Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka (32138 Views)

Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / Here’s Why Senior Catholic Figures Are Cautioning Father Mbaka (By Naptu2) / Adewale Martins: Mbaka May Be Barred From Preaching By Catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Slimpotter(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Me and many others
Yes we are d sane humans dat are logical dats y we support buhari
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Kingsley1000(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
sekem:
Fada Ejike Nwambaka is the only true man of God in this country.

The rest na jonsing dem dey do.

Can you imagine? One of them even opened his lying buccal cavity to tell his senseless followers that God changed his mind on Donald Trump at the last moment!!!

mbaka the fearless one

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Kingsley1000(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
amid all nigerian prophets ,mbaka is the only genuine one
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Crap! The nomad promised to fix nig's Problems but now resorts to perpetual excuses!
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by rafabenitez: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kk,fr mbaka,lets say ure right,nw wat abt d blood of enugu pple killed by fulani herdsmen in ur backyard,d clown governor he is praising wat did he say n do abt d killings,even u fr mbaka wat did u say or do abt d killings of fulani herdsmen in enugu,up till now no herdsman has been arrested,buhari keeps cool while his pple maim n kill igbos at will and wen u hear d news or read it on paper u jst turn over n pretend as if its nt real,BEWARE HE HU SUPPORTS EVIL BEGETS EVIL.
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nigeria......
where anybody would just stand up an become president without no single agenda.....

he has four years 2 yrs is gone ...

see the state of the country...
he should have achieved at least 20%....

but no.... therez nothing to show... and pple still have hope in him.....

#ijustdeywatch...
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by ojinuocheibi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
kahal29:

http://sunnewsonline.com/dont-blame-president-for-hunger-in-nigeria-fr-mbaka/
MBAKA
MBAKA
MBAKA,
How many times did i call you?
Verily verily i say unto you, the lost tribes of uganda will hate you for this statement and they shall call you an efonja and a slave. But the lordwill guide you and protect you because u are reightous, for he that is in you is greater than all the lie pods in Nigeria, in america, UK, spain,ሐበሸchina, and uganda.
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by anyicash(m): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Billygee2u:

because of what ?
For ur life, cos d power of life and death are in the tongue.
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by nellyelitz(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Don Jazzy again...!
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by SycophanticGoat: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
sarrki:
Well said man of God BALLS

Ok cool
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Vivianbae(f): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Only God knows the best. No blame d man na him work he dey do.
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Excellentmind: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sir, I beg to disagree with you. Why not accept the glaring fact that you contributed to misleading of gullible Nigerian youths who are very bad at research work? Since you don't know, I will not fail to tell you that the hungry in the land is as a result of no policy of Buhari administration.
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Codes151(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
If I talk they will say na man of Ja!! No p! Some people should stop peddling with things they have no idea of
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by CosmicJames(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
There is no hope for anybody who blame his or her problems on another. Nigeria will even get worse as a result of all these blame shifting. This is how they will blame past govt and do nothing till 2019!
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by fa44us: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
We have 100% right to blame him. What has never happened in this country happened during his tenure. God has never said so, so listen to God before you conclude Baba
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by CosmicJames(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Seenyo:
Crap! The nomad promised to fix nig's Problems but now resorts to perpetual excuses!
The tide have changed! Don't be suprise by 2019 to hear that Buhari would've done this or done that IF! Whenever you hear somebody using the word "IF" for not doing something, just know that that person is have failed. This govt have failed already.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
I concur!
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by marv1: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
If u understand the basic economics u wont be talking like a toddler. Does recession jump down in one day? Check out Venezuela that is more organised than nigeria what the economy has looked like. In the days of GEJ recession had crept in, which was confirmed by Ngozi Okonjo Iweila in 2014 , she even said it carelessly in 2013 that NNPC was broke which she twisted when she was confronted by the media, because nigerias dont like to hear the TRUTH. It is only that JEG had enough money to be pumped into the economy because there was no bombings of pipelines by NDA. If u destroy a house in one day do u build it in one day. Things had been battered for several yrs in nigeria so u dont expect a reversal or quick fix within a year as if its a mechanical system. I have not seen a man that is as bold, courageous, and determined who would have done better amongst the people that contested with him. He has his short-comings though and I am feeling heat too. What if he was ready and prepared but the judiciary, the legislators and other parts of the executive are not ready. What will he do?. Example If nigerian judiciary was in order all the dragging procedings of looting should have been fast tracked and concluded on time and d monenies recovered. If Jeg had implemented the TSA fully with determination it would have also helped this govmnt on fast track to kick off.
oloriooko:
This man speaks like a toddler angry
A responsible leader takes it all- blames or praises!
When the man came out to contest, what he portrayed was that "I know the problems of this country, pls give me the opportunity to fix it"
It is obvious PMB was not in any way prepared to salvage the economy, he was caught unaware by GEJ concession of defeat.
So whenever I read people saying PMB is not the cause of our present predicament, I wonder if these people are toddlers upstairs.
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Tocynone(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
He's not suffering now. After all church members must bring offering. Prophet of doom, saying rubbish from January to November
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by dangermouse(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
luvinhubby:

Nooo, it is ME that they should blame.

Rambling noise maker.

mbaka is so myopic in his views.
He should just cover his shameless head in shame.
one wanders if Good luck Jonathan is still the president.
The onus is on this present government to make things right. Enough blame games.
you cannot blame a former driver of a particular car for an accident which the later driver had with the same vehicle.
unless of course you are trying to tell the whole world how incompetent the later driver is.
You cannot fool all Nigerians.
we know the facts.
we know the truth.
And we know the present driver is Incompetent .QED
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by FavoredGuy: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Now all of us have to realize that what we owe our leaders is prayers both the past, present and future leaders. If God does not watch over a city,.... No leader can achieve anything without the prayer and support of the entire citzenry.
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by liam93: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
I should slap this man grin
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by greatgolis90: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Buhari has no regards 4 dis man in white. No matter how U try to impress PMB, He will always see U as 5%. *coward*
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Ladybluecash(f): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Paperwhite:
This loquacious & double-tongued speaking priest? He has no iota of integrity.*Spits*
I pirry u spitting like a pregnant woman. iberibe ajoka
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by davisdboss: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
skedman:
. I guess you lack wisdom and knowledge The man is telling us exactly the problem of Nigeria, you are here writing rubbish, you are among the people looking for magic. Please kindly sit down and think of the problem and solution of nigeria , definitely you among the problem. A pair of Handkerchief is now sold for N70 why ? it is imported, we have refuse to be creative. If you can start such business, you will be saving nigeria from reccession.
hahaha Nigerian govt value musician actors actresses and even criminals name creativity...it is the duty of govt to organise fish out talented people that can't sponsor themselves and sponsor them, in Nigeria even professionals are neglected all they do is dash musicians millions just for a performance that won't take us out of recession... buhari his govt just lead by example..and not blaming the past govt on everything...
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by panditocracy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
this mumu just they yab nonsense angryangry
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by panditocracy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kingsley1000:
amid all nigerian prophets ,mbaka is the only genuine one

guy go siddon
genuine for where?
people will be deceiving you with don't touch my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
black people's mentality
he didn't say anything when a seminarian was butchered in akegbeugwu by Fulani herdsmen but here he is talking rubbish. mtchewangry
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by oloriooko(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
marv1:
If u understand the basic economics u wont be talking like a toddler. Does recession jump down in one day? Check out Venezuela that is more organised than nigeria what the economy has looked like. In the days of GEJ recession had crept in, which was confirmed by Ngozi Okonjo Iweila in 2014 , she even said it carelessly in 2013 that NNPC was broke which she twisted when she was confronted by the media, because nigerias dont like to hear the TRUTH. It is only that JEG had enough money to be pumped into the economy because there was no bombings of pipelines by NDA. If u destroy a house in one day do u build it in one day. Things had been battered for several yrs in nigeria so u dont expect a reversal or quick fix within a year as if its a mechanical system. I have not seen a man that is as bold, courageous, and determined who would have done better amongst the people that contested with him. He has his short-comings though and I am feeling heat too. What if he was ready and prepared but the judiciary, the legislators and other parts of the executive are not ready. What will he do?. Example If nigerian judiciary was in order all the dragging procedings of looting should have been fast tracked and concluded on time and d monenies recovered. If Jeg had implemented the TSA fully with determination it would have also helped this govmnt on fast track to kick off.
Mr Economist please clearly tell me this man's outlined economic blueprint
We talking about a man who's only intention for the past election was to lose and cause chaos, he was not ready in any way to revamp our economy, pls stop covering up the obvious
For example, it took him 8 months to choose ministers and see the useless bunch of jokers he came up with.
My friend, recession is not upon us yet, our economy is suffering from the crude and rude methodology he applied which is nothing different from what he did in 1984.
Presently, he cannot trust anyone, that's why he surrounds himself with novices who know nothing about economic policies.
Furthermore, he's painted himself as unapproachable to people that have good opinions for the economy
His personality has further jeopardized the economy and made possible sound economic suggestions evade him. The guy needs to come down from his high horse and know that he was not voted in to fight a loop sided corruption
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by ReubenE(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
oloriooko:
This man speaks like a toddler angry
A responsible leader takes it all- blames or praises!
When the man came out to contest, what he portrayed was that "I know the problems of this country, pls give me the opportunity to fix it"
It is obvious PMB was not in any way prepared to salvage the economy, he was caught unaware by GEJ concession of defeat.
So whenever I read people saying PMB is not the cause of our present predicament, I wonder if these people are toddlers upstairs.
Whining is a sign that the man is not a good leader. His campaign was to clear the mess created by the past administration. I wonder why himself and his minions are complaining.
President Buhari now is like a lady that applied for a job that will require her to wipe poo. Having accepted the job after the pay negotiations, the lady now turns around to complain why the poo is watery rather than hard, the poo is black rather than the traditional golden color etc. All these are signs that the lady (Buhari) is lazy, incompetent, and needs serious brain feeding.
They should roll up their sleeves and get to work. Past administration, this and that is already stale.

Father Mbaka should go n sit down somewhere. He should be more concerned on how to feed his flock during this recession, both physically and spiritually because more and more people are committing sin as a result of the above which Buhari and his supporters promised to stamp out.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by ReubenE(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
MBAKA
MBAKA
MBAKA,
How many times did i call you?
Verily verily i say unto you, the lost tribes of uganda will hate you for this statement and they shall call you an efonja and a slave. But the lordwill guide you and protect you because u are reightous, for he that is in you is greater than all the lie pods in Nigeria, in america, UK, spain,ሐበሸchina, and uganda.
Your comment is ridiculous and funny too. But either way, let Buhari start work and complain less, and for Father Mbaka, let him go n sit down.

The mentality of some people here on Nairaland is astonishing. To them, anyone that criticize Buhari does not mean well for our country Nigeria.
Smh...
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
gebest:
There is only one Clergy man that says the truth about politicians without any fear or favour, and stand by it. That person is Rev Father Ejike Akpojihomi Igoteguno Sotomchuku Tobiloba Ibrahim Mbaka.
Ewu ur mbaka has lost it.
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Shaev7(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Is there any thing I can say? If them like, make them come arrest me! Data plan increase. everything skyrocketed, what a country! Only their pocket they know! I don't rap with dead president, I will rather see the president dead, but its never been said but I just said president!
May thunder strike all the Nigeria politicians dead! No human feeling! Idiots! Fools! Political miscreants, What concerns CBN governor with calls? Is that man not mad? Why will FG Order NCC to increase tariffs instead of reducing to ease the current recession, Evil people! Let the wrath of God visit your people!
PHUCK You all Poly-d1ck-Sh!t-A55

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. / Where Is The Correct Place To Pay Our Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.