Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton (6496 Views)

TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by jonbellion(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
blueAgent:

I just proved that Christanity does not limit ones ability to pratice and excel in Science.
ooh I see your point now
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
blueAgent:

Lol.......is like they have turned into 007

Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by blueAgent(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
LiberaDeus:

Don't mind these Christians.

They think that by collectively repeating to themselves that atheists are dumb that they will convince them selves of it.

Any honest Christian can tell you that agnostics and atheists are generally better read and more exposed on average than Christians. We might be few but most Christians know that agnostics and atheists generally have more knowledge than them. Many even claim that we reject god because we think we know too much.

Now these wankers on this thread are trying so hard to rewrite facts and claim that
the opposite is the case.

You claim you have More knowledge than Christains.
I laugh at U. i have never seen any Athiests that can match my knoweledge in any area even if i am in a Coma.

Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by blueAgent(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
LiberaDeus:

All your claims are claims from authority that you don't have. Let me address them one by one

1. Concerning pleasures, who is more selfish. You Christians maintain belief for the sake of a mansion in the sky with all the goodies4 of life to be enjoyed forever and ever and ever. You guys are basically drawn with a carrot for something that doesn't exist. You are like the medieval Spanish that were after an Eldorado in the new world. Many Spaniards sold all their property to achieve that Eldorado. Nothing but pure greed.
What's even worse is that the Christians that are meant to sacrifice selfish pleasures never do that. They hang on to it till death, its like eating your cake and having it. Most Christians fornicate, steal, embezzlement, hate and do all sorts of horrible things and they still hope for the eternal blessing of heaven.
Now who has more selfish desires, the atheists that have accepted the 80 year life as the only they have and are not drawn by any fantastic claims or the Christians who want an eternity of enjoyment and still want to hang on to their earthly desires.

2. You don't know what's in anyone's heart. Can you tell me my real name or my state of origin? Can you tell me whre I am typing from? How can you now know what's in my heart. You have never been a freethinker while ironically most of us have been religious. You know only what's in your mind . If you have a spouse, you can't even know exactly the extent of love the person has for you so how can you estimate what we are thinking when we lie down when you don't even know the part of the world or country that we lie down in.

3. If you say nothing is hidden before God. I have just one question. Which God ? Allah, Vishnu, Brahman, Yahweh, Ahura Mazda. Please I need to know which god.

4. All your other statements still lead to the question. Which God.

The reason we are having this argument is becos of the conflict among the gods posing to be the true God. only God of the Bible is the true God all other gods of other religeons are man made gods.

Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by Etesam(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
LambanoPeace:

Eyehategod and Seun.. Let's investigate this
You forgot one person.
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by LiberaDeus: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
blueAgent:

Like i said Hawkins and most scientists do not believe in a random or chaos beginging of the World.
Secondly Aberlt Enisten was not an Athiests.

Everyone who is seriously involved in the
pursuit of science becomes convinced
that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the
Universe–a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which
we with our modest powers must feel humble.”
“In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people
who say there is no God. But what really omakes
me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views.”
–Albert Einstein
Clark, Ronald W. (1971). Einstein: The Life and
Times . New York: World Publishing company

You don't even read my post but you jump to conclusions.

I know Einstein is not an atheist that's why I said that he is a pantheist. Please read my post again and see.

If you like quote Einstein tire. Since you want to quote him why don't you also quote the statements Einstein made against a personal creator like Yahweh.

Since you want to bank on his statements. Why don't you go all the way ?
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by LiberaDeus: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
blueAgent:

I laugh at U. i have never seen any Athiests that can match my knoweledge in any area even if i am in a Coma.

Oh sorry Einstein. I don't wanna cross you.
What a joke undecided undecided
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by LiberaDeus: 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
blueAgent:

The reason we are having this argument is becos of the conflict among the gods posing to be the true God. only God of the Bible is the true God all other gods of other religeons are man made gods.

Please what makes god of the bible the true god. I want to know .

I don't want to argue, please I want to believe

Can you kindly give me 3 facts to support that claim
Thanks in advance
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by Etesam(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
rhektor:
Eyehategod , seun , otem etc food is ready
LambanoPeace:

Eyehategod and Seun.. Let's investigate this
butterflylion:

Otem no follow?
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by Sibe007(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
blueAgent:

Interesting claim here.

Any proofs or reasons why?? Educate a brother on how we made other gods and not the God of the Bible.
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by peacesamuel94(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
blueAgent:

Only a believe in God answers all the questions concerning the origin of the Universe and still remains consistent with the laws of Science.

www.nairaland.com/3236915/facts-prove-science-supports-bible

Many do not know this, instead they see
science and Faith as antagonistic.
Science was meant to complement faith, not conflict it.
Science can be likened to be an incomplete process that leads to the solution of a mathematics problem. while Faith can be likened as the Final answer to the equation.
You cant disprove the accuracy of a provided answer to an equation using incomplete solvings.....

Science has discovered so much, however what it is yet to discover, dwarfs all their discoveries from time immemorial. There still remains a lot more questions to be answered and it Will go On for eternity as long as they keep ruling out the God Concept, which is the final answer to this question of the Universal origin.

Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by bennyann: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
LiberaDeus:

All your claims are claims from authority that you don't have. Let me address them one by one

1. Concerning pleasures, who is more selfish. You Christians maintain belief for the sake of a mansion in the sky with all the goodies4 of life to be enjoyed forever and ever and ever. You guys are basically drawn with a carrot for something that doesn't exist. You are like the medieval Spanish that were after an Eldorado in the new world. Many Spaniards sold all their property to achieve that Eldorado. Nothing but pure greed.
What's even worse is that the Christians that are meant to sacrifice selfish pleasures never do that. They hang on to it till death, its like eating your cake and having it. Most Christians fornicate, steal, embezzlement, hate and do all sorts of horrible things and they still hope for the eternal blessing of heaven.
Now who has more selfish desires, the atheists that have accepted the 80 year life as the only they have and are not drawn by any fantastic claims or the Christians who want an eternity of enjoyment and still want to hang on to their earthly desires.

2. You don't know what's in anyone's heart. Can you tell me my real name or my state of origin? Can you tell me whre I am typing from? How can you now know what's in my heart. You have never been a freethinker while ironically most of us have been religious. You know only what's in your mind . If you have a spouse, you can't even know exactly the extent of love the person has for you so how can you estimate what we are thinking when we lie down when you don't even know the part of the world or country that we lie down in.

3. If you say nothing is hidden before God. I have just one question. Which God ? Allah, Vishnu, Brahman, Yahweh, Ahura Mazda. Please I need to know which god.

4. All your other statements still lead to the question. Which God.

LiberaDeus

Let me start by saying my write up was drawn from the conclusions extracted from the Op. I hope you'll agree with me when you read through.

1. I think I remember telling you in a certain thread that what keeps a Christian going is the love for God. He said we should love Him with all our hearts and then love our neighbors as ourselves. Love is the drive force of a Christian. God is bigger and more satisfying than the mansions you believe it's what Christians are fighting for. Christianity is about constant relationship with the father. God is the center of attraction and not paradise.

Those whose eyes are fixed on material things instead of Jesus easily get diverted. The focal point is God and not material things. Anyone who understands that has found the secret in standing firm.

Besides, in the real world, especially in Nigeria, it isn't hidden that most atheists are part of those hiding under the guise of Christianity. So you can't say for sure if it's Christians doing all those stuff you mentioned.

AND we shouldn't forget easily that those called Christians are those who obey the commandments of God. Those who follow the Bible.

So if you call those who obey the commandments of God selfish, well, I'll leave that to your conscience.

2. I agree with you that I don't know what's in anyone's heart. Infact I never said I knew so please don't get me wrong . I only said the atheists are witnesses to themselves about what goes on in their hearts. Infact each of us are the only witness to our hearts apart from God. So I don't think I erred there.

We shouldn't forget here that the conclusions were drawn from the Op. But I wouldn't deny the fact that several related stories pointed out that most became atheists so as to please their flesh which doesn't lead to happiness. I'm beginning to see reasons in it and if possible, truths.

3. Talking about which God. Since you don't believe God exists and since you're trying to prove to me I'm not the only one having a God. And believe me I believe there are other gods. Well, here goes the answer :

The God of all gods. The Creator of the universe. The Creator of everything. The One who has no beginning and ending of days. The One who says yes and none can say no. The One who gives life to the flesh. The One who cannot just destroy only the body but also the soul, the spirit. The God who every other gods or spirits bow to and give accounts of all their dealings.

That's the kind of God I'm talking about.

Blessed are they who have such a God as their God.

Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by bennyann: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
MrMontella:

sorry to say tho...
Your write up is really stupid

Sorry dear. But I never told you they weren't stupid. wink
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by hahn(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
blueAgent:

“They (evolutionists) challenge science to
prove the existence of God. But must we really
light a candle to see the sun? They say they
cannot visualize a Designer. Well, can a
physicist visualize an electron? What strange
rationale makes some physicists accept the
inconceivable electron as real while refusing
to accept the reality of a Designer on the
grounds that they cannot conceive Him?”
Although I know of no reference to Christ
ever commenting on scientific work, I do know
that He said, “Ye shall know the truth, and the
truth shall make you free.” Thus I am certain
that, were He among us today, Christ would
encourage scientific research as modern man’s
most noble striving to comprehend and admire His Father’s handiwork. The universe as
revealed through scientific inquiry is the living
witness that God has indeed been at work.”
—Werner von Braun, the father of space science and the most important rocket scientist involved in the development of the U.S. space program.

The moment you realize that every single religion can come up with such quotes to defend and prove why their god is real is the day your mind will be open
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by hahn(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
blueAgent:

Evidence!! are u serious?

Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by LiberaDeus: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2016
bennyann:

LiberaDeus

Let me start by saying my write up was drawn from the conclusions extracted from the Op. I hope you'll agree with me when you read through.

1. I think I remember telling you in a certain thread that what keeps a Christian going is the love for God. He said we should love Him with all our hearts and then love our neighbors as ourselves. Love is the drive force of a Christian. God is bigger and more satisfying than the mansions you believe it's what Christians are fighting for. Christianity is about constant relationship with the father. God is the center of attraction and not paradise.

Those whose eyes are fixed on material things instead of Jesus easily get diverted. The focal point is God and not material things. Anyone who understands that has found the secret in standing firm.

Besides, in the real world, especially in Nigeria, it isn't hidden that most atheists are part of those hiding under the guise of Christianity. So you can't say for sure if it's Christians doing all those stuff you mentioned.

AND we shouldn't forget easily that those called Christians are those who obey the commandments of God. Those who follow the Bible.

So if you call those who obey the commandments of God selfish, well, I'll leave that to your conscience.

2. I agree with you that I don't know what's in anyone's heart. Infact I never said I knew so please don't get me wrong . I only said the atheists are witnesses to themselves about what goes on in their hearts. Infact each of us are the only witness to our hearts apart from God. So I don't think I erred there.

We shouldn't forget here that the conclusions were drawn from the Op. But I wouldn't deny the fact that several related stories pointed out that most became atheists so as to please their flesh which doesn't lead to happiness. I'm beginning to see reasons in it and if possible, truths.

3. Talking about which God. Since you don't believe God exists and since you're trying to prove to me I'm not the only one having a God. And believe me I believe there are other gods. Well, here goes the answer :

The God of all gods. The Creator of the universe. The Creator of everything. The One who has no beginning and ending of days. The One who says yes and none can say no. The One who gives life to the flesh. The One who cannot just destroy only the body but also the soul, the spirit. The God who every other gods or spirits bow to and give accounts of all their dealings.

That's the kind of God I'm talking about.

Blessed are they who have such a God as their God.

1. You say love for god is the attraction. I agree. But that statement is true only in theory. In chemistry there is something known as the ideal gas which is a model for how gases should behave, in reality no gas ever behaves that way cause reality kicks in. There is the ideal gas and there is the real gas.
The same for Christianity, there is the ideal Christian and then the real Christian. I have never seen a Christian that obeys the golden rule of love your neighbor as yourself. I have never seen a Christian that lives god with all his heart. It is practically impossible for a Christian to obey that rule. And I am sure you have never seen a Christian doing that too even though you might not admit it here but the facts speak boldly for themselves.

2. I can't believe you just proposed that. So in Nigeria that atheists aren't even up to 1 percent of the populace, you actually think that we are responsible for all the horrific and vile vices that occur in Nigerian society. This is the best case of " no true Scotsman". So atheists hide and do it. Even if we are up to 3 percent it won't still be enough to account for Nigerian immorality. But ironically in a state like Sweden and Czech republic that has over 20 percent openly irreligious people, the crime stats are so so low. Please listen to yourself.

When will you Christians accept your failures instead of using the no true Christian fallacy. So a person accepts Jesus and tries to live a reasonable life but fails blatantly because of the absence of power and you guys heap all the blame on the person and claim that he was never a Christian and your religion is freed from blame.
Please think it through again.

Your Christian colleague is caught in adultery and the person is no longer a Christian immediately, if you are to interrogate that person he/she will simply tell you that they ain't perfect Christians and come to think of it, are you perfect? Can you say that you are perfect, so the moment you lie you are no longer Christian?

3. Atheists become atheists because they can't stomach or do what you do which is " clearly see the flaws in a supposed holy book and still keep on believing that the internal feelings they have are a witness of the truth of such a religion even when the external factors point to failures and errors"

Freethinkers are too intellectually honest to do that. You are too attached to the so called love of your strongman deity that you just blatantly ignore all the logical contradictions in your faith. I don't know how you stomach it but you just do it and I can't. Will you tell me that you haven't seen errors in your holy book? Do you need me to spell out a few?
Please view the link below
http://www.answering-christianity.com/101_bible_contradictions.htm
If you view it and you still continue serving the purported author of that flawed book then the undue attachment to pleasure is yours not ours. The pleasure you are attached to is the pleasure of emotional security, protection, intimate virtual communion with a supergod etc. Those pleasures are internal but very strong and addictive.

4. As for your description of the god. I asked for his name. If you tell me its Jehovah then I demand to know why its him not Allah . Can't you see that the fact you religious people get his identity wrong shows that you guys are in grave error, you can't even get your story straight.

Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by MrMontella(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2016
blueAgent:

joke of the year grin grin grin
its official!
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by blueAgent(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
hahn:

The moment you realize that every single religion can come up with such quotes to defend and prove why their god is real is the day your mind will be open

There is no other religeon that give answers to questions realating to the origin and end of Man and the Universe like Christainity.

Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by blueAgent(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sibe007:

Interesting claim here.

Any proofs or reasons why?? Educate a brother on how we made other gods and not the God of the Bible.

The God of the Bible which is the christain God is the only true God. gods of other religeon are worshipped and referenced through objects,material things like India's religeon were they believe cattle is scared.
but God can only be worshiped in spirit becos he is a spirit.
Only the God of the Bible. has given us clear narrative or view about the origin of man and the Universe.gods of other religeon don't claim to have made man or the Universe.

Bible prophecies given over 3000yrs ago have been furfilled and more will still happen.
All the other religeons have several stories and myths about man and his origin. only Christainity affirms that man was created,no other religeon has given reasons or solution to world problems only christainity has given us The reason for this problems with a promise to end it.
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by blueAgent(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
LiberaDeus:

Please what makes god of the bible the true god. I want to know .
I don't want to argue, please I want to believe
Can you kindly give me 3 facts to support that claim Thanks in advance

The God of the Bible which is the christain God is the only true God. gods of other religeon are worshipped and referenced through objects,material things like India's religeon were they believe cattle is scared. but God can only be worshiped in spirit becos he is a spirit. Only the God of the Bible. has given us clear narrative or view about the origin of man and the Universe.gods of other religeon don't claim to have made man or the Universe. Bible prophecies given over 3000yrs ago have been furfilled and more will still happen. All the other religeons have several stories and myths about man and his origin. only Christainity affirms that man was created,no other religeon has given reasons or solution to world problems only christainity has given us The reason for this problems with a promise to end it.

Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by LiberaDeus: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
blueAgent:

The God of the Bible which is the christain God is
the only true God. gods of other religeon are
worshipped and referenced through
objects,material things like India's religeon were
they believe cattle is scared.
but God can only be worshiped in spirit becos he
is a spirit.
Only the God of the Bible. has given us clear
narrative or view about the origin of man and the
Universe.gods of other religeon don't claim to
have made man or the Universe.
Bible prophecies given over 3000yrs ago have
been furfilled and more will still happen.
All the other religeons have several stories and
myths about man and his origin. only Christainity
affirms that man was created,no other religeon
has given reasons or solution to world problems
only christainity has given us The reason for this
problems with a promise to end it.

Guy you make me laugh. Let me debunk your points one by one.

1. You say gods are referenced through material things. Sorry to burst your bubble, Zeus is not worshipped through any idol, Allah is not and has never been worshipped by any idol. The Catholics have statues of Christ and pray before that statue.
The cattles that the Indians revere do not refer or represent their major supreme being which is Brahman. The cattles represent lesser gods. Brahman is not worshipped through idols but if you claim so then I can say Jehovah is worshipped through idols, the old testament Jews had an ark of the covenant which can be called an idol, Christians also have statues of Mary, Christ etc.

The only religion that has no idols is Islam.

2. What are you even saying about origins. Even the amadioha priest in my village can tell you how amadioha created the world. All religions have stories of how the world began. Zoroastrianism had it before Christianity, the Greek religions had an earlier creation story than Christians or even Jews and their story has been used to create movies like clash of the titans, Ifa religion has a creation story. Hindus have theirs, Chinese have theirs also. So your claim is so false that I can't even imagine why you would make it.

3. Please tell me any specific prophecy in the bible that has been fulfilled. Even the most important messianic prophecies have not been fulfilled that's why the Jews reject your Jesus.

4. Any solution you feel Christianity has given then I can tell you that others have given such solutions.

Guy your claims are not befitting of a forum like this.

Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by hopefulLandlord: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
blueAgent:

The God of the Bible which is the christain God is
the only true God. gods of other religeon are
worshipped and referenced through
objects,material things like India's religeon were
they believe cattle is scared.
but God can only be worshiped in spirit becos he
is a spirit.
Only the God of the Bible. has given us clear
narrative or view about the origin of man and the
Universe.gods of other religeon don't claim to
have made man or the Universe.
Bible prophecies given over 3000yrs ago have
been furfilled and more will still happen.
All the other religeons have several stories and
myths about man and his origin. only Christainity
affirms that man was created,no other religeon
has given reasons or solution to world problems
only christainity has given us The reason for this
problems with a promise to end it.

no offense but your post reeks of too many ignorance!

put your hole-ly buybull down and research on other religions and gods, I'm sure you'll never type such again if you do the research

Chai!!!
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by frank317: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2016
blueAgent:

The God of the Bible which is the christain God is the only true God. gods of other religeon are worshipped and referenced through objects,material things like India's religeon were they believe cattle is scared.
but God can only be worshiped in spirit becos he is a spirit.
Only the God of the Bible. has given us clear narrative or view about the origin of man and the Universe.gods of other religeon don't claim to have made man or the Universe.

Bible prophecies given over 3000yrs ago have been furfilled and more will still happen.
All the other religeons have several stories and myths about man and his origin. only Christainity affirms that man was created,no other religeon has given reasons or solution to world problems only christainity has given us The reason for this problems with a promise to end it.

U are so confused... What an ignorant comment!!!
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by MrMontella(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

put your hole-ly buybull down and research on other religions and gods, I'm sure you'll never type such again if you do the research

Chai!!!
asin ehn..
I started having mixed having mixed reactions about the guy when he asked me why there is no gravity on the moon...
Ignorance!
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by MrMontella(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2016
blueAgent:

The God of the Bible which is the christain God is the only true God. gods of other religeon are worshipped and referenced through objects,material things like India's religeon were they believe cattle is scared. but God can only be worshiped in spirit becos he is a spirit. Only the God of the Bible. has given us clear narrative or view about the origin of man and the Universe.gods of other religeon don't claim to have made man or the Universe. Bible prophecies given over 3000yrs ago have been furfilled and more will still happen. All the other religeons have several stories and myths about man and his origin. only Christainity affirms that man was created,no other religeon has given reasons or solution to world problems only christainity has given us The reason for this problems with a promise to end it.
jesus!
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by felixomor: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2016
frank317:

Ya, that's ur opinion alright, but don't u realize this this ur opinion no make sense?

Its yours that says ur ancestors came out of an accidental explosion that makes sense abi?
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by ScienceWatch: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
LiberaDeus:

You don't even read my post but you jump to conclusions.

I know Einstein is not an atheist that's why I said that he is a pantheist. Please read my post again and see.

If you like quote Einstein tire. Since you want to quote him why don't you also quote the statements Einstein made against a personal creator like Yahweh.

Since you want to bank on his statements. Why don't you go all the way ?
We dont have to go all the way with atheist Einstein. We are not fooled by all the fancy titles invented to disguise TRUTH.

See how Einstein, with a simple change of his own formula he fooled the entire hungry scientific community.

Albert Einstein - did not believe in a personal God. A God that will heal and deliver.

Although today he has been proven wrong [/b]by the overwhelming scientific evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria. However, it is interesting how he arrived at that conclusion.
In developing the theory of relativity, Einstein realized that his mathematical equations led to the conclusion that the universe had a beginning.

[b]Einstein didn't like the idea of a beginning for the universe,
because he thought one would have to conclude that the universe was created by God. So, he added a cosmological constant to his mathematical equation to attempt to get rid of the evidence of a beginning.

He said this was one of the worst mistakes of his life. So, although Einstein was not a Christian, he had great respect for Jesus, and recognized that He was an amazing figure in history. Personally having grown up as an atheist in a non-religious home, Einstein initially saw Jesus as a brilliant teacher when I read the gospels for the first time at age 32.

[b]If we wont worship the creator God,, [/b]we are atheists. Don’t be confused with the many fancy titles created, they all mean the same thing in the end.
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by blueAgent(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2016
felixomor:

Its yours that says ur ancestors came out of an accidental explosion that makes sense abi?

Only their Expolsion leads to creation.may be Boko Haram has to explain. to us their own type of Expolsion.

Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by blueAgent(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2016
MrMontella:
asin ehn..
I started having mixed having mixed reactions about the guy when he asked me why there is no gravity on the moon...
Ignorance!

And yet you could not explain to me why astronuts experience weightlessness in Space MR Science?
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by blueAgent(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2016
frank317:

U are so confused... What an ignorant comment!!!

You are the one who is confused. you Athiests suffer from tunnel vision. you live in one dimensional fantasy bubble.
For your information i have read the Koran,the Bible, i have alot of occultic books and most other religeous books.am not someone who is known to be baised. i say things without sentiments.

The same way athiesm was invented is the same way all other religeons have been invented inorder to Supress Christainity and create doubt in the mind of people. am not saying all non christains are going to Hell, No. God is merciful. the Bible says in the time of ingnorance God forebears. he alone knows how he will judge the world. but be rest assured it will be fair and Just becos God is a God of Justice.

God allowed all this other religeon and problems in this world to manifest in order that his adversary Satan's real character will be seen by all and understood .
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by blueAgent(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2016
MrMontella:
jesus!

Of course Jesus, the Son of God.
Re: Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton by blueAgent(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Chai!!!

What is the ingnorance?
Can you give me creation account and other accounts from other religeons that is consistent?

Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself / Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? / Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114