Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Mimiko Congratulates Ondo State Governor-elect, Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Congratulates Ondo State Governor-elect, Akeredolu (1007 Views)

Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) / #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimiko Congratulates Ondo State Governor-elect, Akeredolu by ambrosini593(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Gov. Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State on Monday sent congratulatory message to the state’s Governor-elect, Mr Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN. In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Eni Akinsola, made available in Akure, Mimiko said “it behoves on me as Governor of Ondo State to congratulate the Governor-elect, Mr Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN) and wish him success in the challenging task of governing our dear state.”

The Ondo State governor added that “it is incumbent upon me as Governor to facilitate smooth transition between my government and the incoming one. I will, to this end, provide the ambience for a smooth and seamless transition process.”

While promising to continue to provide leadership to the state until the takeover date, Mimiko expressed appreciation to the people of the state. He added that “I use this medium to express my sincere appreciation to all our citizens for the very peaceful manner in which they conducted themselves throughout the election period. “I will not waiver in providing needed leadership to our dear state till the last day of my term. ”He then urged residents to strive tosustain the peace enjoyed in the state for the past seven years and promised to speak with the people as occasion demands “as my eight-year tenure inches to an end.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/mimiko-congratulates-ondo-state-governor-elect-akeredolu/
Re: Mimiko Congratulates Ondo State Governor-elect, Akeredolu by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ok..."it is incumbent upon me as Governor to facilitate smooth transition between my government and the incoming one. I will, to this end, provide the ambiance for a smooth and seamless transition process.” undecided

Not only ambiance, you must provide the template and access to State and local government joint accounts ...BVN nos, signatories, status of outstanding loans, domestic and foreign. Documentation(s) of all contracts, details of contractors and verifiable sureties. Similarly, you must correspond all payments received as governor since inception in 2008 (as Labour governor).

You must also include a handover note which must state clearly:

- in 1,000 words, why EFCC must not probe your administration
- in 250 words, why you owe workers backlog salaries and wages
- in 10,000 words, why you think the new government can not succeed
- in 500 words, special remarks, PLUS
- video evidence of how you met government since the days of Agagu in terms of infrastructural development, education and agriculture till date.
- video evidence of investments in the state using NDDC funds and 13% derivation, as well as balance sheet for the last 8 years

Useless government
Re: Mimiko Congratulates Ondo State Governor-elect, Akeredolu by gen2briz(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Eku iroju for the losser

Re: Mimiko Congratulates Ondo State Governor-elect, Akeredolu by otokx(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Pay your workers.
Re: Mimiko Congratulates Ondo State Governor-elect, Akeredolu by yarimo(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mtcheeew as if he have any choice grin
Re: Mimiko Congratulates Ondo State Governor-elect, Akeredolu by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Keneking:
Ok..."it is incumbent upon me as Governor to facilitate smooth transition between my government and the incoming one. I will, to this end, provide the ambiance for a smooth and seamless transition process.” undecided

Not only ambiance, you must provide the template and access to State and local government joint accounts ...BVN nos, signatories, status of outstanding loans, domestic and foreign. Documentation(s) of all contracts, details of contractors and verifiable sureties. Similarly, you must correspond all payments received as governor since inception in 2008 (as Labour governor).

You must also include a handover note which must state clearly:

- in 1,000 words, why EFCC must not probe your administration
- in 250 words, why you owe workers backlog salaries and wages
- in 10,000 words, why you think the new government can not succeed
- in 500 words, special remarks, PLUS
- video evidence of how you met government since the days of Agagu in terms of infrastructural development, education and agriculture till date.
- video evidence of investments in the state using NDDC funds and 13% derivation, as well as balance sheet for the last 8 years

Useless government
Mimiko that is about to join APC? He will soon be declared a saint like Orji Nzor Kanu and Zombies will still hail him as hero
Re: Mimiko Congratulates Ondo State Governor-elect, Akeredolu by Progressive01(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good. The sore losers can go to court and stay there for the rest of their miserable lives, while their supporters can keep wailing their eyeballs off online for the rest of their miserable lives. No one cares.

Congrats o ce again to Aketi and the good people of Ondo state.

Next.
Re: Mimiko Congratulates Ondo State Governor-elect, Akeredolu by otukpo(f): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Interesting.
Re: Mimiko Congratulates Ondo State Governor-elect, Akeredolu by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wetin the house boy Jegede dey wait for when your oga don accept defeat?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Swears In INEC Commissioners / Census In Nigeria: When Next?? / What Would Have Happened If Jonathan Acted Like Jammeh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.