Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,070 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Anybody Here Using HTC One Mini 2, Pls Advice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anybody Here Using HTC One Mini 2, Pls Advice (560 Views)

Is There Anyone Here Using Carbon? Please Help / Are You Using Htc M8? Help!!! / President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Here Using HTC One Mini 2, Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
I have the HTC one mini 2 but the phone always spent like 3hrs to get a 20% charge wen I'm charging with ma laptop..

I wanna gt a power bank, pls wnt dat be wasting of money as it might also spent hours to charge fully with power bank?!

My question, do yu have HTC one mini 2? How long does it take to charge fully with yur power bank??

Thank you
Re: Anybody Here Using HTC One Mini 2, Pls Advice by ndudiogeleka: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jadonjack:
I have the HTC one mini 2 but the phone always spent like 3hrs to get a 20% charge wen I'm charging with ma laptop..

I wanna gt a power bank, pls wnt dat be wasting of money as it might also spent hours to charge fully with power bank?!

My question, do yu have HTC one mini 2? How long does it take to charge fully with yur power bank??

Thank you

How can u use laptop to charge strong such a powerful phone..u will kill the batteery of ur phone..the laptop don't have the capacity to charge any high end phone..so get good powerbank
Re: Anybody Here Using HTC One Mini 2, Pls Advice by Adeyemi0(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Better to get good charger and always charge with electricity if you can instead or thirdparty gadget..

I'm using HTC one Droid DNA
Re: Anybody Here Using HTC One Mini 2, Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
ndudiogeleka:

How can u use laptop to charge strong such a powerful phone..u will kill the batteery of ur phone..the laptop don't have the capacity to charge any high end phone..so get good powerbank

Oh! Never knew... Thankz bruh
Re: Anybody Here Using HTC One Mini 2, Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Adeyemi0:
Better to get good charger and always charge with electricity if you can instead or thirdparty gadget..

I'm using HTC one Droid DNA

Yu mean power bank isn't advisable?!
Re: Anybody Here Using HTC One Mini 2, Pls Advice by Adeyemi0(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jadonjack:

Yu mean power bank isn't advisable?!
Yes, my observable opinion though but if you feel that your battery is not strong enough getting power bank is a good idea..

(1) (Reply)

NL In Igundu, Iyanapaja, Afolabi And Environs Who Wants To Sell Phone / Sam S6 For Grabs / Innjoo 3 Specifications, And Price With 4GB + 64GB Inbuilt Memory Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.