Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

My Next Move Is To Be A Footballer – Usain Bolt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Next Move Is To Be A Footballer – Usain Bolt (427 Views)

What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media / Childhood Picture Of Desire Oparanozie As A Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Next Move Is To Be A Footballer – Usain Bolt by NanagistBlog: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Usain Bolt has admitted he is keen on pursuing a career as a footballer when he retires from sprinting. The nine-time Olympic gold medal winner will call time on his track and field career following the World Championships in London next year.

And Bolt, 29, who last month trained with Borussia Dortmund, wants to be a footballer when he hangs up his running spikes.

continue reading
http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/11/my-next-move-is-to-be-footballer-usain.html

Re: My Next Move Is To Be A Footballer – Usain Bolt by softMarket(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
u will just tip the ball and outrun the same ball grin grin

Berra respect ur self and stay on the tracks

lemme go to the market, Am coming now now now cool #softMarket

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do U Think Solomon Dalung Used Super Falcon Money For MMM ? / Togeda We Can, Generate, Dissect 6 Digits For 2017!!!, ...9 J A / Four Liverpool Stars Would Be Out Against Plymouth-jurgen Klopp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.