Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,622 members, 7,781,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 07:25 AM

A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) (4965 Views)

Jesus Has Answered Your Prayers, He Spoke / Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? / This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by hopefulLandlord: 6:31am On Nov 29, 2016
felixomor:

I hope you have shame?
Of course, i dont expect u to.
You are as anonymous as your IQ

If you dont mind, i can keep exposing ur lying nature on this thread?

cool

new trick, call everyone a liar! keep repeating it so that people might start believing it!

1 Like

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by felixomor: 6:34am On Nov 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

new trick, call everyone a liar! keep repeating it so that people might start believing it!

Hehehe,
This thread will help you!

"4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. "

https://www.nairaland.com/3449468/4-reasons-why-atheists-create

And then get help quickly.
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by hopefulLandlord: 6:36am On Nov 29, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehe,
This thread will help you!

"4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. "

https://www.nairaland.com/3449468/4-reasons-why-atheists-create

And then get help quickly.

tell your charlatan to get help quickly with his bbfever Damogul Naijadeyhia 4evergod Damogulxxx Damogulxx Damogulx

your panting around like an orgasming girl won't stop me exposing your pathetic charlatan of an acclaimed prophet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by jonbellion(m): 6:37am On Nov 29, 2016
Wooow so yahweh answers the prayers of anonymous internet forum members and reveals them to the OP
Wonderful undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by felixomor: 6:38am On Nov 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

tell your charlatan to get help quickly with his bbfever Damogul Naijadeyhia 4evergod Damogulxxx Damogulxx Damogulx

At least they didnt create multiple personalities and tell lies to back it up.

Yeah right.. grin
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by hopefulLandlord: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2016
felixomor:

At least they didnt create multiple personalities and tell lies to back it up.

Yeah right.. grin

sure grin

that explains "17 year old niece from Pennsylvania!"

2 Likes

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by felixomor: 6:42am On Nov 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

sure grin

that explains 17 year old from Philadelphia!

Again, you think everyone is like u.
Is Philadelphia in Mars?
Or I guess people in Philadelphia cant access the internet?

Abeg carry your MPD to one corner.
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by hopefulLandlord: 6:45am On Nov 29, 2016
felixomor:

Again, you think everyone is like u.
Is Philadelphia in Mars?
Or I guess people in Philadelphia cant access the internet?

Abeg carry your MPD to one corner.

explains why that 17 year old niece said "good night" when its afternoon in where this fictional person is located

abeg tell your friend to get help very quickly!

3 Likes

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by felixomor: 6:48am On Nov 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

explains why that 17 year old niece said "good night" when its afternoon in where this fictional person is located

So everybody on planet earth experience afternoon at the same time?

Keep adding ignorance to your MPD credentials.
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by Edenoscar(m): 6:49am On Nov 29, 2016
jonbellion:
Wooow so yahweh answers the prayers of anonymous internet forum members and reveals them to the OP
Wonderful undecided
fear these people oo
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by MrMontella(m): 6:49am On Nov 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

baba abeg free am
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by hopefulLandlord: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2016
felixomor:

Exactly! Nigeria and USA don't experience afternoon at the same time!

thanks for confirming the lying credentials of your charlatan friend

my work is done with you on this thread

have a good one!! grin

2 Likes

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by jonbellion(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2016
MrMontella:

baba abeg free am
lol that was just a dead giveaway
The 17 year old also seemed to like property a lot at 13

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by hopefulLandlord: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2016
dalaman:

All he'll do is get a new moniker and continue his trade. It won't change anything. Personally I won't waste my time for nothing, especially when dealing with such charlatans.

I just feel you should've gone with it anyways

for the sake of other atheists on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2016
Good morning guys . Pls all the believers here should stop responding to these guys. I received a message and saw a vision the early hours of this morning and had the burden to drop the message on nairaland before going to bed and this I have done.

If the atheists do not understand what word of knowledge is or that God can deliver a message through a random stranger then I leave them to their ignorance.

cc seun ask your attack dogs not to derail this thread. I believe you have a rule against that.
cc mynd44

I have nothing to gain by this except to give faith to one whose faith may be dying..

shalom
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by hopefulLandlord: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2016
jonbellion:
lol that was just a dead giveaway
The 17 year old also seemed to like property a lot at 13

and when the charlatan was exposed as bbfever, he quickly said "I know her user and pass so used it once or twice"

2 Likes

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by Edenoscar(m): 7:06am On Nov 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Good morning guys . Pls all the believers here should stop responding to these guys. I received a message and saw a vision the early hours of this morning and had the burden to drop the message on nairaland before going to bed and this I have done.

If the atheists do not understand what word of knowledge is or that God can deliver a message through a random stranger then I leave them to their ignorance.

cc seun ask your attack dogs not to derail this thread. I believe you have a rule against that.

I have nothing to gain by this except to give faith to one whose faith may be dying..

shalom

Evangelist your presence is needed here https://www.nairaland.com/3487438/investigations-into-damoguls-claim-raising

3 Likes

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by jonbellion(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Plus also wanted to purchase a car at 13yrs:

shocked
Ooh lord!!
Christ!!!
Ooh sweet jesus!!!
This is priceless grin

2 Likes

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by lepasharon(f): 7:16am On Nov 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

and when the charlatan was exposed as bbfever, he quickly said "I know her user and pass so used it once or twice"

Lol, could it be that he's used it more than that..or he's always used it..

1 Like

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by hopefulLandlord: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol, could it be that he's used it more than that..or he's always used it..

the latter is true; a simple look at bbfever's posting history shows this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by lepasharon(f): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2016
felixomor:

Keep adding ignorance to your MPD credentials.

Which 13yr old buys a car?

bbfever:
Where in Lagos is this car? This car must not be sold o! This is my car and I want to come for it between the 28th and the 30th. Again i repeat this car must not be sold to someone else o.
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by felixomor: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Which 13yr old buys a car?

I know people who had cars at age 10.

Your background is not everybody's background.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by lepasharon(f): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2016
felixomor:

I know people who had cars at age 10.

Your background is not everybody's background.
Oh shut it. That makes no sense.
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by felixomor: 8:05am On Nov 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Oh shut it. That makes no sense.

Hehehe, or rather it hit you hard.
grin
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by kevoh(m): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2016
Edenoscar:

Evangelist your presence is needed here https://www.nairaland.com/3487438/investigations-into-damoguls-claim-raising
I concur. kindly grace the thread with your presence. Thank you.
Re: A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) by Ranchhoddas: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2016
Hopefullandlord has officially gone to the dark side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US / See What Was Seen Inside A Church That Was Reopened (pictures) / What Age Will Everyone Be In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.