Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Cityhood -Not for me.? - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cityhood -Not for me.? (10585 Views)

Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" / Forgive Mr Cityhood / Please Where Is Mr. Cityhood ? 2 Days Am Not Seein His Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by uzuz(f): 1:08am On Dec 30, 2016
Kjnwancaro:
Uzuz from your story it is safe to assume you're not an average Nigerian. Where I'm from women are treated like eggs, the moment they crack hell let loose. We've heard strories from many NLders falling victim of that bloke but no body has come out boldly to say they won the fight against his scam, can you make life more miserable for him to cough out your money?-- or you've already done that? Tell it all in concluding part

define an average Nigerian.. undecided
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by musco4me: 1:15am On Dec 30, 2016
uzuz:
PART 2

December 2nd as early as 6am, I got a call stating that the vehicle have now arrived the destination; I called my brother with all the excitement in the world and told him to go to that junction and meet with someone to pick up something for me; I said please do not drive to the place - perhaps that gave it away but he went anyway. I was anxious on the other end of the phone awaiting a cheerful glow and all the shenanigans from an excited boy but it suddenly dawned on me that it was just sham!!

The mechanic who drove it all the way from Zaria is always quick to handover the keys and disappear; my brother started listing EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRONG WITH THE VEHICLE there and then. BTW, this vehicle is Tokunbo as stated

Too many warning lights on the dashboard
airbag issues
some parts in the vehicle held with cellotape
ac not working
my brother stated that the vehicle have been involved in an accident - perhaps the deal with the airbag, cityhood said that the bumpers were just resprayed and nothing at all, only resprayed due to container ish.
Cityhood adviced me to get a scanner operator to wipe off the warning lights; So I asked him why would I do such a thing to a vehicle that my brother is supposedly going to drive?
He then tried to say I should research google, airbag indicators is meant to be active for BMW, I told oga cityhood that I am a driver and as such, knows what a safety and warning light is and the difference between the both of them. This was all on the 2nd; I mentioned all these things to him and all he did was give me a smiley face. Hehe..

so I waited for some days as I am known to be VERY PATIENT and he did not say anything nor get back to me, so on the 11th I made him understand how I actually felt and then he started apologising which I have noticed that he is quite very good at. He tried to say "no matter what, there are many or little things a buyer will have to fix in a vehicle to their taste" Mechanical or electrical issues are not exactly something to be suited to taste now, is it? He was trying to exonerate himself for the mere fact that the vehicle was driven from the North to the East and then he now started questioning the mechanics in the east and their ability to work on a BMW - the question was; I have not bothered to get a mechanic nor touch the vehicle; feedback being given to him was based on what my brother who is not a mechanic was able to see. And then he said it is not a brand new car with two quotation marks which piss-ed me off.. He never disclosed any of the "hidden and glaring faults" of the vehicle which is worth nothing - nowhere at all what I paid for it.

TBC...
Hmmmm. Patiently waiting for the next part.
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by kingreign(m): 5:46am On Dec 30, 2016
diportivo:
Make I watch small TV

Wen madam wake,she go meet me for here

This story already has an expected end....but I will still read it

Weyrey grin grin
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by symbianDON(m): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2016
I suggest this guy cityhood should be arrested and taught a lesson! if only other people he scammed can team up with the op, the police can be petitioned. let it serve as a deterrent to other would be rogues.

1 Like

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by chekz169: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2016
Cityhood!! U again??
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by uzuz(f): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2016
FINAL PART

l made cityhood aware that the vehicle is of no use to me, my brother hates it; the vehicle is the exact way it came to us. It has not been touched in anyway; not been registered... I would like to have less the expenses incurred; the principal amount (which is 2m) back.

He only called to apologise and asked for my forgiveness - (l think he has mastered the art of asking for forgiveness) as it should make everything OK, afterall he has said sorry and everyone should move on.
Since this vehicle was shipped in supposedly by HIM and there being no third party, it should not have to be any problems with him refunding me and taking the vehicle back.

He is yet to say anything to me, He has asked me to forgive him and because l said that l forgave his ignorance; everything is ok.

So, let me use this medium to make cityhood aware that the vehicle is still in the exact condition you brought it down to us, never been used or registered. You can still refund me and take it.
Take, sell and refund have dealt with me in the past especially from a past experience with fortuneval, so l rather prefer refund(even if it is 90%) and collect...

I will be awaiting your response Oga hood.
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by uzuz(f): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2016
The vehicle is beautiful as a 'photo material'

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by uzuz(f): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2016
the beautiful 'photo material'

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by musco4me: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2016
And he sold this as a tokunbo??
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by pacino26(m): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2016
Blood of heaven. Now I know fate got a different thing in store for me with Cityhood. I've made several attempts to buy from him and will get this "it has been sold" response. So na baba God just take style de save me from auto insurgency shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Cityhood you fall hand o.

7 Likes

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by diportivo: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
You buy naija used from cityhood..... Gobe!!

You gather money join buy toks.....double gobe

Cityhood

7 Likes

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by Abbeyme: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
This Cityhood is a legend indeed.

I would rather carry my cross with a shy smile.. I have endured it for a year, I'll rather endure.
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
gist us kee

Abbeyme:

I would rather carry my cross with a shy smile.. I have endured it for a year, I'll rather endure.
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by Trustme2(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Abbeyme:

Madam open your thread gist us o. Your shared experience can save others o

3 Likes

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by seyola(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Expecting d below response from Citihood;
My fellow nairalanders, don't mind Madam Uzuz, she is not being truthful. Infact, she is ritualist. The guy she called her brother is her boyfriend. She even confided in me dat I shouldn't let her husband know dat she bought car for her boyfriend. The guy in question wanted to outplay her(her sugar mummy). He asked me to transfer certain amount of money to him dat he will help me talk to Madam Uzuz and d whole matter will die naturally.
On a serious note, dis guy Dada should be arrested as soon as possible

5 Likes

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by bizzle2: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
seyola:
My fellow nairalanders, don't mind Madam Uzuz, she is not being truthful. Infact, she is ritualist. The guy she called her brother is her boyfriend. She even confided in me dat I shouldn't let her husband know dat she bought car for her boyfriend. The guy in question wanted to outplay her(her sugar mummy). He asked me to transfer certain amount of money to him dat he will help me talk to Madam Uzuz and d whole matter will die naturally.
Lol, spot on
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by miracle4(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
seyola:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by kingreign(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmm. Na wa o
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by MARKone(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
You guys are just here licking your wounds and moving on, the guy will still be scamming other people using different platform. You guys should form an association, una done reach to form one sef, ya association of people scammed by the hood guy. Strategize, go to that kaduna and treat his fu©k up. Na wah o, only one pesin undecided Dude will be somewhere laffing at you guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by uzuz(f): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
seyola:

modifying my response after getting level headed and reading through again.....

Seyola grin

kingreign:
Hmmm. Na wa o

You have seen my "sugar son" l believe..

bizzle2:

Lol, spot on
miracle4:
grin grin grin grin

Birds of same feather
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
MARKone:
You guys are just here licking your wounds and moving on, the guy will still be scamming other people using different platform. You guys should form an association, una done reach to form one sef, ya association of people scammed by the hood guy. Strategize, go to that kaduna and treat his fu©k up. Na wah o, only one pesin undecided Dude will be somewhere laffing at you guys grin
getting hood in Kaduna is the easiest thing to do... this is Nairaland
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
@uzuz don't be that sensitive.... it's not as if the dimwit knows you or that you are mandated to give a response.
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by uzuz(f): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
seyola:

let me help you make people understand - a first read for someone who do not read through from your "stand" will actually attribute me to what you are talking about.
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by leksymaxy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
uzuz:

Seyola grin

[b ]You have seen my "sugar son" l believe.. [/b]you took this matter to another realm madam, what seyola is trying to say is that cityhood will want to make excuse and exonerate himself instead of providing solution to ur car issue. Try and read the comment again and redigest it to bring out it real meaning.

Birds of same feather

1 Like

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by uzuz(f): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=leksymaxy post=52405071][/quote]

Which was why the modification happened.. undecided

I also helped make bold his "opening statement" grin grin
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
uzuz:

Chai...

I wish everyone was like me ...
I saw a cute Nissan Altima on jiji website while I was looking buy my first car after making some cash from Fiverr works...
I called the guy, headed straight to Lagos ... Got a friend who gave me his mechanic ...
We went to inspect and I made the guy drive me down to Abeokuta in the car ...
Lodged him in a hotel and the next morning, I took him to the bank to pay him....

That's how to buy a car
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by kingreign(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
uzuz:

Seyola grin

You have seen my "sugar son" l believe..

Birds of same feather

I don spark reply for them before, na when I read am wella na so I kuku change am put 'hmmm, na wa o' cheesy grin
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by bizzle2: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
NgcoboP:
@uzuz don't be that sensitive.... it's not as if the dimwit knows you or that you are mandated to give a response.

smiley
The "dimwit" was actually being sarcastic and casting shade on cityhood.
He was merely Making a joke of cityhood's usual defence strategy.... resorting to character assassination and dissection.

Read between the lines

3 Likes

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by bizzle2: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
uzuz:

You still owe me a heavily worded apology, miss sugar mummy
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by Sanchez01: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
I have been following this thread silently up until now that uzuz deemed it fit to give her account. CityHood is indeed a legend in the act. Where he gets these cartons from beats my imagination. Every account so far have a similar pattern. He might be restricted from Nairaland after now but he doesn't show signs on stopping as his cartons are presently littering some online market stores. I was close to being burnt as I recommended a colleague, whom I asked to suspend discussions with him following the many revelations.

Personally, I'd recommend that you (uzuz) write the EFCC, have them reach EFCC Kaduna to pick him up. He won't stop save he is in chains. He is a serial cheat.
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by Sanchez01: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
seyola:
This killed me grin grin

Heaven knows this is what CityHood would have posted as a rebuttal to the allegation here rather than address the issue.
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by uzuz(f): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Chai...

I wish everyone was like me ...
I saw a cute Nissan Altima on jiji website while I was looking buy my first car after making some cash from Fiverr works...
I called the guy, headed straight to Lagos ... Got a friend who gave me his mechanic ...
We went to inspect and I made the guy drive me down to Abeokuta in the car ...
Lodged him in a hotel and the next morning, I took him to the bank to pay him....

That's how to buy a car
grin

Everyone can't be like you Alimi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2011 Model Toyota Camry Sportz TRD Toks Selling Fast / 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) / 05 Toyota Camry XLE 4 Sale In Port-harcourt @ 1.1m Negotiable sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.