Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class (34722 Views)

Are People With 3rd Class & Pass Certificates Useless? / Tyonor Smith: Benue University Students Protest Over Shooting Of Student Leader / Student Kills His Project Supervisor Over Research Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by scrapNG: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
awww
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
This is serious.
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
He who lives by the Gun is an hitman grin

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by ginkus(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
kokoA:
He deserves a pass sef. Mascom student writing like and engineering student. Smh.
Engineering students write better than this
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by castrokins(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Am Not Worried About The Threat To Life Of The HOD As I'm Sure He'd Be Stopped. I'm More Worried About A Supposed Graduate Murdering English The Way He Has, And Still Expected A First Class Degree. Even More Worrisome Is The Fact That He's Graduating From Mass Communication Department.

Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by AntiWailer: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wasted eediot.

So 6 unit dropped u from first class to third class.

Flat head. OLODO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
kingphilip:
Ok
baba how far
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Nukualofa: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mznaett:

No let me face you this afternoon with that rubbish you write 4 there oundecided
Just a look at your pix and i can confirm you were an Engineering student grin grin
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mznaett:

No let me face you this afternoon with that rubbish you write 4 there oundecided
No bash am abeg....He tried na...cheesy
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
I am a first class student with no job,so should i kill my project supervisor?

2 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by tropaz(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dude is frustrated
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
He just needed someone to vent his anger on...
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by goshen26: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Even their 2.1 grad cannot construct simple oyinbo. I used to have one as a colleague during nysc, he can smoke and drink anything, to the extent that the villagers kno him more than us that have stayed 5 months longer him.

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by geraldmezi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
... Replica of FUTO HOD's
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
Alphaoscar:
What a foolish student
The STUDENT is an eediot.
He deserves an INVOICE rather than a certificate..

I hate stupid people.
Just imagine his construction of English words and terms, it goes to show us that we are FINISHED.

How can I employ such a VACUUM.... to replace or abort what space....if I may ask...
I pity the Lady he mounts, because they may yield dullards.
He rather thanks and appreciates him.
Does he even deserve to type......?

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by iukpe: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
EVILFOREST:

The STUDENT is an eediot.
He deserves an INVOICE rather than a certificate..

I hate stupid people.
Just imagine his construction of English words and terms, it goes to show us that we are FINISHED.

How can I employ such a VACUUM.... to replace or abort what space....if I may ask...

HE IS THE TYPE WHO KNOWS NOTHING, AND KNOWS NOT, THAT HE KNOWS NOTHING.
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by SycophanticGoat: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

University of Mkar is a private University owned by NKST Church...

You are very much correct, although you failed to add that the school is a glorified secondary school, just like the NKST school of nursing, Mkar.. cheesy
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Ugonnax: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
kokoA:
He deserves a pass sef. Mascom student writing like and engineering student. Smh.

2-yr old baby like you writing like a 6-month old baby. Can't tell the difference between "and" and "an". You are a big disgrace to babies like us. SMH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by SycophanticGoat: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Progressive01:
They should be like 199 out of 200 in the country.

"Useless" school.

Na with "abeg" dem dey pay salaries sef.

I hope say them no give you 3rd class too oh? cheesy grin
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by SycophanticGoat: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
kokoA:
He deserves a pass sef. Mascom student writing like an engineering student. Smh.

Why insult us? grin cheesy

I'm a graduate of Met & Mat Engineering but I try pass that guy wella.. grin cheesy

I done help you correct your typo.. tongue
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Progressive01(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I hope say them no give you 3rd class too oh? cheesy grin
whosai! Dem no fit! grin
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Progressive01(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Keneking:
What is the ranking of Benue State University sef?
BSU is one of the best state owned unis out there. Especially their Econs and Law departments.
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Bk777(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
With his English I don't think he deserves more than third class
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by SycophanticGoat: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Progressive01:
whosai! Dem no fit! grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by kingphilip(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
baba how far
I de boss

How about you now.. You don leave kano
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by RobinHez(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
kokoA:
ffck you! engineering students write better... angry

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Ibime(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
No wonder this eediot got 3rd class. He studied Mass Communication, yet cannot communicate effectively without spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mznaett:

No mind am. The comment almost spoil my mood. Wetin concern engineering student with poor grammar. I rep chemical engineering and I try pass people wey dey read English gan.
Help me tell am say na "an engineering student" not "and engineering" because if I tell am myself I fit insult am. Him dey there dey form English.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees / Hilarious Pix Involving Class Captain In Secondary School / Most Respected Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.