Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) (42852 Views)

Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS / UNIUYO Female Student Who Died In Reigners Church Collapse Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Araoluwa005(m): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
Not every stomach ache is common, many people have died from it right in the hospital.

She was sick before going to the pastor so why did you completely rule out the possibility of her death being caused by her initial ailments?

Why the premature conclusion that the pastor killed her.

A lot of people have died and still die in the hospital after being attended to by doctors.

Can we then say that the doctors killed them?

Religion does more harm than Good according to you but you have forgotten that religion brought the education that made these men Doctors.

You people that blame religion for everything are really pathetic.
God bless you, wise man
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Igbunu4: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
A sick person should go to the hospital and pastors should concentrate on teaching the Bible. Anyway, RIP Ada Igbo. Is a big loss to the Igbo nation in particular and Nigeria in general.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Miles300: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
This wat u get wen u don't read the bible and wait for men of god to help u interpret it for u ... Where in d bible did we see Jesus or the apostles use concoction to heal or deliver anyone ....
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by sekundosekundo: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Towncrier007:

Am not an Afonja neither an Ipob, but if Nnamdi Kanu really said that then he needs this....

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
phkka1:
It is possible the pastor meant good for this girl. RIP.

That may not be the cos of death..
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by ruffDiamond: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
sad I don abandon religion years ago ..never again My religion is love ,empathy ,and more love toward people, humanity that is ,daxall

1 Like

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by sekundosekundo: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
kingDELE:
Na Muslims b all nairaland mods?
Atheists and Islam.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by sekundosekundo: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dee60:

Stop calling everyone a pastor. Call them 'self-acclaimed'! There is no where in the Bible where people are given concotion to drink.

Anyone giving concotions to people cannot claim to be a pastor in bibilcal terms.

The mods hates anything christian.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by October1960: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Women and church.

Listening to some stupid man forming pastor holding a mythological book

Religion IS fake. No longer needed we have science now stop believing in superstition and following these scammers called pastors.

They either want your pussy, your money or both.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Miles300:
This wat u get wen u don't read the bible and wait for men of god to help u interpret it for u ... Where in d bible did we see Jesus or the apostles use concoction to heal or deliver anyone ....

Western world will check the cos of death.
But my people will not.....
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by sekundosekundo: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mikylopez:
rip.... tb Joshua holy water almost killed me.......learn to stay true to God all dz fake pastors ehrip.... tb Joshua holy water almost killed me.......learn to stay true to God all dz fake pastors eh

Is there anything like Holly water in the Bible?. Your likes that don't read Bible are the reason why Christians are been mocked.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Her body system doesn't support concoction dazzit! Well RIP to her
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by ojiakuchike1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmmm, it is a pity that chinwe just died like that. I will miss your wonderful smile and sumptuous meal. Good night, we love you but Jesus loves you most.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by kingDELE(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Atheists and Islam.
hmmm when they beg me for a drop of water (just like the rich man).. .. .. I will remind dem of dis

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
nice coffin
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
nice coffin
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by kingDELE(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Davidsylva:
All pastors are fake
if your pastor is fake, my own is not. That is y i cannot attend any how church

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Rose2014: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
flimzy24:
no wonder the say religion is the opium of the masses

You think you're making fun of the Bible but you're just doing yourself
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Miles300: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
berrystunn:

Western world will check the cos of death.
But my people will not.....

true
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by wadetaw202: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu warned Igbos abt attending a church owned by afonja scammers!
Emancipate Yourselves frm religious slavery!!
"Truth is Mine*

Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Some people for Nigeria too da believe their pastors....smh
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Miles300:
true

Dead as a result of something else.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
kingDELE:
if your pastor is fake, my own is not. That is y i cannot attend any how church

What is any how church??

2 Likes

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by folasayolyn(f): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
Wetin concern pastor e be pharmacist or chef Abeg the babe decided to check out of 9ja's recession. R.I.P to her
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by kingDELE(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
berrystunn:

What is any how church??
you should knw nah. Make i no call names biko
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by HIV1: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
The pastor likely impregnated the girl and covered up with the concortion. Who knows wether the concortion is meant to abort pregnancy. Proper investigation needs to be carried out.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Mikylopez(f): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Is there anything like Holly water in the Bible?. Your likes that don't read Bible are the reason why Christians are been mocked.
hope Ur brain is not paining you? i jes shared my experience and how exactly it happened
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Mikylopez(f): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
sekem:

Chai, nne you can lie for Jesus, I swear!
what exactly are u swearing on? amadioha or ogun?
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by crown08(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu warned Igbos abt attending a church owned by afonja scammers!
Emancipate Yourselves frm religious slavery!!
"Truth is Mine*
this nobody of a boy again
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Mikylopez(f): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
riczy:
y smirching his name?
truth must be told
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Mikylopez(f): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
passyhansome:

Wait are you for real
i wont joke with such
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by passyhansome(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mikylopez:
i wont joke with such

Am manically bewildered then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch / Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume / Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.