Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics (30322 Views)

Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos / Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Passengers Burnt To Death In Accident At Uli, Anambra (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by Davash222(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
khalebzy:
R. I. P

Hello sir/ma/nlers
Please I demand a favour from you and will be very glad if its seen to. I just my broke my infinix's phone touch pad and would require 3k to fix it. I know some might not believe me, but i know there are good samaritans out there who can help me, as a student i currently do not have such money on me -plus the said phone is very much important to me.
Please, any good samaritan willing to help me should kindly Quote, email or pm me to request for my account no.
I dont know if ive convinced anyone with this.

But God bless you sir/ma/bro/sis as you see this as a free will giving and token, thereby helping me.

I shall upload screenshots of testimony if helped.

Thanks in anticipation
You go sell the phone

1 Like

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by kiddkash(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
this must have happened around uguwasike
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by sekundosekundo: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mzyouzee1:
Am sure dis guy called his God and he was ignored! Some will tell me its d Lord's wish! He was too gud for d world bull crap! Ssh....God can't just answer even his own kids in d time of urgent need! Amazing! Rip

Did God say man will live forever?, what if he had called on God and God ministered to him to stay at home and he refused. The ways of God are not the ways of man, every human knows that one day h/she will die but what we don't know is the circumstances that will lead to our deaths. Pls be reasonable for ones.
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by sekundosekundo: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mpanyi:

Just wish him RIP and that will just do.
This is also not acceptable.
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by sekundosekundo: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
emmabest2000:
Eternal rest grant unto him O'Lord and may Your perpetual light shine upon him ...

Hit like to say Amen ...

Rubbish
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by ylaa(f): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
none of us in this forum shall die before our glory
no one shall replace or represent us
untimely death will not snatch us away.
so painful. May his soul find rest in the Lord.
and may the good Lord comfort his family cry cry cry cry
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by khalebzy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Davash222:

You go sell the phone
okay thanks. But i really cannot sell the phone now, as its playing a vital role in my academics
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by mii4u(f): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=Mzyouzee1 post=51479063]Am sure dis guy called his God and he was ignored! Some will tell me its d Lord's wish! He was too gud for d world bull crap! Ssh....God can't just answer even his own kids in d time

does ur own father grant u everything u request for?
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by citadels(f): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
RIP
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by Amitabhng: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rip
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by Rose2014: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mzyouzee1:
Am sure dis guy called his God and he was ignored! Some will tell me its d Lord's wish! He was too gud for d world bull crap! Ssh....God can't just answer even his own kids in d time of urgent need! Amazing! Rip
Don't talk abt God like that
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by TeamSimple(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
Heaven straight.
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by TeamSimple(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
ednut1:
eyah. it is morally wrong to display graphic pics of dead people. at least sensor it. but the craze for traffic has mad bloggers nd Seun lipsrsealed. one day it might be any of us, an u wouldnt like being displayed lik dat
Wouldn't like being displayed like that' Are u kidding me? Wetin concern dead body with ho it's being displayed?
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by xcesspaschal(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
RIP BRO
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by chiraqDemon(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
All these spirits of crushing dodge me o
Sha spirits no dey but just incase
The number of crushing since buhari
Truck crush person
Girl crush on boy but boy no get finance to reply the crushing
Boy crush on girl but him need look him pocket b4 e make moves
Crushing everywhere
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by bryan360: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
khalebzy:
R. I. P

Hello sir/ma/nlers
Please I demand a favour from you and will be very glad if its seen to. I just my broke my infinix's phone touch pad and would require 3k to fix it. I know some might not believe me, but i know there are good samaritans out there who can help me, as a student i currently do not have such money on me -plus the said phone is very much important to me.
Please, any good samaritan willing to help me should kindly Quote, email or pm me to request for my account no.
I dont know if ive convinced anyone with this.

But God bless you sir/ma/bro/sis as you see this as a free will giving and token, thereby helping me.

I shall upload screenshots of testimony if helped.

Thanks in anticipation
yu won try scam me??kolewerk
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by ladyachims(f): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
RIP to him
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by Ogbobesinachi(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by ifybest11: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
No priestly ordination in December
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by khalebzy(m): 12:53am On Nov 30, 2016
bryan360:
yu won try scam me??kolewerk
its not scam bro, awd give you my number and facebook id for a follow up
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by fortunejum: 7:23am On Nov 30, 2016
The rate Trucks are killing this days is terrible. RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Must See First Ever Made Nigeria Blue Film Is Out Click Here To Download / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa / How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.