Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style (28852 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Covers ThisDay Style Latest Edition / Linda Ikeji Covers ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) / #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Nixiepie(f): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=Tolexander post=51454739]I love the man's ebony colour!
So lovely!

I advise he keeps up with using the black kiwi polish as cream! grin kiwi cream lmao
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by teebillz: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nnemuka:
yoruba demon

Wrong! He is Itsekiri.
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by teebillz: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
repogirl:
Wonder why she fell so hard for this guy. He is so not worth the headache.

Wonder why? Does Big D mean anything to you?
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by davidif: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Skelewu:
The man very black and worwor sha. I wonder wetin women dey find for im body. grin

So what's wrong with being "very black". Isn't that comment extremely racist?
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by delishpot: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
wayray:
Slayer of makinwan's Punna.

As some guys are slaying the women in your family's own too ba?

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by repogirl(f): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
teebillz:

Wonder why? Does Big D mean anything to you?
lol! In this 21st century, big D's are overrated. A big D doesnt mean maximum pleasure. So many inventions and contraptions more satisfying than a big D jare.

Only a novice would be fascinated by that.

4 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Skelewu: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
davidif:

So what's wrong with being "very black". Isn't that comment extremely racist?

My comment is not racist in any way. I'm Nigerian, therefore I can't be racist to a fellow Nigerian cos we're all the same race.
I just pointed out that he's extremely dark. It's not an exactly attractive feature.
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by elektra(f): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Skelewu:

My comment is not racist in any way. I'm Nigerian, therefore I can't be racist to a fellow Nigerian cos we're all the same race.
I just pointed out that he's extremely dark. It's not an exactly attractive feature.

Pray tell. How did you come to this conclusion? Do you have a dictionary that dictates which skin color is attractive and which isn't?
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by davidif: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Skelewu:

Wait, what?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wow! see comment. Even after trying to defend yourself, you went ahead to drop another racist gem. shocked shocked
So if a white man said this would he be racist?

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by princessayesha(f): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
His skin....definately...fairer than his heart. Mugu kawai

4 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Tolexander:
I love the man's ebony colour!
So lovely!

I advise he keeps up with using the black kiwi polish as cream!
I love your signature grin
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Skelewu: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
elektra:

Pray tell. How did you come to this conclusion? Do you have a dictionary that dictates which skin color is attractive and which isn't?

I'm going by popular opinion. Ninety percent of Nigerians will agree that the extremely dark color is not so sought after. That is why you'll see that most times, a very dark person is advised to marry someone who's fair or not too dark or 'chocolate' coloured. In order to 'dilute' the extremely dark colour. Don't tell me you don't hear that often.

On a lighter note, what's attractive in someone who in the event of a power failure at night becomes invisible, save for the white part of the eye? It's quite a scary sight. grin
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Skelewu: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
davidif:

Wait, what?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wow! see comment. Even after trying to defend yourself, you went ahead to drop another racist gem. shocked shocked
So if a white man said this would he be racist?

A black man can never be racist to a fellow black man. It's impossible. A white man making such comment is a totally different case altogether.

Moreover, anything of either extreme is usually not regarded as appealing. That is why most albinos are equally not seen as very attractive.
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by davidif: 12:24am On Nov 29, 2016
Skelewu:

A black man can never be racist to a fellow black man. It's impossible. A white man making such comment is a totally different case altogether.

Moreover, anything of either extreme is usually not regarded as appealing. That is why most albinos are equally not seen as very attractive.

WRONG! WRONG!! WRONG!!!

Your entire post is wrong on so many levels its not even funny. First of all, albinos are people who don't have pigmentation. That's completely different from those of a darker hue. Gosh your post incredibly bigoted and prejudicial its ridiculous. Absolutely disgusting point of view.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by teebillz: 3:24am On Nov 29, 2016
repogirl:
lol! In this 21st century, big D's are overrated. A big D doesnt mean maximum pleasure. So many inventions and contraptions more satisfying than a big D jare.

Only a novice would be fascinated by that.

Wrong! Non of those things you mentioned feels like a Big D, my dear. DM me if you need proof.
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by repogirl(f): 4:56am On Nov 29, 2016
teebillz:

Wrong! Non of those things you mentioned feels like a Big D, my dear. DM me if you need proof.
Na so... but I will have to decline on the offer, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by teebillz: 5:47am On Nov 29, 2016
repogirl:
Na so... but I will have to decline on the offer, thanks.

I mean, you have nothing to loose.
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by deenee: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2016
Dude is the personal fitness expert to most bank MDs in Nigeria, Adenuga, Otedola and even our very own Dangote just to mention a few.

He is making six figure sums everyday. I really feel bad that the marriage between him and Toke didn't work out but I also feel that she writing a no holds barred book washing all their laundry in public is a huge NO NO.

I mean people that know Toke from her Uni days also say that she is no saint and has her own skeletons (and lots of it) in her cupboard.

There is also the grapevine gist he wanted a baby and Toke kept holding out on him and was even taking birth control pills without his knowledge.

Writing the book and making him look like he is a demon that destroyed her life is just going overboard. I am sure Maje too can do same and publish all of Toke's dirty secrets. But I admire his matured silence in the whole matter. It simply shows that Toke is not ready to let go or is on some form of revenge mission.

The irony is the same Maje showed up for Toke's suprise birthday gig just recently.

Who even knows? This whole thing might even be a publicity stunt and on a lighter note
Two fingers up for all the ladies screaming "Yoruba Demon".......i can bet you my Christmas chicken that you will all be the first to say YES x3 if Maje just glances your way.

I wish both parties the best that they wish themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Pylony(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2016
Filashade:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Oga? Why are u talking like this na?

Just because our backward continent accept polygamy we the women should now accept it abi?

I pity you. When you have your own daughter (if you havent already) go and tell her say "If your husband is banging another woman, please just accept it, Polygamy is not illegal in a normal African culture".

How can such rubbish come out from your mouth, nko?

This is why Nigeria is like this. I am not suprised since my Dad who I looked up to from the day I was born could do such a thing so I am not surprised.

Is okay, I just feel sorry for all the innocent women who will be affected by such nonsense, all the deadly diseases, ahhhhhh.

Is okay. Continue. Its ur life.

undecided undecided undecided
Babe no vex, some men are just he-goats. I believe your Man will never cheat with another lady.

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Filashade(f): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2016
Pylony:
Babe no vex, some men are just he-goats. I believe your Man will never cheat with another lady.

Thank you ooo. I hope he doesnt because my dad is cheating on my mum as we speak but that is a story for another day.

If any man tries that rubbish.

Somebody will die on that day and it sure will not be me.

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Pylony(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2016
Filashade:

Thank you ooo. I hope he doesnt because my dad is cheating on my mum as we speak but that is a story for another day.

If any man tries that rubbish.

Somebody will die on that day and it sure will not be me.

embarassed
Lol.. You sound kind of funny about it, sorry about your mum, i did laugh over how you put the dead part.
But for real, i can't say why some men do that, is it that, the lady who once was the said, "love of his life" has changed from the norm or he's the one who has changed, there by creating the path way to cheat?? Or both parties were just not meant for each other but some how along the line decide to leave together as a married couple!
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Filashade(f): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2016
Pylony:
Lol.. You sound kind of funny about it, sorry about your mum, i did laugh over how you put the dead part.
But for real, i can't say why some men do that, is it that, the lady who once was the said, "love of his life" has changed from the norm or he's the one who has changed, there by creating the path way to cheat?? Or both parties were just not meant for each other but some how along the line decide to leave together as a married couple!

Ahhhhh please oo ask me.

I dont even know sef.

I always ask myself that question since I was 9 (because I see all my relatives cheating and it now a norm for me). But at that age I said to myself "At least my dad is not like them. He is a faithful husband and a good father and i hope to marry a man like him one day"

Fore where?

Ehhnnnn. Never. I wish I had a soap to wash out my mouth.

If I knew what I know now, ahhhh.

Whats funny is that my mum said it is normal for a man to cheat that she is not suprised. There is nothing women or anybody can do about it, you will die and it will still continue.

I cant believe she would say that.

So sad man. We just have to pray that such things never cross our path. That God sends us a good person because with the way our world is turning into, I dont even know. All i know is the world has come to and end.

embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by Pylony(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Filashade:

Ahhhhh please oo ask me.

I dont even know sef.

I always ask myself that question since I was 9 (because I see all my relatives cheating and it now a norm for me). But at that age I said to myself "At least my dad is not like them. He is a faithful husband and a good father and i hope to marry a man like him one day"

Fore where?

Ehhnnnn. Never. I wish I had a soap to wash out my mouth.

If I knew what I know now, ahhhh.

Whats funny is that my mum said it is normal for a man to cheat that she is not suprised. There is nothing women or anybody can do about it, you will die and it will still continue.

I cant believe she would say that.

So sad man. We just have to pray that such things never cross our path. That God sends us a good person because with the way our world is turning into, I dont even know. All i know is the world has come to and end.

embarassed
Lol to an end indeed. I don't believe it's normal with every Man, but the truth is that such man will tell you tells in their own precise way to why they go polygamy. Some will say the woman don't know how to take good care of her self to kind of look attractive for him..lol. Others excuses could be that she nags alot. Seriously, i'll never Love to have a woman that nags like crazy lolz.
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by tammie24: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ovialekhe:
He looks good,despite all the propaganda to bring him down.just went through Toke's book,I discovered it was Toke who wanted marriage,not him.She knew of his cheating prowess yet stayed with him.In my opinion,Toke is pained cos she knows he loves dat Anita babe than her.Ladies don't force urself on any man,there's a man for every woman.
he loved her enough to marry her

Or is there a way you can force a man who is not willing into marriage

I think you are the one pained because you are jealous of Toke and her success as a Yoruba woman

Take heart o!

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by tammie24: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
femi4:
Toke wanted marriage?

So his mouth was shut, he couldn't say NO. At times the way you women reason cos of the hatred for one another is appalling
you are such a darling

Imagine this trash coming from a woman fa!

That she wanted marriage
Was held at gun point?

I don't think there is any man on this earth that would marry a woman just because she wants it

I think that lady up there is just pained and jealous

That's really unfortunate cos women should support women

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by tammie24: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
sosa993:

it is terrible bro, women are just each other's worst enemy. did you see the comments of most girls supporting maje. How can you force a grown man to marry you how manage, like say dem staple his mouth with pin or them use rope drag am to the ceremony.
I don't know there are still reasonable people left in this world

Thanks for this comment

Women are each other's enemy indeed!

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by tammie24: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
princessayesha:
His skin....definately...fairer than his heart. Mugu kawai
hahaha

Madam, you funny die!
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by sosa993: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
tammie24:
I don't know there are still reasonable people left in this world

Thanks for this comment

Women are each other's enemy indeed!

as in there comments are so irritating, May God help women

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by tammie24: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
deenee:
Dude is the personal fitness expert to most bank MDs in Nigeria, Adenuga, Otedola and even our very own Dangote just to mention a few.

He is making six figure sums everyday. I really feel bad that the marriage between him and Toke didn't work out but I also feel that she writing a no holds barred book washing all their laundry in public is a huge NO NO.

I mean people that know Toke from her Uni days also say that she is no saint and has her own skeletons (and lots of it) in her cupboard.

There is also the grapevine gist he wanted a baby and Toke kept holding out on him and was even taking birth control pills without his knowledge.

Writing the book and making him look like he is a demon that destroyed her life is just going overboard. I am sure Maje too can do same and publish all of Toke's dirty secrets. But I admire his matured silence in the whole matter. It simply shows that Toke is not ready to let go or is on some form of revenge mission.

The irony is the same Maje showed up for Toke's suprise birthday gig just recently.

Who even knows? This whole thing might even be a publicity stunt and on a lighter note
Two fingers up for all the ladies screaming "Yoruba Demon".......i can bet you my Christmas chicken that you will all be the first to say YES x3 if Maje just glances your way.

I wish both parties the best that they wish themselves.

too bad you have low self esteem but it doesn't mean others do

I bet you will jump into bed with him at the first glance but not everyone is like that

You talk as though you know them so well whereas it's all assumptions cos if she lied about him, he would've have defended himself. Just find somewhere siddon!

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by deenee: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
tammie24:
too bad you have low self esteem but it doesn't mean others do

I bet you will jump into bed with him at the first glance but not everyone is like that

You talk as though you know them so well whereas it's all assumptions cos if she lied about him, he would've have defended himself. Just find somewhere siddon!

I won't even bother to reply you. Silence is the word for you
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by ednut1(m): 6:16am On Dec 03, 2016
repogirl:
Wonder why she fell so hard for this guy. He is so not worth the headache.
dis same man trained her as she was an orphan, pple who knw her in unilag bk den said she was a coded runs babe, bt she omitted dat part. mtcheeew
Re: Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style by deenee: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2016
ednut1:
dis same man trained her as she was an orphan, pple who knw her in unilag bk den said she was a coded runs babe, bt she omitted dat part. mtcheeew

Thank you so much. I am not judging any body but I find it very funny that people are making it look like Maje is one very ad person and that he practically destroyed Toke's life which is not true. Toke is also using this opportunity to play the victim card and earn herself some cheap points.

Maybe she should also write a book about her sexcapades in Unilag for public consumption.

I wonder why she is really finding it hard to move on. It's not like I condone what Maje did to her but hey she also had her own side shows when she was still going out with Maje. Who knows what will come next.....a reality TV show or maybe a nolloywood blockbuster chronicling how Maje destroyed Toke's life.

On a lighter note,she claims that Maje forced her to start bleaching. My question is did he tie you down every morning and forcibly apply the cream to your body?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Lilian Esoro Stuns In Lovely Outfit / Wedding Of Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe Apama & Ogechi Ogbonna (Photos) / I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.