Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 PM

Is This The Nigeria He Promised Us(a Must Read) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This The Nigeria He Promised Us(a Must Read) (330 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates What A Port-harcourt Lady Did To Him After He Promised Her / I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) / Npc, Niger State: Fail To Pay Me For The Job Done As Promised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Nigeria He Promised Us(a Must Read) by ray961: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
It's is known that a well balanced and sustainable economy is one of the features of a progressive country. Is the country Nigeria progressing?. With over fourteen president that has ruled this very nation, it can be said that Buhari could be the worst in terms of managing the economy. I can vividly remember a little boy saying that this present regime disobeys the law of gravity because prices of things in the market rises up and never falls down. We are no longer asking President Buhari to develop Nigeria.
At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state it was before he (Buhari) became President on May 29, 2015.
*Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
*Return our bag of rice to N7,500
*Return our bankers to their jobs
*Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
*Return the thousands of Nigerians you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
*Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa.
*Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
*Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company, INNOSON Motors, back to production.
*Return free, fair and credible elections.
Pls Your Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
# BuhariBringBackOurNigeria , plz forward it till it gets to President Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Understand Yourself / Rise Of A Scribbler / Start A Profitable Business With N1,000 And Make Over N200,000 Monthly. Ask Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.