Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia (73232 Views)

EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke / Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by sarrki(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Zahra, the 21-year-old daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, has received about 30 customized LV boxes from the family of her husband-to-be, Ahmed Indimi.

The LV boxes have Zahra’s name customized as ZBI (Zara Buhari Indimi)

She is getting married to Ahmed, the son of Nigeria billionaire Mohammed Indimi, an oil tycoon.

In Northern Nigeria tradition, the groom’s family is expected to buy the boxes known as kayan lefe for the bride.

The boxes are usually loaded with diamond and gold jewelry, designer shoes, bags, super wax, laces, perfumes, designer underwear, cosmetics, jeans, tops and more.

The man can do from 1 to 50 boxes as a show of how rich and capable he is.

The LV bags which total about 30 and allegedly cost about £120, 000 (approximately N47,144,502, using the official rate of N392.87 to a pound) are said to have been delivered to Zahra in 30 exotic cars, according to a reliable source.

Zahra, the beauty and brain is a graduate of micro biology from the University of Surrey in England and also the ambassador for the SCAF, a foundation set on the initiative to arrest and minimize the case of sickle cell around the nation.

Her husband-to-be, Ahmed indimi, is a good looking graduate of a prestigious university and currently the marketing director of Oriental energy resources and hails from Maiduguri.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/entertainment/zahra-buhari-gets-3-6m-customized-bags-in-30-exotic-cars-from-billionaire-fianc%C3%A9/173756.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by sarrki(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nobody should come and wail here ooo

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by kelvine(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Bros let us better wail, thats how PDP started.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by mightyhazell: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
sarrki:
this a subtle wail?

Sombori said buhari shd av rewarded u with dis girl for all the hours u spend here defending all his goofs,..

But where u gon see 40k how much more 40m 2 buy just a few 'wooing' gifts for zhara?? See? Dead end if u ask mesad

174 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Tolexander: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nice!

Only that that doesn't guarantee a happy home and divorce-free

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by sholatech(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oppression during this Recession. Damn!

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by GMBuhari: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Just wait a few more months when She travels outside the country, some ediots with camera phone will snap her and accuse Buhari of laundering money through zara's fashion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by sarrki(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Madrid guy my brother! !!!!!!!!

Come and see ooooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by modsmustdie: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
I only see oil tycoon. ...ND oil. ...yet how many ND a so called billioners like the Northern billioners?

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by AntiIPOOP(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Thank God the families of her husband-to-be are not politicians. grin LiePods, Crawl back to your holes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Sunnymatey(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rich marries rich. Though l feel it should have been the other way round.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Please, where can I get wailing form?

I most wail

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by yaki84: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Thank God the families of her husband-to-be are not politicians. grin LiePods, Crawl back to your holes.
do u even know who a politician is?
I bet u know nuffin.

61 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Omudia11: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Well I'm not jealous because I'm a billionaire in the spirit. I'm only waiting for my billions to materialize physically.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Omudia11: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Does poverty guarantee a happy home?
Tolexander:
Nice!

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by malton: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
hobermener:
And someone created a thread some weeks ago, extolling buhari, citing his frugality, discipline and thriftiness as the reason why he was able to keep his divorcee daughter's wedding a low key one, and the major reason why he must be returned to office in 2019. Sometimes I just wonder how pathetic these zombies can get angry angry
Very irritating cretins angry angry
I think that the decision whether to tone it up a notch or keep it low key is entirely up to the would-be husbands. Therefore, Buhari deserves no praise or criticism whichever way they decide to go.

The Indimis are very flamboyant people, I believe that that played a part here.

You can't dictate to a grown ass man how to spend his money.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by hobermener: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
And someone created a thread some weeks ago, extolling buhari, citing his frugality, discipline and thriftiness as the reason why he was able to keep his divorcee daughter's wedding a low key one, and the major reason why he must be returned to office in 2019. Sometimes I just wonder how pathetic these zombies can get angry angry
Very irritating cretins angry angry

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by three: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
#CleanSweepBuhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
I hope she knows that she cannot use everything. She should sell some and help reduce the hit of this recession that her father has brought upon Nigerians.
Congratulations in advance though cool

7 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by priscaoge(f): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ọ dị mma

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Microbiologists rock

If ur partner is not a microbiologist, u are still single

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by francis247(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
mightyhazell:
this a subtle wail?
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Catastrophe1: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
sarrki:
hahhahhahahah
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Catastrophe1: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Life is getting more interesting for the households of our politicians while the gullible , poverty stricken zombies sing their praise week in week out for a plate of jollof rice/pocket change on the internet.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by djlaqua91(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
See as this Young Alhaji take Chance me for Zahra. Cry with me

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by davodyguy: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Olowo se ore olowo

Olosi se ore Olosi

Baba Olowo lo re temi.

How Market?

To hell with Poverty.

Money can buy love and Happiness.

Quote me

Tolexander:
Nice!

Wrong. Poverty breaks homes and doesn't make home in 2016

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
kelvine:
Bros let us better wail, thats how PDP started.

You've spoken well

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
These wailers can really wail sha
Whose fault is it na? Jonadaf*s daughter chose to marry a poor man, now PMB's child has chosen to marry a billionaire!! Are the bags bought with government money?
All these flattt headds sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.