Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death (61335 Views)

Remembering Sam Okwaraji: 31 Years After His Death / Wesley Moraes: I Had My First Kid At 14 & Second At 16 / "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by CharlieMaria(m): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Jeezuzpick:

Lots more people die without ever mentioning death or even thinking about it.

Some even die after "binding" the "spirit of death" and "blood sucking demons" before a trip.

His time to go. That's all.
Wise reasoning. Forget that guy
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by haibe(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
The Bible warned of the things you say with your mouth.

'You are trapped by the saying of your mouth and you are taken by the speech of your lips'

Proverbs 6:2

Even in the African tradition, one is discouraged from wishing himself bad, even if the statement was intended to be a joke. I love it when I hear someone say 'it's not my/our potion'. It resonates well with this Bible verse that abhors inciting calamity for yourself.
Anyone can say anything jare.. besides what he said isn't tantamount to wishing himself badluck. We all know we can die anytime no matter how holy we are.. so saying if i die today, i am fulfilled doesn't mean i am wishing myself any badluck. You that didnt make that statement can die anytime too, thats how nature works. Dont attach sentiment to everything
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by collinscabal(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Just read the history of dat team, dat was d biggest match dey were about to play in their club history, wat a sad story, saw d clips on cnn and I was just lost of words
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by odogwu190(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rip to the players,after we will be crying for money n some pple that have the money will die n leave it...oluwa please the long life n good health is better for me ooo!!
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:
That's the power of the tongue.

So, use your tongue creatively wisely!
I know people like you must post undecided
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
haibe:

Anyone can say anything jare.. besides what he said isn't tantamount to wishing himself badluck. We all know we can die anytime no matter how holy we are.. so saying if i die today, i am fulfilled doesn't mean i am wishing myself any badluck. You that didnt make that statement can die anytime too, thats how nature works. Dont attach sentiment to everything
Exactly
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by davibid: 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Its just by the grace of God that every one reading this my comment is still alive, hale and hearty

If it's about negative words we've used on ourselves I do not think anyone would be alive...

#CoveredByGod'sGrace

#
Jeezuzpick:

Some even die after "binding" the "spirit of death" and "blood sucking demons" before a trip.

I concur with you wink

1 Like

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by mrlycan: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
I can't stop crying. This is too tragic

1 Like

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by repogirl(f): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Wow! The coincidence is uncanny.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by maxbarry(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Very sad day in football
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by humbleself242(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
RIP bros
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by agrovick(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Incidents like this must have fueled Dennis Bergkamp's phobia for air travels to away games.

RIP to the dead. Valar Morghulis

1 Like

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by amdoyin82(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
rickie4us:
very sad indeed. May they all rest in peace
I pray that every nairalander and family members will not experience any calamity. We shall all be safe till the end of the year and beyond.
Amen, thanks for the prayer.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by basingstoke: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
rickie4us:
I pray that every nairalander and family members will not experience any calamity. We shall all be safe till the end of the year and beyond.
in Jesus name Amen
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Afamcy: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
and he died...rip to them
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by solidman59(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chrisrare:
he got his wish... Rip
Your comprehension of English language is out of this world. Where did you read that the man wished?
Sometimes it's better to remain quiet, than talk and say stvpid things.

RIP to the the team.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by oyetpel(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Jeffboi:
Big lost to football world and we fans

May their souls rest in peace
amen
*Big loss*
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by texazzpete(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

So the 'power of his tongue' caused the crash and killed over 20 people?

It's not you I blame. It's the Pastor that taught you this rubbish I blame.

2 Likes

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Truefederalism(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
I HAD DIE HAPPY??! shocked shocked Chisos! Nigerian students and graduates sef! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please that "I'd die happy" means "I would die happy". It's funny how nobody bothered to correct that.

Op, how that "I had die happy" sound for your ear??

And the mods approved and pushed it to frontpage without correction. It goes to show the caliber of peeps you guys have here as mods.

Smh undecided cry
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Observer25: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Truefederalism:
I HAD DIE HAPPY??! shocked shocked Chisos! Nigerian students and graduates sef! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please that "I'd die happy" means "I would die happy". It's funny how nobody bothered to correct that.

Op, how that "I had die happy" sound for your ear??

And the mods approved and pushed it to frontpage without correction. It goes to show the caliber of peeps you guys have here as mods.

Smh undecided cry

stupid you!
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Ambassadeur(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
This is an International terrible tragedy not just to Brazil alone but to all soccer lovers like myself. No words can express the agony that the supporters, friends and relatives of the team are going through. May the souls of all the departed players, officials, the crew and passengers Rest In Peace!
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
texazzpete:

So the 'power of his tongue' caused the crash and killed over 20 people?

It's not you I blame. It's the Pastor that taught you this rubbish I blame.

I hate people with warped reasoning.

You should rather blame God that said it the Bible:

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Proverbs 18:21 KJV

Or are you that dumb that you didn't know God said so?
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by TEYA: 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

YOU WILL DIE WHETHER YOU SAY IT OR NOT SO JUST STOP BEING SUPERSTITIOUS!
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Jeezuzpick:

Direct your grievances, your observations, and critism of that statement to God, who's the Author of the Bible.

God said:
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Talk to him, not me.
I only quote Him.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by suduji: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
rickie4us:
may today's plane crash visit all government official who proposed data tarrif increase and to APC as a party...may their road be rough.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
TEYA:

YOU WILL DIE WHETHER YOU SAY IT OR NOT SO JUST STOP BEING SUPERSTITIOUS!

Warped reasoning!

I'm sure you don't know what superstition means.

In case you're that naive, I only quote God. And if you have any problem with that direct your grievances, your observations, and critism to God, who's the Author of the Bible.

God said:

Talk to him, not me.
I only quote Him.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by TEYA: 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

Warped reasoning!

In case you're that naive, I only quote God. And if you have any problem with that direct your grievances, your observations, and critism to God, who's the Author of the Bible.

God said:

Talk to him, not me.
I only quote Him.
MANY PEOPLE DIE DAILY WHO DID NOT SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE. I HAVE MET MANY PEOPLE ALSO WHO SAID MANY POSITIVE THINGS YET HAVE NOTHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT THEIR LIVES. YOU MEAN THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT DIED IN THE CRASH DIED BECAUSE OF THE POWER IN THE TONGUE OF ONE MAN THAT HAD NO FAITH LIKE YOU? WOW! HE MUST HAVE A POWERFUL TONGUE. MSTCHEW!
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
TEYA:

Your statement should read:

God, MANY PEOPLE DIE DAILY WHO DID NOT SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE. I HAVE MET MANY PEOPLE ALSO WHO SAID MANY POSITIVE THINGS YET HAVE NOTHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT THEIR LIVES.

God, do YOU MEAN THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT DIED IN THE CRASH DIED BECAUSE OF THE POWER IN THE TONGUE OF ONE MAN THAT HAD NO FAITH LIKE YOU? WOW! HE MUST HAVE A POWERFUL TONGUE. MSTCHEW!

Get that to your skull!

Ask God don't ask me.
The more you try to talk to me about this, the more I feel you're confused. I can't help you on this.
I believe God would explain that statement to you. He's the Author not me.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by davidif: 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
rickie4us:

Amen.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Vick4rill(m): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

I hate people with warped reasoning.

You should rather blame God that said it the Bible:

Or are you that dumb that you didn't know God said so?

guy stop this foolishness you are already embarassing your self. what about those who bind and cast before travelling and yet they died? or u want to tell me that none of the 83 players prayed before embarking on that journey?.. guy you must understand that God gave us brain in order to let him rest. simple thing that you are supposed to use your common sense, you start shouting God!!
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:10am On Nov 30, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

Direct your grievances, your observations, and critism of that statement to God, who's the Author of the Bible.

God said:

Talk to him, not me.
I only quote Him.

Thanks for the quote.

I agree that quote is in the Bible.

If you mean literal, physical death, then I have a problem with that. You live because of God's mercy, not by your tongue.

"It is by His mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassion fail not".

The Bible says "it is APPOINTED to a man once to die, and after that the judgment". This mortal body cannot live forever, by confession or any other means.

When that appointed time comes, no confession of life can change it. Postpone it, perhaps (Hezekiah comes to mind), but it comes to all except those who will be raptured.

I am a Christian, and I advocate living each day like it was your last. If you understand this, you will literally prepare to meet your Creator.

It takes deep spiritual maturity to come to terms with death, to understand that it is inevitable and to live prepared.

Ever wonder why people ask, "why does God let good people die?" The obvious answer is, "because ALL people die!". Live with reality. Give God glory for each day you are alive and make good use of that day.

If you don't realize that each day may be your last, you will never fully understand that each day is a gift.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:13am On Nov 30, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

Warped reasoning!

God said:

Talk to him, not me.
I only quote Him.

So, if you confess life every day, you become immortal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) / FIFA Bans Eight Players From Man Utd, Chelsea, Others From Weekend Matches / Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.