Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

RSSDA Staff Protest 17 Months Non Payment Of Salary By Wike - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / RSSDA Staff Protest 17 Months Non Payment Of Salary By Wike (7465 Views)

Dismissed Exxonmobil Staff Protest Non-Payment Despite Supreme Court Judgement / IPPIS Reduces Police February Salary By Over 15% Nationwide / Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RSSDA Staff Protest 17 Months Non Payment Of Salary By Wike by ransomed: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2016
Charly68:
bless you sir
::-Amen! Thanks.
Re: RSSDA Staff Protest 17 Months Non Payment Of Salary By Wike by Omonigeriarere: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2016
I thought Aregbe is the worst Governor, until I heard the case of salaries being owed by Bayelsa and Wike's administration.
Re: RSSDA Staff Protest 17 Months Non Payment Of Salary By Wike by Cadamlk: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2016
ransomed:
2 Billion Naira for Ondo election. Rivers state workers FASTING for 17 months. Ntor.....you ain't seen anything yet.
I keep telling people,voting should be about personality the candidates, not by party.
Re: RSSDA Staff Protest 17 Months Non Payment Of Salary By Wike by PH1stBorn: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2016
My people, wike is d worst thing that have happened to Rivers state civil servants. ..imagine I got my first salary on 11th NOVEMBER since February having taken part in biometric verification exercise in June. Due to possibilities of protest vote against PDP in the forthcoming rerun, they began releasing our salary. ..well, the deed has been done..as I and well meaning Rivers state civil servants shall vote against PDP

1 Like

Re: RSSDA Staff Protest 17 Months Non Payment Of Salary By Wike by ogmask: 1:04pm On May 18, 2021
RSSDA that was like a star in a dark space that wike should have allowed to continue. This guys impact was felt home and abroad yet wike scrapped it. Not like they get their subvention 100% from govt which should have been a reason for his action but he still went ahead to throw the staffs into the unemployment market and the students had their dreams dashed.
Who knows what happened to the students that were already abroad before he abolished the Agency.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Navy Appoints New Spokesman / Promotions In Federal Civil Service: Stagnated Directors Grumble / Where Can I Learn These Languages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.