Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Order For Your Banga Juice, Pot Of Soup And Stew - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Order For Your Banga Juice, Pot Of Soup And Stew (1383 Views)

Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time / The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos) / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order For Your Banga Juice, Pot Of Soup And Stew by Charis15(f): 1:58am On Nov 29, 2016
Are you on a very tight schedule and have limited time to cook or you love to have a taste of Nigeria variety delicacies, worry no more. Ij's kitchen is here to deliver to your door steps all kinds of Nigeria delicacies like: Afam soup, Nsala soup, Oha soup, Ofe Onugbu, Eforiro, BANGA soup, Uzziza soup, Egusi soup, stew and lots more. Anywhere in Lagos State
Or you want freshly juiced BANGA we are here call
Re: Order For Your Banga Juice, Pot Of Soup And Stew by HungerBAD: 1:59am On Nov 29, 2016
Charis15:
Are you on a very tight schedule and have limited time to cook or you love to have a taste of Nigeria variety delicacies, worry no more. Ij's kitchen is here to deliver to your door steps all kinds of Nigeria delicacies like: Afam soup, Nsala soup, Oha soup, Ofe Onugbu, Eforiro, BANGA soup, Uzziza soup, Egusi soup, stew and lots more.
Or you want freshly juiced BANGA we are here call

Where are you based?
Re: Order For Your Banga Juice, Pot Of Soup And Stew by Charis15(f): 2:08am On Nov 29, 2016
HungerBAD:

Lagos state

Where are you based?
Re: Order For Your Banga Juice, Pot Of Soup And Stew by HungerBAD: 2:11am On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=Charis15 post=51468677][/quote]

You not picking your call?
Re: Order For Your Banga Juice, Pot Of Soup And Stew by Charis15(f): 2:15am On Nov 29, 2016
It's my other phone
Please text me or I will call back in the morning
HungerBAD:

You not picking your call?
Re: Order For Your Banga Juice, Pot Of Soup And Stew by HungerBAD: 2:19am On Nov 29, 2016
Charis15:

It's my other phone
Please text me or I will call back in the morning

Ohh shoot I forgot about the time difference.

My number is there. 2 pm Nigeria time,is around when I leave for work in the morning my time.

Text when you free,and I will call you.
Re: Order For Your Banga Juice, Pot Of Soup And Stew by Charis15(f): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hello,
Good evening sir, I sent you pm

HungerBAD:

My number is there. 2 pm Nigeria time,is around when I leave for work in the morning my time.

Re: Order For Your Banga Juice, Pot Of Soup And Stew by Charis15(f): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Good evening sir, I didn't hear from you again.
HungerBAD:

Re: Order For Your Banga Juice, Pot Of Soup And Stew by Charis15(f): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
I am still very free to serve you country people
Re: Order For Your Banga Juice, Pot Of Soup And Stew by dayleke: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Are you still doing this ma?

(1) (Reply)

Peppered Snail Recipe / Most Overrrated Food Ever / Egg Cuisine, Fried Or Boiled, How Do You Like Your Egg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.