapping all my time and hubby resides in another state.I want to plan and be ready,dont want fire brigade approach
event planner here...based in onitsha
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Happyfellow147: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2017
Drop your email or phone number please so I can contact you quote author=may3 post=52908032]event planner here...based in onitsha[/quote]
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by may3(f): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2017
Happyfellow147:
Drop your email or phone number please so I can contact you quote author=may3 post=52908032]event planner here...based in onitsha
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Caracta(f): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Colours...

I need colours!!! cry cry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Funjosh(m): 6:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Caracta:
Colours...
I need colours!!! cry cry

Blue and anything Blue. smiley
Cogratulations sis when and where.
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Caracta(f): 7:29am On Jan 19, 2017
Funjosh:

Blue and anything Blue. smiley

Cogratulations sis when and where.

cheesy Thanks.

He doesn't want blue. You can imagine. undecided

It's in about 58 days if I get my calculations correctly.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by MissIndependent(f): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Caracta:

cheesy Thanks.

Grey, or Gold, or Coral or Marsalla Red etc
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Caracta(f): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2017
MissIndependent:
Grey, or Gold, or Coral or Marsalla Red etc

Quick question, can I blend wine, gold and red? Too much?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by MissIndependent(f): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2017
Caracta:

Quick question, can I blend wine, gold and red? Too much?
Blend Gold and red or wine instead. Like this:

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by MissIndependent(f): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen these are my two colours for the day Grey and the other pls I need one more colour to add. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Funjosh(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
I will mail you, i still have your mail with me;

Caracta:

cheesy Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by gracygem100: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
pls guys wat do u think abt (purple,gold & grey) and ( purple, yellow, grey). Thanks
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Bloomingbud(f): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
I'm in a colour dilemma too, my sis is suggesting navy blue and burnt orange for me but I and groom to be are dark so I don't know if that colour will be suitable.

Miss independent
Caracta
May3
And others please help with colours ooo
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by MissIndependent(f): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bloomingbud:
I'm in a colour dilemma too, my sis is suggesting navy blue and burnt orange for me but I and groom to be are dark so I don't know if that colour will be suitable.

Miss independent
Caracta
May3
And others please help with colours ooo
That colour will not go with your skin since you said u guys are dark skinned. What about Cobalt Blue(google the colour), choral, emerald green and gold? Check out those colours and combination online and pick your favourite.

Goodluck smiley
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by MissIndependent(f): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
gracygem100:
pls guys wat do u think abt (purple,gold & grey) and ( purple, yellow, grey).
Thanks
Pupple and grey is ok but I dunno about the yellow unless you are blending yellow and white.
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Bloomingbud(f): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
MissIndependent:
That colour will not go with your skin since you said u guys are dark skinned. What about Cobalt Blue(google the colour), choral, emerald green and gold? Check out those colours and combination online and pick your favourite.

Goodluck smiley

Thanks missindependent.

Nimi22 come and see.
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by MissIndependent(f): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bloomingbud:

Thanks missindependent.

Nimi22 come and see.
You are welcome.
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Lepetitechic(f): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
gracygem100:
Present here, wedding in Lagos. Pls I need 2colors to add to purple. Suggestions pls...

Violet and teal or pale pink and maroon?
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by Lepetitechic(f): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
gracygem100:
pls guys wat do u think abt (purple,gold & grey) and ( purple, yellow, grey).
Thanks
They'll work imo. Check pinterest to see how best to blend the colours.
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by gracygem100: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Thanks all, I appreciate.
Another question pls, where can I get affordable traditional materials in Lagos precisely?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by fairytale(f): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by gallery0519(f): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Happyfellow147:
Another 2017 bride here!
Budget...slim and strict
Wedding date... April
lol @fire brigade approach.
Re: A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be by stellare: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stellar Co.
Event planning.
Occasion & Event hall/centre.
Chair & Table rentals.
Decor,Fittings, Strategy.
Venue Security.

For more info- https://www.nairaland.com/3595732/600-capacity-luxury-affordable-events

Call: 08065114322
Email: stellarevents@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! / A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche / I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.