Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / . (3892 Views)

We Recover data From faulty or formatted Data Storage Device here In Lagos / Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by coolest01(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by coolest01(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
First image is the first sets of messages I sent to octavo.

Second image is that between me and the new data reseller I planned on buying from.

I want you all to know how wicked someone who claims to be a business man can be. I'll buy data from Etisalat tonight and buy another sim card tomorrow.

If he thinks he's almighty. He's delusional.

Re: . by CLIQBOY(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Most of them are like that, me self just buy another sim today after wasting 2k yesterday

2 Likes

Re: . by LAZAREY: 12:15am On Nov 29, 2016
NOTED

2 Likes

Re: . by coolest01(m): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2016
CLIQBOY:
Most of them are like that, me self just buy another sim today after wasting 2k yesterday
Na wah. Imagine
Re: . by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmn, Noted
Re: . by Valto(m): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
this octavo guy did the same thing to me, months back. he is the most dishonest fellow i av ever met on nairaland. he even blocked me on whatsapp, after many pleadings to remove me the his beneficiary list. he claimed he cant find the sim he used, but i know he was waiting for me give up and pay him for the same data, i wanted to buy somewhere else. i just av to buy direct from Etisalat, instead of succumbing to his clear blackmail. since then i decided to cut off doing biz with such a hard-hearted and evil fellow. peeps stay away from OCTAVO!!!
Re: . by coolest01(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Valto:
this octavo guy did the same thing to me, months back. he is the most dishonest fellow i av ever met on nairaland. he even blocked me on whatsapp, after many pleadings to remove me the his beneficiary list. he claimed he cant find the sim he used, but i know he was waiting for me give up and pay him for the same data, i wanted to buy somewhere else. i just av to buy direct from Etisalat, instead of succumbing to his clear blackmail. since then i decided to cut off doing biz with such a hard-hearted and evil fellow. peeps stay away from OCTAVO!!!
Mr brother, what the guy Fiala to realize is that karma is a bitch. He'll reap what he sows.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 30, 2016
coolest01:
I bought data from octavo a couple of times and now, I saw a cheaper data reseller to buy from today.

On trying to buy from the new guy, he informed me that if I'd bought from another data reseller before now.,that I'd need to contact the previous data reseller to delete my number from his/her wallet before I can be able to buy from someone else.

I contacted octavo on bbm that he should please delete my number from his wallet. He didn't respond.

I called him at exactly 6pm, he picked and told me he was busy that in an hour's time, he'll have time. The call lasted 5 secs because all he was shouting was "one hour, one hour".

Ok,i waited. An hour and some minutes later, I called, he didn't think until the third attempt. He was still shouting that he's busy...I was just trying to tell him that I'm not buying data and that I just... Before I knew, he ended the call. Call lasted 10secs.

At about 8pm,octavo came online and he started like
"oh, so it's you "and I typed" yes. Kindly delete my number from your wallet "
And the next thing he typed was" Smh for u "." I am busy now and I won't do anything till u am done "And if you are not careful, I won't grant your request"
Then I replied thus -
"if you think Ill beg you, u'r wrong.. You can do whatever. Etisalat sim is 200naira"
The next thing octavo did was to delete himself from my list.

I called customer service and I have reported the incident.
I just want the good people of nairaland to see octavo for who he really is.

Treating his customers with no iota of respect and talking to them anyhow.

Now, the data I wanna buy for something very important, I can't buy because someone somewhere is claiming God. Yet we want this country to move forward.

Quite sad.

with the way that moniker is popular on this site I was thinking he is an honest person. Thanks for sharing this info.

Please whats the name of the cheaper seller you were talking of?
Re: . by OCTAVO: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2016
At first, we thank GOD your thread isn't scam related.
Secondly we've resolved much more complicated issues without anyone coming here. It only shows your level of reasoning @ coolest01. I know your type, but you've just succefully publicised me more because I've received more calls from same nairaland in the last 2 days. I didn't know you are a terrible person with a very bad attitude despite all transactions we've done in the past. Also your impatience is terrible.

When you called me, I was on a journey (driving). I asked you to give me one hour in order to hear you out properly. I answered your call that moment because it was obvious you won't stop calling. Only for you to still call me back just after few minutes. At that point your call was already a distraction (cos I was jumping into potholes that could have been easily avoided if I was concentrating). You didn't know where I was, and you didn't even know what I was doing, all you cared about was removal of number right? I got home after the stipulated 1hr cos of traffic. I opened my bbm only to discover it was a very old customer like you that has been calling and couldn't even show consideration or understanding. I was even trying explain that you didn't know what was happening or what I was doing, you said 'it's none of your business'.

Did you post the treat message you sent me? Telling me you've reported me to ETISALAT and they will block my line. Did you?
What most customers do is to ask if I can offer a similar offer first before requesting for removal.
Of course, we remove numbers from our wallet after 30 days validity elapses. Impromptu removals may not be granted immediately, but I can guarantee that removals are done after 30 days validity. This only applies to ETISALAT. That's why you can rarely find complaints on removal on our thread. You only gave me an opportunity to sell out myself properly, which I thank you for. Though your intention is evil and your mind is bitter.

Below is screenshot of your text.

Re: . by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2016
OCTAVO:
At first, we thank GOD your thread isn't scam related.
Secondly we've resolved much more complicated issues without anyone coming here. It only shows your level of reasoning @ coolest01. I know your type, but you've just succefully publicised me more because I've received more calls from same nairaland in the last 2 days. I didn't know you are a terrible person with a very bad attitude despite all transactions we've done in the past. Also your impatience is terrible.

When you called me, I was on a journey (driving). I asked you to give me one hour in order to hear you out properly. I answered your call that moment because it was obvious you won't stop call. Only for you to still call me back just after few minutes. At that point your call was already a distraction (cos I was jumping into potholes that could have been easily avoided if I was concentrating). You didn't know where I was, and you didn't even know what I was doing, all you cared about was removal of number right? I got home after the stipulated 1hr cos of traffic. I opened my bbm only to discover it was a very old customer like you that has been calling and couldn't even show consideration or understanding. I was even trying explain that you didn't know what was happening or what I was doing, you said 'it's none of your business'.

Did you post the treat message you sent me? Telling me you've reported me to ETISALAT and they will block my line. Did you?
What most customers do is to ask if I can offer a similar offer first before requesting for removal.
Of course, we remove numbers from our wallet after 30 days validity elapses. Impromptu removals may not be granted immediately, but I can guarantee that removals are done after 30 days validity. This only applies to ETISALAT. That's why you can rarely find complaints on removal on our thread. You only gave me an opportunity to sell out myself properly, which I thank you for. Though your intention is evil and your mind is bitter.

Below is screenshot of your text.

you should have told him like this in your chat

1 Like

Re: . by OCTAVO: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2016
fellis:

with the way that moniker is popular on this site I was thinking he is an honest person. Thanks for sharing this info.

Please whats the name of the cheaper seller you were talking of?

You need not dabble into issues you know nothing about by listening to just one side.

Here are screenshots of some of my transactions this morning from this same nairaland.

Re: . by OCTAVO: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2016
fellis:

you should have told him like this in your chat
Yes, you are right. But he was just too impatient.
Re: . by OCTAVO: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2016
Valto:
this octavo guy did the same thing to me, months back. he is the most dishonest fellow i av ever met on nairaland. he even blocked me on whatsapp, after many pleadings to remove me the his beneficiary list. he claimed he cant find the sim he used, but i know he was waiting for me give up and pay him for the same data, i wanted to buy somewhere else. i just av to buy direct from Etisalat, instead of succumbing to his clear blackmail. since then i decided to cut off doing biz with such a hard-hearted and evil fellow. peeps stay away from OC
Though I don't know you. But if your claim is true, I'm 100% sure your number was removed after 30 days. Thanks.
Re: . by OCTAVO: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2016
CLIQBOY:
Though you may be right that most data sellers are like that, because I've had to refund many people because their previous seller refused to remove them from their data Wallet. But I do remove, may not be immediately, but I do. Mostly after 30 days validity.
Re: . by Valto(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
OCTAVO:

Though I don't know you. But if your claim is true, I'm 100% sure your number was removed after 30 days. Thanks.
so u actually expect me to wait till whenever your 30days period elapse.if u ain't dubious, u should av looked for the sim and removed me from the beneficiary list immediately. i once bought Etisalat data from AYXCEL and when i wanted to buy with someone else, i contacted him, and he removed me from his beneficiary list within 30mins.your wicked ploy is just to make sure, i didn't buy it somewhere else. u OCTAVO is simply dubious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by OCTAVO: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Valto:
so u actually expect me to wait till whenever your 30days period elapse.if u ain't dubious, u should av looked for the sim and removed me from the beneficiary list immediately. i once bought Etisalat data from AYXCEL and when i wanted to buy with someone else, i contacted him, and he removed me from his beneficiary list within 30mins.your wicked ploy is just to make sure, i didn't buy it somewhere else. u OCTAVO is simply dubious.
That's your opinion sir, thanks and do enjoy yourself.

Moreover I'm sure your number is no longer attached to me, so I suggest you should honourably quit using derogatory words and offensive languages.
Re: . by newman10(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Octavo is a good person. But truth be told, most etisalat data reseller do not like it when you ask them to remove your no from their list. I have had to fight with some of them too. In fact I bought a new sim at a point. They will say you are not patient yet it won't take as much time when you want to buy the data from them

Data resellers reading this, please note that your clients may get good offers elsewhere, they may still come back to you again later. Oblige them their request always and quickly too.

One person I respect most out of the data resellers however is luluosas. He is so prompt with your requests. All should emulate him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by OCTAVO: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
newman10:
Octavo is a good person. But truth be told, most etisalat data reseller do not like it when you ask them to remove your no from their list. I have had to fight with some of them too. In fact I bought a new sim at a point. They will say you are not patient yet it won't take as much time when you want to buy the data from them

Data resellers reading this, please note that your clients may get good offers elsewhere, they may still come back to you again later. Oblige them their request always and quickly too.

One person I respect most out of the data resellers however is luluosas. He is so prompt with your requests. All should emulate him.

May GOD bless you In all your ways. Thanks for your honest observation about most ETISALAT data sellers. I've had to refund many people several times because their vendor refused to let them go. In my own case, I do remove numbers from wallet after 30 days. Some sellers don't remove even after 2 months (I wonder why). If some persons expects me to remove within 30mins, I'm afraid I can't guarantee that (selling data is not the only thing I do).
Re: . by teemac01(m): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2016
OCTAVO:

May GOD bless you In all your ways. Thanks for your honest observation about most ETISALAT data sellers. I've had to refund many people several times because their vendor refused to let them go. In my own case, I do remove numbers from wallet after 30 days. Some sellers don't remove even after 2 months (I wonder why). If some persons expects me to remove within 30mins, I'm afraid I can't guarantee that (selling data is not the only thing I do).

Em I know dis is not necessary but I want to ask o... How long does it take to add someone to your wallet that it takes a whole 2 months or 30days to remove them again. The person say em no do again. Na by force? As easy as it is to add someone to your wallet should be as easy to remove as well. Na until someone calls you out you start explaining the one they did not ask you. Na una dey use una own hand dey give una self bad rep for una own market.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by henrixx(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2016
These guys are wicked very wicked. Same thing luluosas did to me. I bought data from him last with my Etisalat but he refused to remove it lying it's not on his list
Re: . by Valto(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
henrixx:
These guys are wicked very wicked. Same thing luluosas did to me. I bought data from him last with my Etisalat but he refused to remove it lying it's not on his list
very wicked, i tell u. the dubious fellow says it takes him 30days to delete, but if u pay him for renewal, u will see him send the data, with same number he cant find or remove.. who is decieving who angry

2 Likes

Re: . by Holuwarsehun(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
coolest01:
I bought data from octavo a couple of times and now, I saw a cheaper data reseller to buy from today.

On trying to buy from the new guy, he informed me that if I'd bought from another data reseller before now.,that I'd need to contact the previous data reseller to delete my number from his/her wallet before I can be able to buy from someone else.

I contacted octavo on bbm that he should please delete my number from his wallet. He didn't respond.

I called him at exactly 6pm, he picked and told me he was busy that in an hour's time, he'll have time. The call lasted 5 secs because all he was shouting was "one hour, one hour".

Ok,i waited. An hour and some minutes later, I called, he didn't think until the third attempt. He was still shouting that he's busy...I was just trying to tell him that I'm not buying data and that I just... Before I knew, he ended the call. Call lasted 10secs.

At about 8pm,octavo came online and he started like
"oh, so it's you "and I typed" yes. Kindly delete my number from your wallet "
And the next thing he typed was" Smh for u "." I am busy now and I won't do anything till u am done "And if you are not careful, I won't grant your request"
Then I replied thus -
"if you think Ill beg you, u'r wrong.. You can do whatever. Etisalat sim is 200naira"
The next thing octavo did was to delete himself from my list.

I called customer service and I have reported the incident.
I just want the good people of nairaland to see octavo for who he really is.

Treating his customers with no iota of respect and talking to them anyhow.

Now, the data I wanna buy for something very important, I can't buy because someone somewhere is claiming God. Yet we want this country to move forward.

Quite sad.

hi, can I get the number of the person you bought data from? I really need to buy etisalat data. Thanks
Re: . by aieromon(m): 3:31am On Dec 04, 2016
OCTAVO:

In my own case, I do remove numbers from wallet after 30 days.

Why should it take you 30 days to delist a number from your wallet? If this is what all data resellers are known for,then you guys are heartless.

I don't blame you guys though,its Etisalat I blame for making you guys feel like small gods.

2 Likes

Re: . by Valto(m): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2016
aieromon:

Why should it take you 30 days to delist a number from your wallet? If this is what all data resellers are known for,then you guys are heartless.

I don't blame you guys though,its Etisalat I blame for making you guys feel like small gods.
this octavo is a very wicked fellow, i practically pleaded with him for few days to delist my number, until he decided to BLOCK me on whatsapp. i later subscribe directly from Etisalat.
Re: . by barackodam: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
I actually can support this claim as octavo did the same for someone I referred to him. Although, he was straightforward he wouldn't delete him from his list till the 30 days, whereas bunmioguns removed me immediately I asked him to, he even confronted me I had a better offer to which I replied in affirmative, he removed me without any bad breath, that's how it's meant to be.

And it's not only octavo who does that, lots of NL resellers does it too
Re: . by OCTAVO: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2016
Good morning all, thanks for the criticism. We will look into removal before 30 days validity. But I'm not assuring anyone that removal will be done immediately (depending on my schedule). If we have offended anyone due to inability to remove promptly, I hereby tender an open apology. Thank you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by spenca: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
OCTAVO:
Good morning all, thanks for the criticism. We will look into removal before 30 days validity. But I'm not assuring anyone that removal will be done immediately (depending on my schedule). If we have offended anyone due to inability to remove promptly, I hereby tender an open apology. Thank you all.

This ought to have been your first point of response.
Re: . by seyema(m): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Why evil people jus full nairaland like this

2 Likes

Re: . by BrutalJab: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Wicked and greedy fellows everywhere.
Una jungle go soon mature...Name DSS go settle una matter mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: . by Abduletudaye(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Octavo... wink

Anyway, am sure you didnt mean any harm but please do not relent on your timeliness when people ask you to delist their numbers.

I hope your business booms. grin

Apology accepted. smiley
Re: . by OCTAVO: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Abduletudaye:
Octavo... wink

Anyway, am sure you didnt mean any harm but please do not relent on your timeliness when people ask you to delist their numbers.

I hope your business booms. grin

Apology accepted. smiley
Thanks boss.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note1 (Black) SOLD OUT!!! / Samsung Galaxy S4 With Full Pack And Accessories For Sale! / Just Arrived!brand New Bb Bold Torch(9900)@cheap And Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.