Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House (61787 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Fourwinds: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Davash222:
Oga calm down, you don dey form saint for Nairaland bah

So you can’t pay 3k for your friend You are not a good friend.
na e fccuk d pvssy.?

how I go pay wetin I no nack
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Op I go collect my own share of her national cake ooo, u no walk unclad pass me and I no go do... taaa no be you seduce me...
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by wizod(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
that is an experience which is d best teacher
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
deturla:

Baba! No be small thing!
bros, 1st of all, i congratulate u, when i was reading, i was praying u wil not mention u want to rescue frank's phone, wit that kudos to u. as for frank! he is a murderer, he want to kil u. e for beter beg u for money to pay instead of planting bomb 4ur room and run, so he went hid waiting to ear ur experience abi? dat frank no try abeg, congrat once again
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
Fourwinds:
na e fccuk d pvssy.?

how I go pay wetin I no nack
u dey mind dat one,see as e mumu
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Ejimaa: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
thankGod u didn't even try to take the phone from her ni,,,,lol....thankGod for safety anyway
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Rapfrick(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=sashishalom post=51488839][/quote]u might find it funny but a dead serious and am glad I made u smile but very soon I will make sure smiles never depart dat beautiful face of urs and I will hunt anyone that tries to away de smile off ur face,
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by sashishalom(f): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rapfrick:
u might find it funny but a dead serious and am glad I made u smile but very soon I will make sure smiles never depart dat beautiful face of urs and I will hunt anyone that tries to away de smile off ur face,

Really but i find that hard to believe sirr...this is what i'll term as "sweet talk"...
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Abdulazeez007(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
LadyAimy:
Correct grin
abi na menini b frank?
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by LadyAimy: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Abdulazeez007:
abi na menini b frank?
Maybe grin
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Rapfrick(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
sashishalom:

Really but i find that hard to believe sirr...this is what i'll term as "sweet talk"...
Don't worry babe I will come to pass and u and I will have nairaland to thank
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by sashishalom(f): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rapfrick:
Don't worry babe I will come to pass and u and I will have nairaland to thank

I'll keep that in mind sir..
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Rapfrick(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
sashishalom:

Call me george,please what's urs
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by sashishalom(f): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rapfrick:
Call me george,please what's urs
Shalom sir
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by cybriz82(m): 12:39am On Nov 30, 2016
dude mek we hear word u b agbero also just like frank...show me ur frnd n i will tell u who u are..mayb na frank get d crib sef who know....
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by DJEhimond(m): 1:33am On Nov 30, 2016
Confirm ... coming across this story for the third time ... From my Facebook wall to Deedee's Blog to Nairaland and I cant help but read all over again. Nice one bro!
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by October1960: 4:49am On Nov 30, 2016
Davash222:
Oga calm down, you don dey form saint for Nairaland bah

So you can’t pay 3k for your friend You are not a good friend.

Only 3k ?

Cheaper than a wife. Oloshos is th way to go then.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Folksyharry(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2016
sashishalom:
He clearly wanted you to pay..
Those kind of friends should be kept at arms lenght...

Lucky you...

Arm's length? I prefer electric pole's length.
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by sashishalom(f): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2016
Folksyharry:

Arm's length? I prefer electric pole's length.

Lols....
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
deturla:

He is my friend nah or so I thought.

cc: lalasticlala
dat guy is not ur friend.wat of if he had strangled d ashi to death for ur room.na for kirikiri u for don dey cool ur heels.avoid those irresponsible fuk friends at all cost.
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by mcroeb(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Just passing by! i go commen latter!!
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by deturla: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2016
lefulefu:

dat guy is not ur friend.wat of if he had strangled d ashi to death for ur room.na for kirikiri u for don dey cool ur heels.avoid those irresponsible fuk friends at all cost.

LOL!
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Rapfrick(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2017
sashishalom:

Shalom sir
diamond please flash me I will call u 07031347090 I really need to speak with u
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Rapfrick(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2017
sashishalom:

dear can u plz drop me a means of reaching u
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Rapfrick(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
sashishalom:

Shalom sir
dear it been close to a year now since I ve been asking for a means to reach u privately but u consistently kept me on a long thing plz all I ask of is just private communicative avenue with u
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by kulekaa(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Copy and paste, none of dat happened to u.
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by sashishalom(f): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rapfrick:
dear it been close to a year now since I ve been asking for a means to reach u privately but u consistently kept me on a long thing plz all I ask of is just private communicative avenue with u

So sorry,its not my fault...maybe if you can leave a better means of me reaching out to you...I will...cheers
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Rapfrick(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
sashishalom:

So sorry,its not my fault...maybe if you can leave a better means of me reaching out to you...I will...cheers
07034317090 thsnks a billion
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Patricknetter: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.