Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ (13187 Views)

Poll: Do You Think Her Sense Of Style Is

Unique In Her Own Crazy Way: 21% (8 votes)
Shocking But Interesting: 29% (11 votes)
Whack! She Ought To Be On Fashion Lock-Down!: 48% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. / Latest Styles Of Ladies (native)clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:34am On Nov 09, 2009
[size=13pt]~From studded masks to barely there, lace get-ups and wild wigs, outrageous performer Lady Gaga constantly keeps her fans on their toes with her fantastical fashions! Take a gander at the many looks of Lady Gaga, as well as all the magic and mayhem that is music's hottest rising star!

~Gaga dons her trademark sunglasses as well as a shiny cape on Sept. 8, 2009 in London.

~The costumed singer turns heads in a spicy, lace creation at a Marc Jacobs and Belvedere Vodka event in NYC.

~Just last week, Lady Gaga dared to be different at the 13th annual ACE awards at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York City.

~Making another costume change, Lady Gaga shows off her Moonman and her gorgeous gams in an elaborate, silver pick at the 2009 MTV VMAs.
[img]http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/2009/11/120408/400_ladygaga_mloccisano_091103_90716223.jpg
[/img]

~The "Paparazzi" lover wears a frilly lil' number at the New York Palace Hotel on Sept. 30, 2009.

~The hit-maker is channeling her best disco raven at Billboard's 4th annual Women In Music event on Oct. 2, 2009 in New York City.

[/size]
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:35am On Nov 09, 2009
[size=13pt] ~While accepting the award for Best New Artist at the 2009 VMAs, Lady G shows some skin despite being shrouded by an outrageous lace creation.

~Lady Gaga opts for an outlandish lace and sequined ensemble for her VMA after party in NYC.

~The platinum blonde looks as if she is growing crystals out of her dress at a German event on Jan. 26, 2009.

~The wild entertainer is white hot in an elaborate, white minidress.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/141710_lady_gaga_7_jpgff88394f6da57c09643fe1236895fc81

[/size]
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:36am On Nov 09, 2009
[size=13pt] ~While performing in England, Lady Gaga wows Glastonbury Festival fans in her highly constructed, mirrored outfit.

~The "Just Dance" songstress rocks a showstopping ensemble during a performance on May 16, 2009 in Auckland, New Zealand.
[img]http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/2009/11/120384/400_ladygaga_091103_hjohnston_87379844.jpg
[/img]

[img]http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/2009/11/120486/400_ladygaga_091104_cpolk_90713381_dkambouris_92619031_slovekin_90799420.jpg

[/size]
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:37am On Nov 09, 2009
[size=13pt] ~Outfitted in one of her many leotards, Lady Gaga is looking like a naughty Little Red Riding Hood while hanging out at MTV studios in New York.

~While wearing an unusual cap, Lady Gaga struts her stuff in another pants-less get-up during a performance at the 2009 Brit Awards in London

~Lady Gaga serves up some serious sass in a plunging jacket at the 2008 NewNowNext Awards.

~The wild gal takes no prisoners and shocks the audience with her unruly 2009 MTV VMA performance.

~Lady Gaga dares to scare with her ferocious stage persona at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards in NYC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/141702_lady_gaga_1kpE6_jpg6a8942d5ad061e4fc9e55cd32ceb846c
[/size]
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:37am On Nov 09, 2009
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by chika98: 12:38am On Nov 09, 2009
Chic killed me with her red lace dress! I mean stay relevant with your outfits.
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by bluespice(f): 3:38am On Nov 09, 2009
gaga gaga gaga gaga gaga gaga gaga! grin
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by swaggaz(f): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2009
Lady Gaga looks great. kiss kiss
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by nellaluv(f): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
Not seen her wear any real clothes, only underpants. She must have a closet full of fancy underpants cheesy cheesy grin
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 10, 2009
Quarter-talented one trick pony hence she uses her ridiculous fashion if it can be called that to distract.
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by Nezed(f): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
Just an opinion, dont you think Lady GaGa's sanity should be checked? She seems a lil bit tilted towards insanity.
That her red lace with cap almost gave me nightmare.
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
Nezed:

That her red lace with cap almost gave me nightmare.

[size=13pt]~ cheesy. . . You Dont Say!!

~At the rate she wears outrageous outfits,i keep thinking she'll run out of anything shocking to put on soon enuff. .but then i think of the tons of up & coming designers out there who will give an arm & a leg to design clothes just for the likes of Lady Gaga! So there goes me hoping she'll run out of outfits to shock! cheesy Except she resorts to going out butt naked . . even that will be half expected!! grin
[/size]
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by bluespice(f): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~ cheesy. . . You Dont Say!!

~At the rate she wears outrageous outfits,i keep thinking she'll run out of anything shocking to put on soon enuff. .but then i think of the tons of up & coming designers out there who will give an arm & a leg to design clothes just for the likes of Lady Gaga! So there goes me hoping she'll run out of outfits to shock! cheesy[b] Except she resorts to going out butt naked . . even that will be half expected[/b]!!  grin
[/size]

cheesy
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by caral(f): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
mad woman
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by sweeti14(f): 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
seriously, i think she should be locked up forever undecided
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by sexyLeamon(f): 4:21am On Nov 11, 2009
thank you for that option Whack! She Ought To Be On Fashion Lock-Down!
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 11, 2009
Hey Mohawk

I think the first and second options describe her fashion. They are definitely crazy but you have to admit, she gets people talking. And most importantly, she no send! smiley
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2009
so what happens when she needs to pee

do these outfits have some trap door?
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by mamagee3(f): 1:04am On Nov 24, 2009
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by smooooooth: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2009
this noise maker, dubbed singer, is one crazy fellow, so her crazy fashion style shldnt come as a shock to anyone, i realy dont expect her to be in any real clothes, maybe till she is treated of her madness, and thought how to sing a real song. Lady GAGA, what a name! undecided
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2009
Gimmick artist using outrageous fashion to distract from her limited vocal ability. grin
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by maufunky: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2009
The lady has gone mad! I won't be surprised if she appears stack naked next time.
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by yjay(f): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Gimmick artist using outrageous fashion to distract from her limited vocal ability. grin

i wouldnt call her vocals limited!!!!!!! she always gives a great performance!
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2009
yjay:

i wouldnt call her vocals limited!!!!!!! she always gives a great performance!
Lets face it, she isnt no Christina A or Leona grin
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by yjay(f): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Lets face it, she isnt no Christina A or Leona grin

well maybe not aguilera but with leona of course yes a million times over
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2009
She wishes she could sing like Leona grin. She just shrieks like a banshee and is practically naked on stage, that is not talent or innovative.
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by chika98: 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
The mere fact that you lot are talking about her makes her relevant then right?
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2009
~Meeting The Queen of England~

~MTV Awards~

Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by mamagee3(f): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2009
mohawkchic:

[/size][/font][/color]

She looks pale white in this pic
What happened to her
? undecided
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by TOPE20001(f): 1:09am On Dec 10, 2009
She met the Queen like that? I just love me some gaga grin
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2009
mama-gee:

She looks pale white in this pic
What happened to her
? undecided

~To get away w/ wearing that much red,her skin needed to look pale. . .i'm sure its make-up made to look pale. . . cant imagine her face looking flush red like her dress cheesy

1 Like

Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2009
TOPE2000!:

She met the Queen like that? I just love me some gaga grin

~ grin I'm sure someone is bound to ask the Queen if/when they get the chance what she thought of Gaga cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Quality And Affordable Cosmetics Products? Come In Here / Agbani Darego On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's September 2013 / Mr Nigeria 2011: Meet The 18 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.