Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka (32135 Views)

Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / Here’s Why Senior Catholic Figures Are Cautioning Father Mbaka (By Naptu2) / Adewale Martins: Mbaka May Be Barred From Preaching By Catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by vislabraye(m): 4:44am On Nov 30, 2016
oloriooko:
This man speaks like a toddler angry
A responsible leader takes it all- blames or praises!
When the man came out to contest, what he portrayed was that "I know the problems of this country, pls give me the opportunity to fix it"
It is obvious PMB was not in any way prepared to salvage the economy, he was caught unaware by GEJ concession of defeat.
So whenever I read people saying PMB is not the cause of our present predicament, I wonder if these people are toddlers upstairs.

On point !!
This Mbaka of a guy is becoming funny. When Fulani herdsmen men kidnapped and raped some Reverend sisters at his backyard, where was he ?
When a Christian woman was attacked because she does morning cry ever day, what did he say ?
Another Christian woman was killed by a Moslem mob but Mbaka kept quiet.
A Catholic church was razed down up North but Mbaka was no where to be heard.
A 14 year old Christian girl was forcefully given out in marriage to an Emir but Mr. Mbaka didn't utter a word.
Can this man be quiet for once angry . What does he know about economics ?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by domben(m): 5:14am On Nov 30, 2016
Progressive01:
Hahahahaha.

Look at them killing themselves over what Mbaka has said. They would curse him to hell over the next ten pages once more of them see this

Ironically, these same people reverence the gunrunning cocaine addicted bling bling loving crook who calls himself Oritsejafor and want us to do thesame!

Madness i hear someone say. cheesy
. freedom of speech... that's democracy. so buhari can't even use his power to reduce the price of every thing in this nation Nigeria..... no problem.... God is alive....
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by GreatEngineer(m): 6:30am On Nov 30, 2016
Why not just tell us the day and month this recession will end and stop using that word "soon" because this soon can mean 5 to 10 years. Just prophecy the exact day and stop this ambiguous statement, cos tomorrow you will come start saying you prophecy that recession will end as if recession was meant to last for ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry / Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.