Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

7 Reasons Why A Lady Cannot Stay Without A Boyfriend - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 7 Reasons Why A Lady Cannot Stay Without A Boyfriend (690 Views)

Stay Away From Drugs, Queen Isabella Okafor Urges Secondary School Students / Company Offers $300 Dollars To Anyone Able To Stay In Closed Coffin For 30 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why A Lady Cannot Stay Without A Boyfriend by redon12(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Let me brief you guys a little..
[hr /]
Now we all know the fears and plight of ladies.

And we also know how they developed a weapon called pride

in order to fight our arrogance..

well

with all those forming and pride she still needs a man

In fact we the guys go into relationship for fun but ...
this your "baes" going into relationships for marriage ...

even in secondary school she would be having this fake and exciting feeling that you might be the one she will marry maybe in the year "2089"...

while you are there feeling James bond of how many girls you need to dance with...
She is there trying to settle down with you in her dreams...

"My dad do tell me to be careful with Ladies ...
he said that if I want to succeed in life like him

I should avoid Ladies until I make it and I should always be wise when I wanna choose a lady to marry". .

"talking to me in a way a father will speak to a son he said::
you see all these Ladies since when they started gaining sexual sense(let's call it puberty)

she already start fantasizing about her future husband.

how wealthy the guy will be ,height, how good in bed he might be,handsome,tender... all those stuffs..

well here is just a few of the reasons why a lady at 13(everything that says she's a girl is out already e.g mango at the front)

already have or is planning to have a boyfriend...

1... She needs a guy that will spend on her:they like money a lot they wanna maintain there body so that
might be up to standard with "Genevieve " glowing body..

2... She wants pleasure(s*x:- in this area let me say something: ladies love sex more than guys in fact no matter how handsome or wealthy you are ...
if you can treat her good in bed..
Then prepare to abort the relationship..)

3... pere group influence : in a situation where all the Ladies in your hostel have a boyfriend..
everyday you be hearing pleasurable moans in your neighbors room..

and also seeing all the goodies and cars she do ride..
you will start putting up yourself on sale for a boyfriend ...

4... Need some one to hold you .Some one that will be your solid rockā€¦

This is the main reason why some girls go for cultist as boyfriends...

they got no strength of there own so they will like to go for a macho guy that can fight for her physically and in bed...

5... Need some that will help you in the exam hall or a guy as a study partner...

well things will always turn around she will always want you to ask her out ...
But one thing is clear she will understand better when she's been taught by an intelligent guy who she will already be seeing as her boyfriend...

than a lady her friend..
well generally some ladies don't like studying ..
they just wanna have fun.

6.... She's thinking about settling down.

we always go into a relationship with the motive of breaking up one day but this ladies motives are different..

she's looking for the capable guy that can settle down with here and also accept all her flaws(wrinkles, when she farts, when she has no make up..)
if you got all this qualities(Tenderness, successful, cute, intelligent etc) she's gonna try to trap you

****Pregnancy forum*****

7....The sisterhood of you must have a boyfriend...

No matter how in peace a lady is with her friends

a guy can destroy a relationship they tried to build between each other for almost 20 years...

For example if Ade like Clara who is a friend to his own girlfriend jealousy and fight of the fittest between the two ladies will start...

Especially when Clara cannot resist the guys charm and charisma...

Am gonna drop my keyboard hear feel free to add your own...

But I wanna ask a question why is it that ladies are
very hostile to each other even though they say kind words to each other?..

drop your answers!!....
Re: 7 Reasons Why A Lady Cannot Stay Without A Boyfriend by redon12(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hold it

(1) (Reply)

Delightful Catering For All Events. / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / Bank Robbery In Offa Kware State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.