Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death (61340 Views)

Remembering Sam Okwaraji: 31 Years After His Death / Wesley Moraes: I Had My First Kid At 14 & Second At 16 / "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by calberian: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2016
Whoever the MOD is should kindly rephrase the relevant part of the thread title to read "I would" instead of "I had".

Sometimes one wonders what criteria were used in selecting the damn MODs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by RandomVic(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2016
99% of these players who lost their lives are breadwinners of their respective families.

This life is a merely a passage to the real life. cry

May their souls Rest In Peace. Amen. cry
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by missyQween(f): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2016
Came here to know who he is so that,my boyfriend won't ask me...Do u know Caio Junior is dead? I will now be saying... oh...That Good doctor in Abuja...Lol...Rip to him.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by FBS: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2016
May Their souls Rest In Peace.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2016
Jeezuzpick:

So, if you confess life every day, you become immortal?

If you confess Christ as Lord with your mouth, and believe with your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you can partake in immortality, that is, eternal life.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:9 KJV

By this you can live with Him forever in His Kingdom after death. Your immortality begins after death, either with Christ in his kingdom, or in hell, which is the second death.

For it's written:

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:12‭-‬15 KJV

But all men would taste death, except those who are alive in Christ at His second coming.

For it's written :

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Hebrews 9:27 KJV
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2016
Jeezuzpick:

Thanks for the quote.

I agree that quote is in the Bible.

If you mean literal, physical death, then I have a problem with that. You live because of God's mercy, not by your tongue.

"It is by His mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassion fail not".

The Bible says "it is APPOINTED to a man once to die, and after that the judgment". This mortal body cannot live forever, by confession or any other means.

When that appointed time comes, no confession of life can change it. Postpone it, perhaps (Hezekiah comes to mind), but it comes to all except those who will be raptured.

I am a Christian, and I advocate living each day like it was your last. If you understand this, you will literally prepare to meet your Creator.

It takes deep spiritual maturity to come to terms with death, to understand that it is inevitable and to live prepared.

Ever wonder why people ask, "why does God let good people die?" The obvious answer is, "because ALL people die!". Live with reality. Give God glory for each day you are alive and make good use of that day.

If you don't realize that each day may be your last, you will never fully understand that each day is a gift.

Stay blessed.

Death is inevitable. But you can negotiate the time, like you rightly mentioned Hezekiah.

I have seen death coming my way many times, but I nullified it by the power in the name of Jesus. We have been given the power to decree a thing on earth, and God shall establish it in heaven.

God has given us the power to decide on some issues.
The only acceptable death in Christ is when one has accomplished the purpose he was brought into this world. Jesus departed when d purpose was accomplished. That's why He said, It's finished!

Christians don't live by chance. That's why we pray. In prayers we negotiate, we decree, we overrule,. We command,..

It's normal to have raining and dry season every year. That's the pattern. But Elijah overruled that. He decreed that there should not be rain in the nation for seven years. And the heavens honored his command. There was no rain. He commanded again, there was rain.

In Christ, we posses awesome power!

That's what the Word of God says.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by glossy6(f): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:
That's the power of the tongue.
So, use your tongue creatively wisely!
Did all the victims make the same wish?
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Kirgyakos(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
R.I.P
really shocking new! Any way! may God grand thier respective families d fortitute 2 bear d loss
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
glossy6:

Did all the victims make the same wish?

It doesnt matter atimes.

Only Jonah made the decision to disobey God.

But everybody in the ship suffered a shipwreck.

Anyway, I'm not saying the air-crash was due to the man statement. I only advise people to use their tongue rightly and wisely.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by TEYA: 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

Get that to your skull!

Ask God don't ask me.
The more you try to talk to me about this, the more I feel you're confused. I can't help you on this.
I believe God would explain that statement to you. He's the Author not me.
dude i am talking to you not to God, Don't attribute your ignorance to God. grin grin grin
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by TEYA: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

Death is inevitable. But you can negotiate the time, like you rightly mentioned Hezekiah.

I have seen death coming my way many times, but I nullified it by the power in the name of Jesus. We have been given the power to decree a thing on earth, and God shall establish it in heaven.

God has given us the power to decide on some issues.
The only acceptable death in Christ is when one has accomplished the purpose he was brought into this world. Jesus departed when d purpose was accomplished. That's why He said, It's finished!

Christians don't live by chance. That's why we pray. In prayers we negotiate, we decree, we overrule,. We command,..

It's normal to have raining and dry season every year. That's the pattern. But Elijah overruled that. He decreed that there should not be rain in the nation for seven years. And the heavens honored his command. There was no rain. He commanded again, there was rain.

In Christ, we posses awesome power!

That's what the Word of God says.
when it's time for you to die, no amount of nullification can stop you from dying grin grin die you must
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by texazzpete(m): 5:57am On Dec 01, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

I hate people with warped reasoning.

You should rather blame God that said it the Bible:

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Proverbs 18:21 KJV

Or are you that dumb that you didn't know God said so?

Yes. Death and life because one can sin with the tongue and go to hell. Or speak good things and go to heaven.

Not that someone will make a casual statement and it will lead to the deaths of many people in the plane. Fathers, mothers, children, brothers...

So YOU are the one dumbly misinterpreting the Bible. Or perhaps that honor belongs to your Pastor?

And it's ok, laddie. I hate you too.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
;
texazzpete:

Yes. Death and life because one can sin with the tongue and go to hell. Or speak good things and go to heaven.

Not that someone will make a casual statement and it will lead to the deaths of many people in the plane. Fathers, mothers, children, brothers...

So YOU are the one dumbly misinterpreting the Bible. Or perhaps that honor belongs to your Pastor?

And it's ok, laddie. I hate you too.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) / Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica / FIFA Bans Eight Players From Man Utd, Chelsea, Others From Weekend Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.