Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,262 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

No Death Recorded In FUTA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Death Recorded In FUTA (355 Views)

My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide / 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) / 206 Students Graduate With First Class In FUTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Death Recorded In FUTA by clarkmos15(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
NO DEATH RECORDED IN ACCIDENT AT FUTA ---POLICE ……..Vice Chancellor Not Arrested over Incident involving back-up vehicle The Ondo State Police Command has confirmed that no member of staff of the Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA died in an accident involving the backup vehicle of the Vice Chancellor which occurred on the Campus of the University on Monday November 28, 2016. The Ondo State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Femi Joseph made the clarification while speaking to newsmen. “The Case in FUTA is that of an accident and no death was recorded. The Victim of the accident was taken to the hospital and he is recuperating. There is no record of death,” Mr. Joseph Stated. In another development the Management of the University has also confirmed that the Vice Chancellor, Professor Adebiyi Daramola, contrary to reports making the rounds, was not arrested over the accident involving his back up vehicle driven by one of the University’s drivers.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Pls, I Want To Further My Education Using AAT Certificate / The Polytechnic Ibadan HND Admission List 2016/2017 Released / Student Choice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.