Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) (32792 Views)

Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. / Zambian Man Watches Match With Jay Jay Okocha In Germany & Is Delighted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
egypt dey fear Nigeria super eagles.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by Biggsyno(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
GOOD NEWS!!! "You Can Now Finally Get Rid Of All Forms Of Infertility Problems And Get Pregnant Within The Shortest Possible Time
Now You Have No Excuse Not To Conceive
Your Babies After Getting This Solution.
For more info visit http://aloehealthways.com.ng/fertility.html
Call/whatsapp 08132721464
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oma307:
No, just to make Egypt prepared well for the AFCON

Then it's good they cancelled it. Super eagles nor dey shame sef?
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by lyterydim(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

You are very foo...lis...h.. Is ur uncle better than civillians wasted by the socalled Army..
Ur uncle died because of his pension and salary.

SAY THE TRUTH AND BE FREE
with due respect sir ,ignore every post you don't like,
Than creating unessery sin
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by kenex4ever(m): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
olafunny:
Egyptians should pls understand that NIGERIA is BROKE!!! cry cry cry cry

On the other news, i don get alert Godu win grin grin grin
MMM oshe gaaaaaaan ni
suffering and smiling.
When mmm crash ur eye go clear
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by histemple: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
lyterydim:
I dedicate this my first ever front page
To the ever ready to die cry nigerian army who left their home,family,love once for the peace of our dear country,
For those who have already died for the struggle of unity may you find peace where ever you are,

For those who are in the battle field(sambisa forest)
The prayers of your wife's, family,love onece and Nigerian as a whole shall shield you.

I need 500likes for my uncle who died exactly 29 of November last 3years for the sake of the unity of this great nations.

And you need 500 people to LIKE your uncle's death? SMH

1 Like

Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by waveskaaya(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
nice one[qquote author=olafunny post=51485351]Egyptians should pls understand that NIGERIA is BROKE!!! cry cry cry cry

MMM oshe gaaaaaaan ni[/quote]
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by waveskaaya(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
shey em complain to you or na your money em put for mmm?
kenex4ever:
suffering and smiling.
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by LastSurvivor11: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nigeria is a joke..
U want Egypt FA to foot their bill and yours??
Is Egypt not recession too??
Shameful I must say..
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by ifeanyija(m): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
kenex4ever:
suffering and smiling.
i received 500k is that suffering? guy u too broke to join mmm
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by harmbhrosz(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
kenex4ever:
suffering and smiling.
you're just seated and waiting for MMM to crash so you can laugh at the participants right?

And you want to make it in life.... undecided
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by sleekjosh01(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
lyterydim:
To the ever ready to die cry nigerian army who left their home,family,love once for the peace of our dear country,
For those who have already died for the struggle of unity may you find peace where ever you are,

The prayers of your wife's, family,love onece and Nigerian as a whole shall shield you.

I need 500likes for my uncle who died exactly 29 of November last 3years for the sake of the unity of this great nations.
lyterydim:

lyterydim:

abeg will the likes bring him back?
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by bjbukzy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
You guys wil just watch ball without knowing abt how it is managed.
Egypt needs dis match to prep for afcon. Playing ds match has no effect on fifa ranking.
The only reason egypt is canceling is because of our refusal to guaranty our first team playing them.
We ve also footed bills when we played france, brazil n co.
The era of naija playing santa is over.
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by Miles300: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hahaha I never see country wey dey beg another country to foot their bills for friendrly match .. Yes there is recession but has it gotten to that stage ? Is Buhari hoarding money to show his mr integrity or mr perfect since he doesn't take responsibility for anythin ...
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by Codes151(m): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
olafunny:
Egyptians should pls understand that NIGERIA is BROKE!!! cry cry cry cry

MMM oshe gaaaaaaan ni
make I send acct no?
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
lyterydim:

embarassed
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by tete7000(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
ogesonopt:
Of what use is the friendly ?
FIFA Ranking
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
trustyshoess:
did Nigeria even qualify for the AFCON?
The Matter No Tire U? I Think Say Na Only Me See Am
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by nickxtra(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hold Sports Minister, Solomon Lalung responsible
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by 4nobody4every1: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
sukkottt:
wink
l drew your attention to this thread, l now agree with what you postulated few days ago about karma visiting some peeps because of extreme wickedness....>>>>> sad sad sadhttps://www.nairaland.com/3493021/mother-dumps-new-born-baby#51491006
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by yatty4emmanuel(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
I thank god it went this way,because this guys after all expenses go still Bleep up living spectators with high blood pressure.I don't trust them abit. my opinion share,
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by sukkottt: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l drew your attention to this thread, l now agree with what you postulated few days ago about karma visiting some peeps because of extreme wickedness....>>>>> sad sad sadhttps://www.nairaland.com/3493021/mother-dumps-new-born-baby#51491006
lol yeah bro I just returned from ban. oh yeah karma is real wink

1 Like

Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by 4nobody4every1: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
sukkottt:
lol yeah bro I just returned from ban. oh yeah karma is real wink
Ah, ok, so sad that these child was thrown like this into a dumpsite sad sad sad
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by sukkottt: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Ah, ok, so sad that these child was thrown like this into a dumpsite sad sad sad
hey it is what it is bro lol. I guess the child was trash. That child was created to be thrown into a dumpster. thats the childs cosmic destiny. The baby has fulfilled its life purpose . life is funny bro, no telling the kinda evil the baby did in past life cheesy

john 9 vs 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? << DISCIPLES ASK HIM IF THE BABY SINNED IN PAST LIFE WHY HE WAS BORN BLIND IN THIS LIFE

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by 4nobody4every1: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
sukkottt:
hey it is what it is bro lol. I guess the child was trash. That child was created to be thrown into a dumpster. thats the childs cosmic destiny. The baby has fulfilled its life purpose . life is funny bro, no telling the kinda evil the baby did in past life cheesy

john 9 vs 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? << DISCIPLES ASK HIM IF THE BABY SINNED IN PAST LIFE WHY HE WAS BORN BLIND IN THIS LIFE
Chai, your sayings are very hard to comprehend, sayest thou this yourself or from above grin grin

Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by sukkottt: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Chai, your sayings are very hard to comprehend, sayest thou this yourself or from above grin grin
nothing in life is coincidence bro. lol. that baby has fulfilled its destiny cheesy

did the baby die ?
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by 4nobody4every1: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
sukkottt:
nothing in life is coincidence bro. lol. that baby has fulfilled its destiny cheesy

did the baby die ?
Yes, l think the baby died, flesh and blood has not reveal this to you but my Father who sits on his throne in the heavens cool
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by sukkottt: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Yes, l think the baby died, flesh and blood has not reveal this to you but my Father who sits on his throne in the heavens cool
yeah we are all pawns in a cosmic game bro. destinies will be fulfilled. the thing is to put yourself in a position ( with your deeds and wisdom ) where when YAH is playing that cosmic chess with the people in the world, he makes you a king or one of the other top chess pieces and not use you as a lowly pawn wink
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by 4nobody4every1: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
sukkottt:
yeah we are all pawns in a cosmic game bro. destinies will be fulfilled. the thing is to put yourself in a position ( with your deeds and wisdom ) where when YAH is playing that cosmic chess with the people in the world, he makes you a king or one of the other top chess pieces and not use you as a lowly pawn wink
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by sukkottt: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester / The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze / Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.