Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style (28851 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Covers ThisDay Style Latest Edition / Linda Ikeji Covers ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) / #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by DanPel(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
scrapNG:
hmmm.. good
HBD Sweetest.
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by repogirl(f): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wonder why she fell so hard for this guy. He is so not worth the headache.

4 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Came:
The face of the man way no no wetin him want.., he want to dey chop two women, married,and unmarried dey go without any wahala. If na women do wetin this man do him wife now, people for don take talk kill the woman... Hmmmmmm..

What is wrong with a man choping two women. Polygamy is not illegal in a normal African culture.

3 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Another infamous Yoruba demon undecided
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Skelewu: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
The man very black and worwor sha. I wonder wetin women dey find for im body. grin

3 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by abike12(f): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
I'm tired of these people
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by LeFreakSoChic(f): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
This guy won't let Toke heal.
How can he have a photo shoot with the ropes he used to tie her down in the relationship?

4 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Filashade(f): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ovialekhe:
He looks good,despite all the propaganda to bring him down.just went through Toke's book,I discovered it was Toke who wanted marriage,not him.She knew of his cheating prowess yet stayed with him.In my opinion,Toke is pained cos she knows he loves dat Anita babe than her.Ladies don't force urself on any man,there's a man for every woman.

GBAM!!

Eseun sister mi.

God will bless you. No woman should even think of forcing herself on a man. You will end up loosing in the long run. Because by the time you have waisted your youthful years with that man, it would be too late to start a fresh life again because as you guys know, they call ladies who are over the age of 27-29 Old Cargos (so rude I swear). So you know how this our generation is messed up so please my ladies.

Dont fall for it at all. I blame Toke for being Naive and I blame Maje for always coming back to Toke each time begging for her forgiveness and to come back into her life when he knows damn well he loves that Anita woman.

Both of them need Therapy.

wink

4 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Filashade(f): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
opal4real:

What is wrong with a man choping two women. Polygamy is not illegal in a normal African culture.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Oga? Why are u talking like this na?

Just because our backward continent accept polygamy we the women should now accept it abi?

I pity you. When you have your own daughter (if you havent already) go and tell her say "If your husband is banging another woman, please just accept it, Polygamy is not illegal in a normal African culture".

How can such rubbish come out from your mouth, nko?

This is why Nigeria is like this. I am not suprised since my Dad who I looked up to from the day I was born could do such a thing so I am not surprised.

Is okay, I just feel sorry for all the innocent women who will be affected by such nonsense, all the deadly diseases, ahhhhhh.

Is okay. Continue. Its ur life.

undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by vivypretty(f): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=Tolexander post=51454739]I love the man's ebony colour! So lovely!
I advise he keeps up with using the black kiwi polish as cream! lol
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by porshuch: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
The withdrawal guy
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Kobicove(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Perfect timing with the launch of the book "On Becoming" by his ex-wife!

Coincidence?

Not very likely...

This whole thing is beginning to look like a publicity stunt undecided

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
See his black bololo head.

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Orikinla(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
May be she forced herself on the guy.
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by sirp2007: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Filashade:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Oga? Why are u talking like this na?

Just because our backward continent accept polygamy we the women should now accept it abi?

I pity you. When you have your own daughter (if you havent already) go and tell her say "If your husband is banging another woman, please just accept it, Polygamy is not illegal in a normal African culture".

How can such rubbish come out from your mouth, nko?

This is why Nigeria is like this. I am not suprised since my Dad who I looked up to from the day I was born could do such a thing so I am not surprised.

Is okay, I just feel sorry for all the innocent women who will be affected by such nonsense, all the deadly diseases, ahhhhhh.

Is okay. Continue. Its ur life.

undecided undecided undecided

Please argue correctly.
Polygamy is neither a Nig nor an African thing.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by kolexy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nnemuka:
yoruba demon

Yoruba?
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by kolexy(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Yoruba? I don't understand why you people assume the guy is Yoruba.
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nnemuka:
yoruba demon

He's not yoruba
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Zirah: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha. Sarcasm at its best. Lol.

Tolexander:
I love the man's ebony colour!
So lovely!

I advise he keeps up with using the black kiwi polish as cream!
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Zirah: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
As in....the guy no fine at all.

Skelewu:
The man very black and worwor sha. I wonder wetin women dey find for im body. grin
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by princeemmma(m): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
xclusiveguy4:
this one go strong for bed o
no be only strong, na death for bed
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by mercylicious234: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ovialekhe:
He looks good,despite all the propaganda to bring him down.just went through Toke's book,I discovered it was Toke who wanted marriage,not him.She knew of his cheating prowess yet stayed with him.In my opinion,Toke is pained cos she knows he loves dat Anita babe than her.Ladies don't force urself on any man,there's a man for every woman.

So true.
If you condone it in rship, don't complain in marriage if it ever comes. Besides, such men hardly settle down.
Why will he settle down when he thinks he is enjoying his life? Dont give excuses for him, cos he knows what he is doing and will not change.

Imagine toke bleaching for him ,not because she wants to bleach but because she wanted to be accepted by him.

Some women are also shameless. Why will u get back to a guy DT left u and married another babe? Are u DT worthless? It pains me seeing a babe get back to a married ex, some even with kids. Spits!

3 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ovialekhe:
You nailed it.
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Tolexander: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
deliveryboy:

Are you serious, so a married man can go ahead and port two women freely? Haba bros, where is your conscience? Mind you I'm a man.
a man (Maje) not ready for any marriage but decided to be furcking 2 ladies at the same time?

A lady (Toke) forcing the man into marriage he is not ready for, despite the lady knowing about the external affair the man has with another lady?

The second lady (Anita) who just wanna flex with a man either married or not?

Na by force to marry a man not ready for marriage?
So Toke expects the man to leave the lady or what when he is not ready?
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by femi4: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ovialekhe:
Toke wanted marriage?

So his mouth was shut, he couldn't say NO. At times the way you women reason cos of the hatred for one another is appalling

7 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
femi4:
Toke wanted marriage?

So his mouth was shut, he couldn't say NO. At times the way you women reason cos of the hatred for one another is appalling

Over appalling my Bro... I just pray God gives me a great gentle man...or if he is already here open my eye to notice him

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Marotzke(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
deliveryboy:

Are you serious, so a married man can go ahead and port two women freely? Haba bros, where is your conscience? Mind you I'm a man.
Are you sure?
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by AfroBlue(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
praises due to auntie kate henshaw for starting the present day fitness craze in 9ja

wink
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by sosa993: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
femi4:
Toke wanted marriage?

it is terrible bro, women are just each other's worst enemy. did you see the comments of most girls supporting maje. How can you force a grown man to marry you how manage, like say dem staple his mouth with pin or them use rope drag am to the ceremony.

3 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:
This guy won't let Toke heal.
How can he have a photo shoot with the ropes he used to tie her down in the relationship?

lmao grin
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by ceezarhh(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
looks like a gladiator...
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by MissIndependent(f): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Maje Ayida is not a Yoruba man he is Itsekiri from Delta State!!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Of Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe Apama & Ogechi Ogbonna (Photos) / Actress Lilian Esoro Stuns In Lovely Outfit / I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.