Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Is This A Demonic Dream?help Me Out I Am Tired Of This Dreadful Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Demonic Dream?help Me Out I Am Tired Of This Dreadful Dreams (412 Views)

Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Demonic Dream?help Me Out I Am Tired Of This Dreadful Dreams by babz007(m): 2:23am On Nov 29, 2016
yesternight i actually had a dreadful dream, i was so afraid i woke up with headaches and sweat all over me, even when there was light throughout the night. In my dream i was at the roof of a very tall sky crapper, which was taller than the surrounding ones. I was still baffled and wondering what i was doing there when i saw these very dark being descending from heaven it had wings like an angel but it was very very black i could hardly see it eyes, i was shocked and used my hands to rob my entire face maybe i was seeing the right thing, alas! the right thing it was,these being was actually female then all of a sudden this black angelic being started throwing currencies down below, dollars, pounds,yen you name it. Then i saw a great multitude, like 5000 people scrambling and fighting to pick the currency notes there hands could touch these people where so happy and yearning for more. Then i saw another very dark angelic being descending from heaven it had wings like the first but this time it was a male being,and from my viewing perspective i was at the ground,i was no more on the sky scrapper,i was just standing perplexed at a corner watching the unfolding events brought about by this second angelic being. what it brought was so much destruction, because people started fighting and killing each other for no just cause. I watched on as a smaller group of people lynched a police officer to his death. There was so much chaos everywhere,then i woke up from my slumber........In this dream i believed something is been revealed to me, but the question is by whom? and to whom is it for? "i just dey baffled since morning oo to go sleep like this gan dey fear me because the dream was so so real"
Re: Is This A Demonic Dream?help Me Out I Am Tired Of This Dreadful Dreams by caspet(m): 2:37am On Nov 29, 2016
hope u ain't connecting ur drm wit netwrking paying shemes....drm on bro#recession

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Demonic Dream?help Me Out I Am Tired Of This Dreadful Dreams by MrPRevailer(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
You're dream is true. Money is been realised in a new baffling way. I will just name the one that is popular. MMM and other schemes. Love of money will become rampant

The second one is increase in betrayal, rebellion, and violent takeovers/conspiracies in diverse categories. But these are nothing compared to the most horror coming, which happens after the rapture. And will be at its height in the last 3 and half years reign of the Antichrist.

There is continuous war and activities in the Spirtual realm both on earth, under the earth and in the heavens above. The devil knows he has but a short time.

I AM A CHOSEN I AM A CHOSEN I AM A CHOSEN. Who are you?

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus Christ The Archangel? / Called By Name / Three Persons Die, Akwa Ibom Governor, Others Injure As Church Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.