Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,960 members, 7,803,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Can You Do Without This....... - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Do Without This....... (55373 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2017
We supply quality honey, unadulterated, raw from the bees. We suppply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp....my signature
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Attention!!! this is to inform customers expecting consignments that its important to make their lines available at all time, you will be contacted as soon as your goods gets the designated parks in your state of residence. Thanks
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Attention!!! i will like to inform those expecting their consignments@ lagos. that the consignment is due for collection today. you can collect asap........thanks

For pure unadulterated honey, pls, contact us. Dont be a victim of scam in the hands of suppliers who supply fake or adulterated. we supply raw honey, directly from the bees. we have supplied many on nairaland, testimonies abound and thats why the business keep going on this forum.

FOR RETAILS AND WHOLESALES, YOU ARE WELCOME
Call\whatsapp......contact my signature
we supply to states in nigeria
18litres & 25lits available
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2017
We supply quality honey, unadulterated, raw from the bees. We suppply to states in nigeria
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
i want to notify all, that 10lits is now available. We have 10lits, 18lits & 25lits...
Contact on whatsapp/call.....check my signature
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 7:50am On Jun 05, 2017
Thanks for your patronage, we are ever commited to give you the best. Be assured to get quality honey from us . We deliver raw from bees nothingless. Next batch of order is going soon........

We supply to states in nigeria.
Call/whatsapp.....check my signature
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
i want to notify all, that 10lits is now available. We have 10lits, 18lits & 25lits...
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Thanks for your patronage, we are ever commited to give you the best. Be assured to get quality honey from us . We deliver raw from bees nothingless. Next batch of order is going soon........

Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Last batch of order successfully delivered. Another batch is kick-starting from today.....
Thanks for the trust, we will be commited to deliver quality honey, raw from the bees. Thanks for your patronage.......
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2017

Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Last batch of order successfully delivered. Another batch is kick-starting from today.....
Thanks for the trust, we will be commited to deliver quality honey, raw from the bees. Thanks for your patronage.......
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2017

Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 8:04am On Jun 14, 2017

Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2017
Raw honey from the bees is available, get a pure and undilured honey

We supply to states in nigeria
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2017

Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2017

Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2017

Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Much available

Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
We deliver to states.....
In nigeria

Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
Attention!!! this is to inform customers expecting consignments that its important to make their lines available at all time, you will be contacted as soon as your goods gets the designated parks in your state of residence.
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
For customers expecting consignments in lagos & abuja.....pls let your line be always on ...for pick-up purpose
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
I appreciate you all for your trust, we are commited to deliver what you pay for. You trust with your money , why should we disappoint? we will reciprocate the same trust given you the exact thing you paid

for doubters, many are transacting with us with their eyes closed. we have been tested and proved , No fear, place an order and see us in action
Quality, organic(from the wild bees, in the bush, raw) unadulterated honey. Golden brown & deep brown available.
Call/whatapp.....my signature
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2017
I appreciate you all for your trust, we are commited to deliver what you pay for. You trust with your money , why should we disappoint? we will reciprocate the same trust given you the exact thing you paid

for doubters, many are transacting with us with their eyes closed. we have been tested and proved , No fear, place an order and see us in action
Quality, organic(from the wild bees, in the bush, raw) unadulterated honey. Golden brown & deep brown available.
Call/whatapp.....my signature
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Thanks for your patronage, Ever commited to give you the best....
original, pure, undiluted honey is available
Call/whatsapp.......check my signature

Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Attention!!! Customers expecting consignment in portharcourt should make their lines available for pick-up
Re: Can You Do Without This....... by peacemara54(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2017
Raw honey from the bees is available, get a pure and undilured honey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Delicious Or Detestable? See How Frogs Are Prepared In Benue (PHOTOS) / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta / The Urhobo Irhibotor Soup: A Life Saver (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.