Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

"Suicidal" (Modified) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Suicidal" (Modified) (3079 Views)

My 25years Of Masturbation (suicidal Note) / Thread modified. / I'm Feeling Suicidal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by automatix: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Incrizz:
*The reason for posting this in romance section is because I am reaching out in love.*

My heart breaks everyday at the increasing rate of suicide, more so when the reason is hunger or hardship cry

Before you consider taking this bold route of death, I would like you to consider one more option at surviving;

The Benevolence/Help Unit of Churches
This is a Unit in Church that gives out food stuffs to people who need it and would come forward for it.

There has been a lot of subtle campaign going on against what is good and right and The Church has not been left out.
Dearest, the Church is not as bad as it's been made out to be. Yes, we hear stories, see happenings and know one or two very good examples of what a Church should not be but there are very VERY many good Churches all over Nigeria.

If you have not eaten and have got no hope of getting food or money, stroll into a good Church and ask to see a "A Pastor",

(By good Church, I mean atleast the POPULAR ones we know. Daystar Christian Centre, House On The Rock, etc etc
Also, there are so many non denominational gatherings whose speciality is to rally round you until you can stand again. I can't remember names but hopefully someone will mention one.
If any of the Churches around you do not have the Unit, the Pastors know what to do.
Let the Pastor know that you are hungry and need to eat!

If you able to go on a Sunday, then that would be really cool because most Help/Benevolence unit work on Sundays before or after Services.

Speak to one of the workers of the unit there in confidence if you're too shy or "ashamed". They will understand because that's what they do.

Most of this Unit will ask for your Cell leaders because there is a checkmate to ensure that real members of the Church who are in real need do not get left out of available resources.

Here, I can tell you if you are open and sincere and persistent, you will be attended to.

Alternatively, join the Home Cell Unit of your Church or a good Church in your area.
The Cell Leaders, even if they do not have "something" in the house at the moment, will pull every string to ensure you're okay.

I speak of what I know.

You may be wondering if some one who wants to commit suicide has time for long epistles and processes?

The truth is, the act of suicide is not usually a one off thought. A suicidal person has had to think of suicide as an option over and again.
When things get better, they take leave off the thought.
When they get desperate, suicide becomes an option yet again.

Please do not kill yourself.

There is light at the end of this long tunnel that has made everywhere seem so dark to you.
After the night comes the morning.
This dark night of yours is already giving way for the Day.
Be around to see it happen.
Tomorrow, Wednesday, is going to be better than today Tuesday.

There are people that can help, people whose speciality and calling is helping. You are just not aware. God will open your eyes as you let HIM.
I will mention names when I remember, I knew a lot of them.

If you are on the Badore axis, I can give you an address of such gathering holding 4th December 3-6pm.
The beauty of this gathering is that all the leaders are going to be available.
They are looking for who to feed.
They are looking for men and women who need a shoulder to lean on.
I can give you a specific name and number so that you have direction when you get there.
sad angry which kind rough play be this na? See as my heart skip when I saw my own Incrizz is the op with a title "suicidal" abeg no play that kind rough play again. Not funny. sad
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Feranchek(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Incrizz:
Oh oh..hope Feranchek forgives me undecided
which sin you commit biko?
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Incrizz(f): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I think it's all about passion for many.

Some ladies find them more charming than us
True.
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Incrizz(f): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
automatix:
sad angry which kind rough play be this na? See as my heart skip when I saw [b]my own[ Incrizz is the op with a title "suicidal" abeg no play that kind rough play again. Not funny. sad
Oh oh
sorry dear
'Didnt mean it like that.

Every good thing you thought about towards me, still perform it, now that you know I'm still gonna be alive for a long time cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Incrizz(f): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Feranchek:

which sin you commit biko?
lol, you sound cheery.
'Good to know you have no idea what I'm talking aboutsmiley
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Feranchek(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Incrizz:
lol, you sound cheery. 'Good to know you have no idea what I'm talking aboutsmiley
Lol. You're a rabbit grin
Incrizz:
lol, you sound cheery. 'Good to know you have no idea what I'm talking aboutsmiley
Lol. You're a rabbit
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Incrizz(f): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2016
Feranchek:

Lol. You're a rabbit grin

Lol. You're a rabbit
Gosh no!
Human Feranchek, human undecided
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Feranchek(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
Incrizz:
Gosh no! Human Feranchek, human undecided
akuko. Story
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Incrizz(f): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2016
Feranchek:

akuko. Story
Back to sender grin
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Incrizz(f): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2016
@Obiomon babes let's derail this thread instead of that one :*

Does your name mean "Well Done"? Don't laugh please lol.
I know some peeps who say "well done" in their dialect and it sounds like your name.
..?
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Obiomon: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Incrizz:
@Obiomon babes let's derail this thread instead of that one :*

Does your name mean "Well Done"? Don't laugh please lol.
I know some peeps who say "well done" in their dialect and it sounds like your name.
..?
well done!?!? Hooo come on, what kinda dialect is that? Swahili ?? grin Don't tell me it's the language you speak tongue

By the way I would be coming to your mami's house on new year's eve! kiss and you better not try anything funny with me cos I bite easily tongue tongue

PS
why would you eat fish on Xmas lipsrsealed undecided
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Incrizz(f): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Obiomon:
well done!?!? Hooo come on, what kinda dialect is that? Swahili ?? grin Don't tell me it's the language you speak tongue

By the way I would be coming to your mami's house on new year's eve! kiss and you better not try anything funny with me cos I bite easily tongue tongue

PS
why would you eat fish on Xmas lipsrsealed undecided
Lol..I see you've got a thing for Swahili speaking peepsgrin

Lol..you would bite fish then.

Someone passionately pleaded for fishgrin
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Obiomon: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Incrizz:

Lol..I see you've got a thing for Swahili speaking peepsgrin

Lol..you would bite fish then.

I felt it was a bright idea when someone passionately pleaded for fishgrin
grin u try!
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Incrizz(f): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Obiomon:
grin u try!
Wait..are you male or female??
I just checked your profile, is that your boyfriend?
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Obiomon: 12:44am On Dec 31, 2016
Incrizz:

Wait..are you male or female??
I just checked your profile, is that your boyfriend?
how many time will we discuss this! grin do u like him or u jealous? cheesy
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by NLjona(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
Obiomon:

lols i dey laugh!! grin

1 Like

Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Obiomon: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
NLjona:

lols i dey laugh!! grin
shhh face your front cheesy
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Incrizz(f): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Obiomon:
Curiosity kills the catgrin

1 Like

Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Obiomon: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Incrizz:

Curiosity kills the catgrin
and the pu$.$y too! Chai naughty gurl, u Don spoil finish Abeg no spoil me too oh grin or I we report to my mommy tongue see your mouth grin
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Incrizz(f): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Err..this one's got nine livesgrin
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Obiomon: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Incrizz:

Err..this one's got nine livesgrin
Hihihihihi nine lives??!! shocked grin you becoming so naughty these days cheesy I'll spank that little ass of yours tongue

speaking of which, am bored let's fly to Vegas even if it's with a 4th class ticket we don't mind grin
Re: "Suicidal" (Modified) by Incrizz(f): 12:30am On Jan 04, 2017
Obiomon:

speaking of which, am bored let's fly to Vegas even if it's with a 4th class ticket we don't mind grin
Yeah, we don't mind...wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Found In Titus Sardine / Hot!instagram Lady Shows Off Her Heavy Load Bakasi.warning! Could Blind Your Eye / Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.