Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class (34715 Views)

Are People With 3rd Class & Pass Certificates Useless? / Tyonor Smith: Benue University Students Protest Over Shooting Of Student Leader / Student Kills His Project Supervisor Over Research Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by jamislaw(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
kokoA:
He deserves a pass sef. Mascom student writing like and engineering student. Smh.
A.H you are an ass hole for writing this rubish.

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Iamthoney(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
kokoA:
He deserves a pass sef. Mascom student writing like and engineering student. Smh.
Ten gbosa for you because your gbagaun dope gan honestly
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Mznaett: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
sane93:

No mind am. The comment almost spoil my mood. Wetin concern engineering student with poor grammar. I rep chemical engineering and I try pass people wey dey read English gan.
Help me tell am say na "an engineering student" not "and engineering" because if I tell am myself I fit insult am. Him dey there dey form English.

Hahahahahaha I dey good mood today na make I just leave am to go like that...
Na people like this guy we dey term "ekpo sak ekpo" 4my placesad

I rep Civil Engineering...grin
What level are you ?
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You are very much correct, although you failed to add that the school is a glorified secondary school, just like the NKST school of nursing, Mkar.. cheesy

Lol grin grin you get bad mouth oh
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by jasysandra(f): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
School obviously went through him....

Yeye dey smell
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by folasayolyn(f): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
honestly all lecturers in that uni should be smoked how could he have come out with third class? when certificate of attendance or gentleman's degree dey there Abeg oh
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by zicoraads: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Lol that Boy must be a very big fool grin .

University of Mkar lecturers are nice jare.... Surely he must be one of those unserious students who sneaks out to Calypso, Winika and old Barn Resort to flex in Gboko grin or flexing in D4 or Eclipse....

He wants to smoke his lecturer? grin Surely must be a black or Red dude

This guy, you stay in Benue right?

See my friend Favour Dzaan liking the post. Lemme go and torment her on Facebook.
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Ohamzee: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Daniel058:
Stop whatever you are doing immediately!!

have you signed this petition against data price increment in nigeria?

It's time to what u are up to as a nigerian,we are winning already

https://www.causes.com/actions/1786814-sign-the-petition-to-nigerian-national-assembly/invitations/recruiter/189329113?utm_campaign=recruiter_link_inviter_copyable&utm_medium=recruiter_link&utm_source=causes sign immediately no dulling
oga ahn ahn wetin na? we can afford it abeg. wetin never put money for this country? and what makes u think u can stop it? otito oh kilode?
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Kindler01(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
kokoA:

Well, I'm afraid you're getting it all wrong with respect to your shot at the engineering discipline. You should at least stop imposing the negative image you possibly heard from somewhere on us, even to the point of generalizing it . Obviously the current generation of engineering students have secured a higher spot in the lexical ladder more than some of the students from other faculties ... I am proud of my discipline and school.

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by lilyheaven: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
[Now the world can grade him, not only his HOD. quote author=kokoA post=51454460]He deserves a pass sef. Mascom student writing like an engineering student. Smh.[/quote]
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Siscooh: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Read his English! Na pass degree highest if na me.
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Ksslib(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
NL and their idiotttttic journalism atimes. Though 'smoked' as used in that context might have meant 'kill', but the affected student never used the word - kill, did he?

Why conclude on his behalf when one can argue that the metaphor - 'smoked' - has a barrage of meanings?

Dem neva sue una @ss one day na im make body dey catch whoever edits frontpage headline titles.
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
kingphilip:
I de boss
How about you now.. You don leave kano
fine o , yeah
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by chiraqDemon(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Him don cast him gangster status now
I can see why he got 3rd class
Na coconut water de flow for him skull
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Hallona: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Because not everyone can afford it!!!!!it can't be flooded like BSU
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by mystikal(m): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Mkar is a glorified secondary school. Their population no even reach that of say masscom or pol science department for BSU.

Is it by population?

200 to a class?
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Bigii(m): 5:20am On Nov 29, 2016
Keneking:
What is the ranking of Benue State University sef?

Mumu, Uni Mkar is different frrom BSU. Uni Mkar, Gboko is a private Uni full of misery. While Benue State uni, Makurdi is a state owned Uni.
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
zicoraads:

This guy, you stay in Benue right?

See my friend Favour Dzaan liking the post. Lemme go and torment her on Facebook.

Lol she's my very good friend too oh she now stays here in Abj... Very Nice and Decent Girl

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Mznaett:

Hahahahahaha I dey good mood today na make I just leave am to go like that... Na people like this guy we dey term "ekpo sak ekpo" 4my placesad
I rep Civil Engineering...grin What level are you ?
I just graduated.
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Mznaett:

Hahahahahaha I dey good mood today na make I just leave am to go like that... Na people like this guy we dey term "ekpo sak ekpo" 4my placesad
I rep Civil Engineering...grin What level are you ?
I just graduated.
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Mznaett: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2016
sane93:
I just graduated.
Woa! congrats
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2016
Mznaett:

Woa! congrats
thanks boo. When are you rounding up?
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by Mznaett: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
sane93:
thanks boo. When are you rounding up?
Almost done with ND dear....
Re: Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class by sirqeeboi(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
How did he graduates sef ?...

He deserves a pass sef. Mascom student writing like an engineering student..

Even in my school when lecturers mark our test..they do circle bad grammatical error and spellings and subtract half mark....am an engineering student ...I know with his English he can't even graduate in my school..talk less of having 3rd class......but u have hope ..just go and enroll for jamb class to brush up ur writing skills. .then go for a master degree am sure u can get a first-class. ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Pix Involving Class Captain In Secondary School / Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) / Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.