Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure (31310 Views)

17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo / Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) / 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by davidif: 12:01am On Nov 30, 2016
hikmojj:
This Akure shaa! mine was in 2012 in front of Federal Girl college Akure along Akure-Benin xpress way. Though Allah save me from them but I found myself in the hospital bed the following morning. #GodHelpNaija

Wait, what??
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by shakur16(m): 12:11am On Nov 30, 2016
the same thing happened to me in Akure in 2011
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by MasterWayne(m): 12:48am On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=millionboi post=51496987][/quote] undecided undecided
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by carlwenger: 1:28am On Nov 30, 2016
You cant understand, wait until you fall victim. Ewu Judas
protocol:
Shut up mister ewu kongo
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Andy1985ng(m): 5:33am On Nov 30, 2016
So, this scam is still going on?
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:50am On Nov 30, 2016
fathomberry:

Aswear undecided
And you wetin you look like?
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Kakamorufu(m): 7:42am On Nov 30, 2016
this method still dey work for akure. na WA o. god save you dear
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by Fabulousb36(f): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2016
Missmossy:
Eww so scary, thank God for her life. NYSC scares me with this. Wish i can be exempted next year embarassed
If u are exempted nw u'd start crying... just pray for a good State

1 Like

Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by prince13: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2016
THIS IS AN OLD TRICK THEY HAVE BEEN USING TO SCAM PEOPLE,I REMEMBERED THEY USED THIS TRICK ON ME TWICE ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO,ONE IN BENIN AGBOR ROAD AND ONE IN BENIN TOWN,I DON'T THINK THERE ARE CHARMS INVOLVED,YOU ONLY FALLS INTO IT IT IF YOU ARE GREEDY,AS SOON AS YOU HEAR THEM MENTION THAT THING -GHANA MUST GO OR BAG OF DOLLARS INSIDE THE BOOT,JUST USE SENSE ON THEM AND ALIGTH FROM THE CAR,TELL THEM YOU WANT TO EASE URSELF OR USE A DIFFERENT EXCUSE ON THEM AND ALIGHT FROM THE CAR THEN HEAD OFF.

GurlFriend:
This system is an OLD system and I am even surprised it is still being used. I have found myself in their midst on two occasions. The same modus operandi. What they do is try to lure you into a conversation, and God help you if you're greedy. You will fall flat on your face. It happened to this female corp member named Dumbira Efe Bukola, serving in Akure and she is still in shock.his

This is how she narrates it on her social media handle

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/corp-member-shares-her-shocking.html

Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by syntekelite(m): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2016
GurlFriend:
This system is an OLD system and I am even surprised it is still being used. I have found myself in their midst on two occasions. The same modus operandi. What they do is try to lure you into a conversation, and God help you if you're greedy. You will fall flat on your face. It happened to this female corp member named Dumbira Efe Bukola, serving in Akure and she is still in shock.his

This is how she narrates it on her social media handle

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/corp-member-shares-her-shocking.html

at the end of the epistle the only message i glimpsed is NYSC is a way of stealing money legally..nysc is an archaic idea that has no place in this present climate,i mean where is the sense is posting a 19 year old lagos girl to port Harcourt,edo or imo for service in a country thats insecure,isnt that leaving naive graduates open to vices and dangers?until we learn to come together and fight for our rights,safety and lives,we will all continue to be victims of the governments insensitivity..
in fact the solution is scrapping nysc or changing it to vocational one year study while making use of where each graduate resides,for instance a graduate who resides in southwest must serve in that region..hence ensuring familiarity of enviroment which ensures safety to an extent.than this aimless idea of posting someone who schooled in lagos all their life to sokoto or abia.
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by omololagirl: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
thank God for my life tooo...............they are everywhere oooooo...mine is around abeokuta to iyanapaja..................God in his infinite mercy will continue to svae us from those devilish people ijn amin.....................
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by olureignforever: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
prince9851:
d girl even looks like a witch...i dont even understand d story

Since you know a witch, you must be a wizard
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by hikmojj(m): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2016
davidif:

Wait, what??
I was picked by the useless guys in front of the school and I alighted when they started there normal rehearsal.
Re: Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure by hikmojj(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Narrate ur ordeal cos I visit dt fed gals well
I was coming from OAU- Ife going to Owo, I decided to take "soole" because of the less cash at hand. this car parked when I call out Owo, three people in the car, a guy at the back and the driver with a 'passenger' at the front seat. I entered the car, after 5min drive before Sasa market, the driver pull over and said "enikan o ti ilekun daada" I opened the door and close it, he said again " ani enikan o ti ilekun daadaa se" I make sure I close the door by my side again, this time he came down go to the boot of the car open it and close it. He came back to the car and said, " oga! (referring to the dirty guy beside me) eyin ni efe Fi ilekun ba boot mi je, more over eni aso ni e ko si be layi mope dollars ni, meaning Oga! you told me it was clothes you have in your bag and it was dollars, the supposed oga said driver am sorry, it was my brother in VI that sent me on an errand with it but that my uncle is wicked and I decided to ran away with the money (though in Yoruba). As tired as I was due to the long journey from Lagos to Ife in the previous day coupled with the rift I had with my fiance that day, two things however came into my mind, first of it was that how could money damage his car when it was not an iron or plank? secondly,how could someone dirty like this be attached to a huge amount of money. funny enough the dollar guy no even wear shoes, I just alighted from the car and fortunately for me a police van was passing, the other guy by the driver said oga (referring to me now) no come down now, sebi they they settle the issue (trying to draw my cloth), all I could say was ' se e ro pe Ori mi o pe abi, trying to wave down the police, they zoomed off... but Alhamdulillah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Attacked By Armed Robbers In Abuja As Bullet Fired Brushed Her Arm. Photos / 'Dogo Russia’, Kidnap Gang Leader Arrested By Security Operatives In Kaduna / Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.