Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

#ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu (16296 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by engineerboat(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2016
Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State on Monday sent his congratulatory message to the Governor-Elect, Mr Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN.

Mimiko in a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Eni Akinsola, said “it behoves of him as the Governor of Ondo State to congratulate the Governor-elect, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN, and wish him success in the challenging task of governing our dear State.”

The Ondo Governor said “It is incumbent upon me as Governor to facilitate a smooth transition between my government and the incoming one. I will, to this end, provide the ambience for a smooth and seamless transition process.”

While promising to continue to provide leadership to the State till the takeover date, Mimiko expressed his appreciation to the people of the State. He said “I use this medium to express my sincere appreciation to all our citizens for the very peaceful manner in which they conducted themselves throughout the election period. I will not waiver in providing needed leadership to our dear State till the last day of my term.”

He enjoined residents to strive to sustain the peace enjoyed in the State for the past seven years, promising to speak with them as occasion demands as his “eight year tenure inches to an end.”

http://ondotv.com.ng/2016/11/28/ondodecides-mimiko-congratulates-akeredolu/

Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by lawrenzi(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2016
Does he really have a choice?

only if Nigerian politicians act like Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. Even Hillary Clinton congratulated Trump just like EAJ did.

Dedicating this plot of land to all pregnant Nairalanders, safe delivery.

6 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by Atiku2019: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2016
Kudos Mimiko cool

#Atiku2019

4 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by engineerboat(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2016
To the winners sit-up there is much work ahead to do.

To those that failed sit down and put on your thinking cap, failure is not the end. It is how you react to failure that actually determines if you failed or not.

To all Nigerians good morning.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Meanwhile in Ekiti, one unrepentant cow skin cutter is claiming the election was rigged.

Fayose and Wike should actually bear the blame for the loss because they were the one who thought they could outsmart Sherrif.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Give it up for Olusegun Mimiko on this one, this is highest level of statemanship www.nairaland.com/attachments/4546365_screenshot20150419at3_11_50pm_jpegcffbea97fb3d5340b7d6772e890515af
Statements like this make good intentions seems ordinary.
We have had situations in this country where an incumbent Governor from another party was not ready to ensure seamless transition to a new party.
Try and see the good in this move

[size=15pt]The bitter truth is that Mimiko does not have a choice, same way GEJ had no choice.Don't make these looters look like Heroes.[/size]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
And what us his house boy Eyitayo Jegede waiting for?

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by steppin: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mimiko, when are you moving to APC finally? After the handover, I guess?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
I hope the next governor comes up with a better agenda.

Mimiko wasn't bad tho
Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by Winnelyn(f): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
iono what to say sef angry i am looking for where to buy card
Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ok..."it is incumbent upon me as Governor to facilitate smooth transition between my government and the incoming one. I will, to this end, provide the ambience for a smooth and seamless transition process.” undecided

Not only ambience, you must provide the template and access to State and local government joint accounts ...BVN nos, signatories, status of outstanding loans, domestic and foreign. Documentation(s) of all contracts, details of contractors and verifiable sureties. Similarly, you must correspond all payments received as governor since inception in 2008 (as Labour governor).

You must also include a handover note which must state clearly:

- in 1,000 words, why EFCC must not probe your administration
- in 250 words, why you owe workers backlog salaries and wages
- in 10,000 words, why you think the new government can not succeed
- in 500 words, special remarks, PLUS
- video evidence of how you met government since the days of Agagu in terms of infrastructural development, education and agriculture till date.
- video evidence of investments in the state using NDDC funds and 13% derivation, as well as balance sheet for the last 8 years

Useless government grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mimiko is trying to get into Aketi good books I guess... Congrats Aketi and APC, tomorrow is another day

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by sam4(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
v
Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by Emu4life(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
While some eeeeediots are busy going to TRIBUNAL ko? na TETRABUNAL una suppose go....kikihiyity...i laugh in Madarin

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by IamPatriotic(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
He got no choice.
Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by Ubachinwe1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
APC = A Proven Catastrophe

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by oatzeal(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
good
Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by Hallynice(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
May all my enemies later bow for me#iroko#
Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by sammyj: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
This is good sportsmanship attribute coming from the falling Iroko of Ondo. Please let all my enemies congratulate me for my success this year too!!! cheesy
Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by jogsman01(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Really!!!
Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by hazyfm1: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nice one

Next time, stay away from FFK

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by sammyj: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
You meant stay away from Failure sorry FFK grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
hazyfm1:
Nice one

Next time, stay away from FFK

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by centyboy: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
angry
Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by ItsawrapOutfit: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
congrats
Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by adonbilivit: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
paddi paddi politics
Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by Pavore9: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nice gesture.
Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by Thisis2raw(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
Now the joke is on jimoh Ibrahim
Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by gigabyte13: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
So MIMIKO congratulates AKERRDOLU.....? HMMMMMMMM, polithiefcians, and some hunger stricken, oppressed vultures on social media will be defending and abusing their generations, because of this chop and clean mouth individuals.

I pity you guys, by the time this thieves are through with you guys, you will hardly recognised who is a pdp or apc supporter, because you guys will be united in HUNGER.

keep bashing ya papa and mama oooooo oooooo because of this useless political elements.....

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by Oildichotomy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
engineerboat:

The Ondo Governor said “It is incumbent upon me as Governor to facilitate a smooth transition between my government and the incoming one. I will, to this end, provide the ambience for a smooth and seamless transition process.”
Give it up for Olusegun Mimiko on this one, this is highest level of statemanship www.nairaland.com/attachments/4546365_screenshot20150419at3_11_50pm_jpegcffbea97fb3d5340b7d6772e890515af
lawrenzi:
Does he really have a choice?
Statements like this make good intentions seems ordinary.

We have had situations in this country where an incumbent Governor from another party was not ready to ensure seamless transition to a new party.

Try and see the good in this move
Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by viviangist: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nice One
Re: #ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu by EWAagoyin(m): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
I thought they have money to waste for tribunal

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) / FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade / Jonathan Ready To Forgo Second Term – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.