Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,951 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Please In The Name Of God, Who Can Help Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please In The Name Of God, Who Can Help Me (526 Views)

Many Men Of God Ll Surely Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please In The Name Of God, Who Can Help Me by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2016
Please house, I need an urgent loan of 20k to be duly paid within a month. This is Nigeria and helps like this hardly comes due to trust issues but I'm a Christian from a responsible background. I will pay you back your money. I have an ultimatum to clear something in the next 24hrs. Please save me. Help me please. Thanks in consideration. God bless.
Re: Please In The Name Of God, Who Can Help Me by economia: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2016
go to paylate or quickcheck for loan
just google it out
Re: Please In The Name Of God, Who Can Help Me by kmaxx(m): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2016
...and your location is?
Re: Please In The Name Of God, Who Can Help Me by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2016
kmaxx:
...and your location is?
Im based in Lagos sir. But currently stranded in Ilorin , kwara state.
Re: Please In The Name Of God, Who Can Help Me by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2016
economia:
go to paylate or quickcheck for loan
just google it out
I've tried them sir but its not working out.. They keep declining.
Re: Please In The Name Of God, Who Can Help Me by kmaxx(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2016
HelpMePlease:

Im based in Lagos sir. But currently stranded in Ilorin , kwara state.

Stranded? How do you mean? But you only created this username today, why should I trust you or believe your story?

1 Like

Re: Please In The Name Of God, Who Can Help Me by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2016
kmaxx:

Stranded? How do you mean? But you only created this username today, why should I trust you or believe your story?

Ive been a guest on nairaland ever since. I thought seeking help from nairaland member that's why I created an account.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Study Law Part Time In Nigeria Without Going To NOUN / Aspiring Musicians Whatsapp Group / Just Only 3 Applicants Remain For The Offer - Apply Now – FOR DEGREE HOLDERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.