Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo (50609 Views)

Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced / N Power Verification. 11-12-2017. / Good Afternoon, Device Distribution Has Re-commenced In Rivers State Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Jidibia(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
areteox:
This idea of submitting account details page (containing your BVN) should ordinarily raise dust about d verification procex in some states, because N-Power is a federal scheme completely financed by the FG, states r only acting as liasons, n should v no businex with ur bank details. The verification we had in Edo did nt include anytin like what u mentioned above. Our identity & residency status were d key tins they verified (using either Voters Card or National I.D card. A lot of folks' account details have already been circulated unconciously, n a lot of drama will play out once payment starts. PS: ONLY N-POWER can guarantee d safety of ur account details, nt ur State or LGA. Beware!
They need your BVN to confirm if u are on Federal or State Government payroll. Those already employed by the government will be automatically disqualified cus their BVN is linked to their salary accounts. This program is strictly for the unemployed graduates and corp members. Students and those already employed shouldn't partake. This is accountability and transparency in Npower cus the money will be pay into ur account directly from the federal government. No third party involved. This is not like SUPE-P that people (our leaders) used to enrich themselves.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by godlovesyou77: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ok
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jidibia:

They need your BVN to confirm if u are on Federal or State Government payroll. Those already employed by the government will be automatically disqualified cus their BVN is linked to their salary accounts. This program is strictly for the unemployed graduates and corp members. Students and those already employed shouldn't partake. This is accountability and transparency in Npower cus the money will be pay into ur account directly from the federal government. No third party involved. This is not like SUPE-P that people (our leaders) used to enrich themselves.
what I'm saying is that every formality has already been conducted by the FG. The fact that you are shortlisted by N-Power means u r nt drawing any form of emolument 4rm either State or Local Government. Nobody should request for ur account details (including BVN) at d point of verification. If u know hw sensitive BVN is, u wud know wt a click of a button, ur account could be wiped clean in this 21st century (ask bankers). Jst like d GIS scheme under d Jonathan administration, only d facilitators of d scheme had intern's banking information, coordinating wt d CBN. The same thing is applicable here, jst dat some local govt employee are stepping over their proposed role by asking for account details. I repeat, nobody cn guarantee d security of ur a/c details except Npower. I saw some people's BVN displayed wt reckless abandon by some supposed LG staff, some were on a piece of paper on d floor. W8 til payment starts, u wil c d series of complaints.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by JubiOmeiza(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
i rep KD to d fullest, Kaduna south LG.....Verification N documentation done Friday. deployment next. can't wait to lay ma fingers on tat 30k. no time
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by ehizogies: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hello,

Please any info for Delta State.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by andycoy4real(m): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
pls oh dos dat did their verification and documentation in Edo should pls tell us d venue or d place der r doing. thanks
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Otas4real(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
andycoy4real:
pls oh dos dat did their verification and documentation in Edo should pls tell us d venue or d place der r doing. thanks
go to ur lga u put as residential lga
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by collinswhite: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
JubiOmeiza:
i rep KD to d fullest, Kaduna south LG.....Verification N documentation done Friday. deployment next. can't wait to lay ma fingers on tat 30k. no time
Goodday.. please what are the compulsory documents that you submitted
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by JubiOmeiza(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
office file with two passport photographs, photocopy of all ur academic credentials
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by visita: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Omeiza etemeya smiley
JubiOmeiza:
office file with two passport photographs, photocopy of all ur academic credentials
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Ameekas(f): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
areteox:
what I'm saying is that every formality has already been conducted by the FG. The fact that you are shortlisted by N-Power means u r nt drawing any form of emolument 4rm either State or Local Government. Nobody should request for ur account details (including BVN) at d point of verification. If u know hw sensitive BVN is, u wud know wt a click of a button, ur account could be wiped clean in this 21st century (ask bankers). Jst like d GIS scheme under d Jonathan administration, only d facilitators of d scheme had intern's banking information, coordinating wt d CBN. The same thing is applicable here, jst dat some local govt employee are stepping over their proposed role by asking for account details. I repeat, nobody cn guarantee d security of ur a/c details except Npower. I saw some people's BVN displayed wt reckless abandon by some supposed LG staff, some were on a piece of paper on d floor. W8 til payment starts, u wil c d series of complaints.
you are absolutely RIGHT. Here in Kabba,Kogi state. They only ask of ur highest certificate,state of origin,IDcard nd declaration of age lobatan.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by alolatee(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ameekas:
. No,I was at the localgovt yest and was told a text will be sent to us as per the day of verification.

Okun which comprise Ijumu, Kabba/bunu, Yagba West, Yagba East and Mopamuro LGA's did their verifcation today @ Anglican Cathedral.These were asked;
Birth certificate, State of Origin, Highest Academic qualification, Valid ID Card like National ID card.
Were you there?
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by winnerz: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Anybody from Osun state, please any info on verification.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by omo87(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Npower Oredo LGA, volunteers are to be at Oredo Secretariat tomorrow 6/12/2016 at 11am. Come with credentials.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by andycoy4real(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
omo87:
Npower Oredo LGA, volunteers are to be at Oredo Secretariat tomorrow 6/12/2016 at 11am. Come with credentials.
pls wat r we coming to do again
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Ameekas(f): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2016
alolatee:

Okun which comprise Ijumu, Kabba/bunu, Yagba West, Yagba East and Mopamuro LGA's did their verifcation today @ Anglican Cathedral.These were asked;
Birth certificate, State of Origin, Highest Academic qualification, Valid ID Card like National ID card.
Were you there?
Yes.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mopricelezz:

I am for Ibadan North.
Hi mopricelezz, am also for ibadan North, any update yet?
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Olamultiply: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
This Npower of a thing is getting me tired day by day, how on earth would a whole state LG secr. Ogun state pecisely claimed to be unawared or better still un-updated about the programme let alone of the next prrocedure?

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by uc4uandc(f): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Wait a minute pls! Who asked u ppl to go and submit anything.....lol You should wait. Any info will be posted on ur profile.
"An official announcement will be made shortly as regards the physical verification of the 200,000 selected for the first phase of the NPower programme. The physical verification will be done nationwide. # NPowerNG"
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Mopricelezz(f): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
TadeDada:
Hi mopricelezz, am also for ibadan North, any update yet?

Have u submitted d printout at d lg? If yes nothing yet
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by deefem81: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
250 oyo/ibadan npower candidates are online,c lick here for d latest npower update https:///4JHNcT8obX1DlGRmQFNs20
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mopricelezz:

Have u submitted d printout at d lg? If yes nothing yet
I haven't, pls where is the LG secretariat so I can do that tomorrow
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Mopricelezz(f): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
TadeDada:
I haven't, pls where is the LG secretariat so I can do that tomorrow

It's at gate
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mopricelezz:

It's at gate
Alright tanx
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Smileprince(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
andycoy4real:
pls wat r we coming to do again
please I need update on those doing verification at Oredo LG. I will like to know what I can bring along. And what day and time to do so.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Smileprince(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
omo87:

Please let's know how you did yours. Also posted to Oredo LG
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Didoris(f): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
pls , any whats app group for npower Edo?
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Smileprince(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Okay I went to Oredo LG today and I was told that Npower teach are to go to Subeb office @State Secretariat for more information. On getting there we were told that the list of deployment to schools is ready. That another copy has been sent to Oredo LG. Which will be available to volunteer on Friday. Hence we are now to check our deployment on Friday @ Oredo LGA. And I guess teaching commence immediately.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by happy662(m): 5:09am On Dec 08, 2016
Smileprince:
Okay I went to Oredo LG today and I was told that Npower teach are to go to Subeb office @State Secretariat for more information. On getting there we were told that the list of deployment to schools is ready. That another copy has been sent to Oredo LG. Which will be available to volunteer on Friday. Hence we are now to check our deployment on Friday @ Oredo LGA. And I guess teaching commence immediately.
where is Subeb office @State Secretariat located in benin city? Please give me directions
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by NCO123: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
areteox:

That is a good point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Beta Age Consult Interview / Lady In Tears After Reducing Her Age To Get A Job She Qualified For With Her Rea / Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.