Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) (2274 Views)

Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday / Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by basilo102: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2016

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nice cake
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by Opakan2: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
one of the prostitutes dilector Kanu was referring to..
empty dick suckers
tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by prince9851(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
i am just wondering wat afonjas will say concerning dis one
lemme just wait and c
oops, one has already commented above..dis guys must hav PhD in blackmailing

4 Likes

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by galeiiTNA: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Opakan2:
empty dick suckers
tongue

Says a spirit child who was conjured from River Ogun by his witch mother

8 Likes

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by kinggogo: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Biuriful

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by zendy: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Very nice cake, this has given me an idea about how to celebrate my own Birthday
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Let's Keep The Spirit Moving..
This Hope We Have
"Lover of Truth*

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by prince9851(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
d other day, it was couples who used biafran customized cakes
i hv never seen anyone doing dis for nigeria except of course on independence day
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by nrexzy: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
And she thinks she would be popular? As she ages may be better a better understanding

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by Ugonnax: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Opakan2:
[s]one of the prostitutes dilector Kanu was referring to..
empty dick suckers[/s]
tongue

Afonja

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by fistonati(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
nice cake
nice babe

the brave girl, thumb up
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by kettle84(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Opakan2:
one of the prostitutes dilector Kanu was referg to..
empty dick suckers
tongue
you are soo pained? think of learning to produce something instead of talking trash.

By the way,you men can't deal with marrying your women because they lack the ingredients of a decent and beautiful woman.

stop hating jare

2 Likes

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by prince9851(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by basilo102: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
kanu's message really sank deep
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by mensdept: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
They are remembering who they were and will be, not what England wanted them to be for English benefit

2 Likes

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by Nukualofa: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Opakan2:
empty dick suckers
tongue
If only condom was available then
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by Progressive01(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Her cake, her NOSE, her business.

Next.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by Opakan2: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:
If only condom was available then

it would have prevented the stubborn Nnamdi Kanu from making unguarded statements on radio
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by Nukualofa: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Opakan2:

it would have prevented the stubborn Nnamdi Kanu from making unguarded statements on radio
Extend my greetings to the man who forgot to use condom that night and now we have to put up with the seed on Nairaland grin
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by Nukualofa: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Her cake, her nose, her business.

Next.
what business now brought you here undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by Opakan2: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:
Extend my greetings to the man who forgot to use condom that night and now we have to put up with the seed on Nairaland grin

greet the one you wake with sliding kick every morning..
I have noone deserving of such greetings here

shalom!
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nice one! Happy Birthday and many more years ahead for you. Its too bad that even if the good Lord grants you 100 more years on this panet you shall never live long enough to see your phantom Biafra come to fruition, and before i forget please send a slice of that cake to your dilector currently languishing in Kuje zoo, it will be a welcome respite from his daily routine diet of watery zoo beans grin
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by Nukualofa: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Opakan2:

greet the one you wake with sliding kick every morning..
I have noone deserving of such greetings here

shalom!
Next time plz i ll advise him to use condom
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by makydebbie(f): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mackbrooklyn

So tell me.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by MackBrooklyn: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:
Mackbrooklyn

So tell me.
cheesy grin

Lol, Deborah didn't know you're this curious about that cheesy
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by makydebbie(f): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, Deborah didn't know you're this curious about that cheesy
jeez...can you tell me already!
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by MackBrooklyn: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:
jeez...can you tell me already!
cheesy grin

Lol, and where did I even stop at the other side sef?? cool
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by makydebbie(f): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, and where did I even stop at the other side sef?? cool
you said I'm part of the 0.01 bla bla.....just say it.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) by MackBrooklyn: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:
you said I'm part of the 0.01 bla bla.....just say it.

cheesy grin

Lol, I actually meant you're one of 0.01 intelligent ladies here. Feeling fly now, right?? cool

(1) (Reply)

Miss Centenary Nigeria Beauty Pageant And Fashion Show Will Hold On 14 Dec. 2013 / Wow. Transgender Man Impregnated By Transgender Woman Gives Birth To Baby / End Of The Year Bridal Awuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.