Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,989 members, 7,803,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar (25594 Views)

President Buhari Appoints Patricia Etteh, Hernan Hembe. / Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by oatzeal(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-AiZY6naAc-g/WD1XN_kE-YI/AAAAAAALDjI/-Yapzc1sSvY8OXNhO84VFfR7MZLgpz0EQCLcB/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

First Female Speaker of the House of Representatives, Patricia Etteh, will today be called to the Nigerian bar. Etteh who was mocked for being a trained hairdresser, resigned from office following her alleged involvement in a N628 million contract scandal

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/11/photo-former-house-of-reps-speaker.html

5 Likes

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by oatzeal(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmmm... am partially happy for her
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by SillyMods: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Charge and bail lawyer! grin

Kudos to him her though!

Modified*
So person no fit make genuine mistake for NL? I be prof ooo. grin

3 Likes

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kworrupt Speaker grin

At least, there are assorted beers and wines in the various bars across the federation.
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Icecomrade: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Going down memory lane,

Still Feel so sad the way this woman was wrongly accused and deposed of Speaker House of Representatives.

Nigeria politics is just too dirty.

16 Likes

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Atiku2019: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:
Kudos to him though!

Him? cry Happy Recession

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by NovusHomo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:

Kudos to him though!

To him? grin

2 Likes

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Remilekun101: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
O boy, after that etteh scandal.

Believe in your dreams

check my siggy
kiss shocked
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by steppin: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
A criminal can still be a lawyer in Nigeria, if you know your way around.
In a few years time, she'll be made a federal Judge.

10 Likes

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by miqos02(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
@her age?
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by miqos02(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:
Kudos to him though!
na woman oh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by project8(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
hope she wont be anoda ofili ojumogbia . congrats to her sha
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Austin4lif: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:
Kudos to him though!
him or her? Nna go back to school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by DeeMarh(f): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Austin4lif: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:
Kudos to him though!
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Angelb4: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Bar plenty o. Wait o, no be that one when furnish house with 600m?

3 Likes

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by chuksey1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
i thought a person with criminal records cannot be called to bar. so corruption is not a crime. Nigeria my country.. Law is meant only for the poor.

4 Likes

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by profhezekiah: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
just short of words
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
This woman can steal o and she's still enjoying d devidence of democracy's stealing since then

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by VocalWalls: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
The only Patricia Etteh I know is synonymous with theft.

Nigeria and Nigerians really forgive and forget more than 70x7 times daily

7 Likes

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by atirolu(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:

Kudos to him though!

Him.......?
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Rekyz(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:

Kudos to him though!
No be only 'Him'. Biko, next time read b4 commenting.
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by dman4mdmoon(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
I like her determination!
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by chloedogie(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Austin4lif:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. lol @Nna. I'm yoruba so that nna sounds funny to me. And be careful don't cal me Afonja oooo. Don't mind them, they just see a topic and all they rush to do is reply not read.
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by RillJ(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
"Him"?
SillyMods:

Kudos to him though!
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by passyhansome(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Epitome of a corrupt judge in the making
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Famous Gbosa!!!
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by wellmax(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Great. Never say die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra State Government Intensifies War Against Agberos (Photos) / What Daniel Bwala Said About Tinubu Last Month / Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.